What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Ranked Circuit

Zecao

Reaction score
Welcome to the first Ranking for the Pokemon League. After the tournament drought, today I bring you a new tournament, designed for you.

POKEMON RANKED SYSTEM. :magihype:

The first thing is to invite any player to measure their abilities in a tournament, with the demands they should have, so it will be a challenge.

PARTICIPANTS:
The ideal would be to have a minimum number of 16 participants, divided into 2 groups, if the figure can be increased it would be a maximum of 20.

COMBATS:
With a total of 16-20 participants, these would be divided into 2 groups of 10-8

Example:
L6H75h8.png

PUNCTUATION SYSTEM.
Each Player will face each of the participants in their EJ group: play 1 vs player 2, player 1 vs player 3, and so on together, until they face off at least once.

if Player Sting, faces Player Ashtib
• If the player wins 2-0 = adds +3 battle points
• If the player wins 2-1 = adds +2 battle points
• If the player loses 0-2 = adds 0 battle points
• If the player loses 1-2 = adds 1 battle point
This will be vital to accommodate the positions in the leaderboard
• Important: The rounds will have 48 hours to coordinate, so it will be a somewhat long classification, so it is important that when the duels are delivered by post in the forum, they seek to coordinate their fights, and report them with their account to the forum.
• In case of a Tie in the classification table, for the first 4 places, there will be a special round for those who dispute the pass to the classification (Sudden Death)
• A 3v3 duel with the restrictions mentioned below.

FORMAT.
3 DUELS (BEST OF 3) 6VS6
NO BERRIES
NO FLUTES
POKEMONS CANNOT BE REPEATED

SPECIAL RULE FOR HELDS ITEMS
• Only 1 Copy of Held Item can be used (To avoid excess defenses / boosts)
• They can only use Choice Scarf, pokemon without heals. (Withdraw / Heal / Rest, all kinds of healing)

ONLY 1 BPASS / HOLD BACK
• Special Rules for BPass / HoldBack: If a player uses Batom pass / Hold Back, the Choice Scarf item cannot be used, nor can Hold back and Batom Pass be on the same team.
• If during the duel a player used Batom Pass, they cannot use it again through movements such as “False Swipe” or Wish. If used in this way, that player automatically loses the match.

POKEMON AVAILABLE:
To eliminate the possible disadvantages between players with fewer resources, we decided to place the following rules to be able to form your team, which explain the maximum type of Pokémon to use
• Maximum 1 Mega pokemon
• Maximum 1 Mytical pokemon
• Maximum 3 Cloned Pokemon
• Maximum 2 Shiny Pokemon
• Normal without restrictions

POKEMON BANLIST.
SMEARGLE, DITTO.

AWARDS.
Hoping that the Staff will support with commemorative awards, we would have medals for each of the competitors, the ideal would be to deliver the following:
• 1 First Place Trophy + 50% of collected cash
• 1 Second Place Trophy + 25% of collected cash
• 1 Third Place Trophy + 10% collected cash
As Organizer I will only marginalize 15% of the money raised for future events.

REAL FINAL

THE BEST FOUR PARTICIPANTS OF THE 2 GRUOPS WILL PASS TO THE REAL FINAL (IN TOTAL 8 PARTICIPANTS. WHEN THEY WILL FIGHT LIKE A NORMAL TOURNAMENT)

PS: I will add a forum where you can see the pairings after each day, I will also be answering your questions through the forum, and in the game (send a private message to Zecao) with relevant information prior to the tournament. so that everything is perfectly explained and everyone is in accordance with the rules and format.

All said, I invite you to participate and test your skills as a coach. have fun

@Zecao munchlaxdab

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
I am really amazed how you trying contribute PVP system to be alive. Its not the first time when you are trying to do something in this case and I wish u the best. Hope I could participe in this, but we will see.

Zecao

Reaction score
I am really amazed how you trying contribute PVP system to be alive. Its not the first time when you are trying to do something in this case and I wish u the best. Hope I could participe in this, but we will see.

Thanks matte! I really love make this kind of events for the comunity. This time ill try to do my best.
Ill update the last information to start the inscriptions. Regards bro ♡

Back