What's new

Welcome!

Problem with Pokemons sex - Solutions ?

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Hello.
The worst problem of this game was that some players like male pokes some other like female pokes, and thats pretty annoying, because it is hard to sell some of them... So i have an idea of changing the problem ! I thought about 2 solutions:
First one is that Sr. Eko could change our poke sex for 1 diamond (or something like that:D).
The second one is the sex of poke is only shown when you use "look" on ball.
It would look like that :
nite.jpg
21:01 You see aqua pokeball.
Dragonite [85][M]

I think the second idea is much better for everyone :)
Thanks, and please think about it and make our game even better! :)

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
The better idea. If you log to game the Message of day = male isn't stronger than female.

Dominato

Banned user
Reaction score
Hello.
The worst problem of this game was that some players like male pokes some other like female pokes, and thats pretty annoying, because it is hard to sell some of them... So i have an idea of changing the problem ! I thought about 2 solutions:
First one is that Sr. Eko could change our poke sex for 1 diamond (or something like that:D).
View attachment 4071
Dragonite [85][M]

This is old idea about changing sex in npc, but I dont like it. Evrybody know that male and female is the same. There was removed blue and pink colour, It's enough.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
I agree with the post above, no matter what you will do, there will always be people that will buy only males.

Gnom

Reaction score
Hello.
View attachment 4071
Dragonite [85][M]

I agree with this guy ;)

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
So you may be right, the idea with npc that changes pokes sex ain't good, but i think you should agree with the second one:) Because some players don't like Females, i don't know why.... This may be soulution:)

Losk

Reaction score
make females stronger then :D

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Whatever we would try to do, it we won't change the way people think.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
For sure we can't change their way of thinking, but we can change something, that won't remind them that their pokemon is Female or Male ;)

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
So, will anything be done with this? Or the game will still be destroying by females haters? :>

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Ajam, and how you know when should use attract?If the sex is hide of course.

Raszagal

Reaction score
I agree with the post above, no matter what you will do, there will always be people that will buy only males.

Like me. And I don't feel embarrased to tell it openly, Coz It's a personal choice based only in the fact that pokes can be easily sold if they're males.

Ludacha

Reaction score
I think that wont change anything on male female thing.People still will buy males...reason:they think itrs stronger then female or people who know that its same will buy male only that
easyer can sell it
Only way to lose this confusion is that remove sex,which cant be done becouse eggs...only if you put some other way of egg system

Brand

Reaction score
I think that wont change anything on male female thing.People still will buy males...reason:they think itrs stronger then female or people who know that its same will buy male only that
easyer can sell it
Only way to lose this confusion is that remove sex,which cant be done becouse eggs...only if you put some other way of egg system

I really doubt anyone actually thinks the males are stronger than female pokemon. I wish people would stop saying that. Some of you even try to preach in game thinking you're doing us all a favour.
In reality, it amounts to nothing.

We live in a patriarchal society, some cultures just prefer having sons over daughters. Sometimes that way of thinking transfers over to other things, gaming even.
That fact makes it easier to sell male pokemon too, making them better for resale value.

Back