What's new

Welcome!

My account is block

Status
Not open for further replies.

menor

Reaction score
I played padventures again after a long time, when I want to log in the game doesn't let me, I look for my character on the page and I can't find it, I look for my secondary character who was on the same account and that one does appear and says that The account is blocked, I contacted a tutor to see if she could help me and she gave me an explanation of why it is blocked, and she only tells me that the CM who did that is no longer part of the team, and that I can not do anything, that in December there will be a post to ask for forgiveness, however I do not agree with that, waiting so long to be able to play on my account, and that it is blocked without having done anything, just for stopping playing for a while, I just I wanted to go back and I came across this...
I would like to recover the account or at least an explanation of why it is blocked, what I did in the time that I did not play so that it is blocked

menor

Reaction score
I played padventures again after a long time, when I want to log in the game doesn't let me, I look for my character on the page and I can't find it, I look for my secondary character who was on the same account and that one does appear and says that The account is blocked, I contacted a tutor to see if she could help me and she gave me an explanation of why it is blocked, and she only tells me that the CM who did that is no longer part of the team, and that I can not do anything, that in December there will be a post to ask for forgiveness, however I do not agree with that, waiting so long to be able to play on my account, and that it is blocked without having done anything, just for stopping playing for a while, I just I wanted to go back and I came across this...
I would like to recover the account or at least an explanation of why it is blocked, what I did in the time that I did not play so that it is blocked
Name principal character: Checho Netdown
Name second character: Menor netdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back