What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Pokemons and itens lost on house

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Albuquerque

Hello

I have two houses with my character Albu and Ruffalo, 2~3 days ago I decided to change some items between them. Now with this rollback some items return to old places but I lost some pokémons I put on balcony of Ruffalo's house.

- Toxicroak [130][M][+1 addon] with TM Poison Gas and Feint, also I put held Black Sludge (bought in 400k 1~2 days ago, Frostarens was selling it on market)
- Croagunk [121][M] with Black Sludge (held)
- Bronzong [130] ability Heatproof, with Doom Desire and Shadow Storm, has 2 or 3 addons don't remember. Helds: Ability Capsule, Soda Pop
- Bronzor [130] ability Heatproof
- Luxray [130][M] ability Intimidate, with Reflect and Lightning Storm
- Darkrai [130][M] well I already showed him in the last rarest catch xd

All this pokemons been used in the last few days. Also lost 1 meowth bait and 1 ability urge. And some items decoration like 5 purple herb and 5 moon herb, and 2 or 3 green and pink sparkling powder. But I think at this point deco itens are the ones I care less about.

feelsbadman

A

Albuquerque

Also lost a Naganadel 130 with Dragon Storm and Draco Meteor, it's from a friend. I've checked all places and can't find it either, probably has gone cuz after using it on some raids and to do golden tower I put it back in house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back