What's new

Welcome!

Problem with loggin in after restart

KaCtoos

Reaction score
Hello!

After recent restart I found that it is impossible to log into game on some characters for some players. Weird is that me and my friend could log on our noob characters from noob accounts, still we couldn't do it on Main Accounts.
The games is still showing:

C58R37S.png

Whatever I do. I actually tried to restart client, restart computer, downloading new client and still nothing helped me. Disabling Proxy also don't change anything.
I checked if I'm not loosing packs but I'm not, also flushing DNS didn't change anything.
Not like I'm rushing someone, but I would like to log in as soon as possible, so It would be glad if someone could help me or give me any tip that I can use to log into game.

Last edited:

emesh

Reaction score
Some people reports that they dont receive money for selling pokes on market or by NPC.

Also nother bugs that i found.
Entering safari dont costs anything (or its just due to not using any money except blue dollars)
After entry, NPC in safari dont give u balls
I also tested buying pokes from market (I had 14.1k on me)
Bought Paras for 5hd, nothing happens - still 14.1k
Bought Quilava for 0.18k - I have left with 10k in my bp, so basically 4.1k disapears

EDIT:
NPC in shop shows that i got 139 ten thousand dollars, 39 hundred dollars and 18 dollars. But all that I can see is that 10k in my bp.
Basically all the changes in ours bps are invisible, no matter if we bought or sold someting. Cash and items are invisible :d

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Same problem here. I can't log in into my Main Character.

Though I could log in with my second char and all my pokemons where sent to the Locker and the Moveset were reset to original (I usually modify the order or my poke's moveset).

OvlpDAL.jpg

grillo

Reaction score
tampoco puedo inicar sesion con ningun chart mio

poizen

Reaction score
same problem also can't log on to my only character

LexKyle

Reaction score
Guys! Patience, an error has occurred and the staff is already working to solve it.

Please be patient again
You are stronger than your addiction!

Back