What's new

Welcome!

Prankster

Nexos

Reaction score
Prankster ability mostly used by Sableye or Klefki from people, they are usefull on duel's.
But at the same time, their disadvantages is giving their skill set to enemy with good skills / stuns and protection - heal

Im gonna suggest two things in my head

1st: Disable use Protection formula, Healing [moonlight] formula skills during prankster is ON, by enemy

2st: Disable ability for whole pokemons during duel, which is has that ability [ This one would be better option ]

Nexos

Reaction score
Imagine that if i threw Muk against Klefki, altough i have immunity to him i deal damage up to %40 with klefki's skill set :rolleyes:

Nexos

Reaction score
Illumise - Heal
Volbeat - Protection
Meowstic - Reflect plus sleep talk

Also riolu, can kept his ability if it were lucario, gg lucario

stin stauer

Reaction score
indeed this ability should be reviewed. it's not only the sableye and klefki who have this problem on giving the enemy more benefits that receving, take a look at these:

If you have a meowstic [F] for example, and the ability is activated, you will give the enemy sleep talk and reflect, wtf kkkkkkk

volbeat and illumise have the same problem about giving the enemy moonlight.

ALL THE TIME THIS ABILITY IS ACTIVATED, YOU WILL GIVE HEAL OR PROTECTION TO THE ENEMY, BUT NOT ALWAYS YOU WILL BE BENEFITED. this is wrong

disable this ability or make its formula incapable of using defense moves on duel for both sides.

Coszma.

Reaction score
Second section is lil bit ridiculous, what they will have as ability if we disable'em, first section can be argumentative, but im agreed on

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest? Why i feel like this idea is just bad? Like seriously blocking use of prot / heal for your enemy is like: "hey thanks for your reflect, i can be broken and you can do nothing". In case of second option we could as well just delete the ability because why not. Prankster is an ability that gives you pretty much free heal, prot and super effective moves against your enemy, while your enemy gets only the prot part. Why only that? Because most of prankster pokemons do not have any move that is strong against themself it's risk vs high reward. Klefki will get pretty much nothing from it's skills, sableye also, illumise nothing, volbeat nothing, Liepard nothing, Meowstic (woa signal beam) and a sad lucario (the only one that's get rekt by that ability, which is not used on him anyway) so remember that mostly you are the one that will do way more dmg than your enemy.
Ps: Klefki is broken no matter what you get from prankster so yea.

stin stauer

Reaction score
To be honest? Why i feel like this idea is just bad? Like seriously blocking use of prot / heal for your enemy is like: "hey thanks for your reflect, i can be broken and you can do nothing". In case of second option we could as well just delete the ability because why not. Prankster is an ability that gives you pretty much free heal, prot and super effective moves against your enemy, while your enemy gets only the prot part. Why only that? Because most of prankster pokemons do not have any move that is strong against themself it's risk vs high reward. Klefki will get pretty much nothing from it's skills, sableye also, illumise nothing, volbeat nothing, Liepard nothing, Meowstic (woa signal beam) and a sad lucario (the only one that's get rekt by that ability, which is not used on him anyway) so remember that mostly you are the one that will do way more dmg than your enemy.
Ps: Klefki is broken no matter what you get from prankster so yea.

Not really.. because the idea would be disable protections and heals from both sides, not only for the enemy..

But IMO this ability should be replaced for something else, or at least be remade since we already have the move skill swap which does the same thing.

Besides that, while we are using the enemies' moves to kill them, the result will be bad because the enemy will be protected or restored using my own pokémon moves and It will be 100% times.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Saying once again:
Prankster works fine. It works as it was created for. It changed moveset for a reason (to get heal, prot, counter moves, whatever else). Don't know what hurts you all (who like the idea) in using heal after changing moveset. Are many great abilities (even better than Prankster) and there is nothing about them.

Last edited:

Jonasz Koran Mekka

Reaction score
Prankster is alright as it is. It's not weak, it's actually REALLY STRONG and all u want is make it overpowered instead. End of story.
This idea is straight up bad, let's get this sableye and klefki as an example. Those 2 aren't hurt by its own spells right? (Dmg x1 or x0.5) So even doe u're giving enemy heal as this sableye there is really high chance that u will get your opponent low on health IT LASTS WHOLE 15 SECONDS its not like wish when u're getting 3 spells and its done. There are SHITLOAD of abilities that are way worse, prankster is really strong like just straight up using it against ghost,dragon,rock/ground or mixed types that hurt itself with its own moveset like mamoswine, aurorus, golurk etc etc etc feels like christmas. What is ur enemy getting in that scenario?
- he gets ur movement and 40% heal, neat.
But u are getting access to the tools that are enabling u possibility of winning whole duel even with enemy heal and without wasting single spell from your own moveset!
It does not work against everyone (AND IT SHOULDN'T) cause if it would it would be literally WAY stronger than no guard.
Like really guys its second or third post this week about prankster, ability than in certain matchups allows you to annihilate enemy with his own moveset and not waste single spell from your own.

Back