What's new

Welcome!

Private Island House.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello again to everyone.

Once again I would like to share with you all a really cool idea that I saw in another community. That is to have an island uniquely yours.
I think the idea is very cool and very different, since we know that great things will happen in PA, I think this idea could apply to these other things. The ppl that has a lot of things and don't know where they will put their stuff in their current homes, will love this idea.

However there would be not many islands, you could launch a new island every two months or more and establish a limit of islands between Kanto, Johto and our future Hoenn. A limited number of islands for each region, maybe four/six islands for region. It is also important to remember that these islands could be from small to large islands. The way to get these islands would not be so easy, maybe with a big event held by CMs or ADMs or some kind of "auction", I really don't know what is the best way for Staff to sell these islands, but this would be not something so easy.

I took the liberty of taking some SS to show you the idea, and know: What do you think about this?

czKBCHB.png

Bad definition
rTS92HU.jpg

Thank you
Cya

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
I can only agree if staff make this island a private guild island, earned in some guild related events, for example 5x5 pvp tournament and top 3 guilds get the island as a reward.

Obreviate

Reaction score
My thought is a little bit selfish to be honest. It's a good idea to have an island for the whole guild, but something uniquely yours would be even better. Have the freedom to organize your stuff and reform your island. And even a Private Guild Island, would not give you the luxury to do this and let alone keep your pkms there.

@edit

About Tales' Idea I disagree the guild private island have respaws, etc... the island would be exclusive to host among some other things.

Last edited:

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
My thought is a little bit selfish to be honest. It's a good idea to have an island for the whole guild, but something uniquely yours would be even better. Have the freedom to organize your stuff and reform your island. And even a Private Guild Island, would not give you the luxury to do this and let alone keep your pkms there.

@edit

About Tales' Idea I disagree the guild private island have respaws, etc... the island would be exclusive to host among some other things.
My idea could make guild being more useful instead of just chatting.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Would be nice to have some private islands for guild, but not really with respawn. Maybe some guildhall - at this point it would be risky that leader could steal people or maybe with few little houses around.
The island could have also a little arena for duels in case if some guild wants to organize their own mini tournament without noobs that sometimes like to disturb and mess up.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Would be nice to have some private islands for guild, but not really with respawn. Maybe some guildhall - at this point it would be risky that leader could steal people or maybe with few little houses around.
The island could have also a little arena for duels in case if some guild wants to organize their own mini tournament without noobs that sometimes like to disturb and mess up.

I had not thought about that, but it's also a good idea anyway. With that if the player has a house inside of private island, and if one day he leaves the guild, he would lose the house automatically.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Respawns on private islands = More weekly tournaments PvP (RedxBlue) to decide the winner of the private island. There ppl from the guild winner could lvl up there in pt etc etc..

Obreviate

Reaction score
Well, sorry to bump this really old thread, but i ask if we might take this discussion back and a possible reconsideration in to apply it. Unfortunately, the SS on the main post got deleted, due the long time passed, but i searched for some SS just to give the notion for those who hasn't seen smth like that before or couldn't see the SS posted here in the epoch and how it might be. Would be really interesting, if we could get some kind of private island (house) in events like: Christmas, season event, valentine's day, easter event, amoung others. Even could get this in lottery, auditions ... i don't know, there are many ways "to give it". I know that we already have some mansions amoung the game (but we are talking about a island, from small up to large one (maybe), a piece of map exclusive to you xD) and with time those mansion got something really precious, the same would happen to private islands and for sure would be a up to PAD house system a differential, i'd say. I'm not going to say more about this, because i've already told in the first main post, i just was playing this afternoon and got this memory while was flying through the map and saw some desert islands with no poke, with nothing ... so, one more time i ask if it's possible, i think i should direct this request to @Raissa, so ... thank you in advance.

@note
It's known that there are many things to be done firstly. Anyway, that's the kind of idea that if get accepted, may be done with time, when you have any free time.

Back