What's new

Welcome!

Private Chat

berollo

Reaction score
Please, return to the game Private Chat Channel. It's possible?

When we want to talk with more than 1 player is "hard" becouse we have a lot of bookmarks and sometimes cant see who wrote to us. It was good function.

Or if we want to talk with closed group it helps cuz we haven't to write the same to everybody whom we talk.

Also it helps in quest etc when we need more players to do something.

Last edited:

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
I'm agreed also.
I dislike to do a conversation on default and stop to take a drink, when i came back I think " where the hek is the chat? "
There's a lot of guys spamming things.. Too hard to get everything if you need to do smt.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
It would also be really nice if private messages go to an specific channel called "Private Messages" instead of going just on different color on default channel. That would be awesome for people that is hunting on hard places, so any time you have 10 or 20 seconds you take a look on your Private Messages channel where all incoming PMs are together, and of course, keep the chance to open a private conversation with one of these PMs

berollo

Reaction score
It would also be really nice if private messages go to an specific channel called "Private Messages" instead of going just on different color on default channel. That would be awesome for people that is hunting on hard places, so any time you have 10 or 20 seconds you take a look on your Private Messages channel where all incoming PMs are together, and of course, keep the chance to open a private conversation with one of these PMs

Yes, I am agree with U. I hope will be add something.

Back