What's new

Welcome!

Qwilfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Qwilfish looks like the worst water pokemon right now.[In my opinion]

Have 1 good aoe[Fell stinger] and 1 average[Brine]. And i know rebalance team how you like put counter moves in pokemons(even with no point).
But what can go wrong with POISON/WATER pokemon whose main move is BUG. Giving counter as a main move to a pokemon who can't even kill types he's good against? You can't kill pure grass(you may even get killed by it), maybe with some effort you can kill fire and fairy, and i don't think you can beat ground and rock. Even he's damage isn't higher than other pokemons, like it is with for example Sylveon.

My suggestions:
- If you really, REALLY want this counter move in his moveset, change Bubblebeam/Sting gun to Pin Missile.
- If you need to keep his spiky form Change fell stinger to Toxic Thread
- If not maybe Change Fell Stinger to Foam burst.
- I want to suggest new protection move - Minimize.

** Minimize - shrinks user pokemon by x% and makes enemy miss skills, setting them on cooldown(original or for example 50% of original cooldown).
In pve it would work as protection, so wild pokemons would not use any moves, doesn't deal any dmg. In pvp if enemy use any moves they fail and are set on cooldown. It would be something new to counter other protections, healing moves as now protection only defend vs damage moves and can be broken by feint, and some moves like smokescreen or scary face.

If you don't agree with my ideas, go and do your own, but this pokemon need any rebalance.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back