Welcome!

[Pokemon Stats]

So what do you think?

• Total voters

Gothead

Reaction score
GustavoBRXD said:
only english allowed on this section
Dude, stop trolling, there wasn't a single post written in any other language than english although you made a mistake in your sentence yourself. Whats wrong with you?

Renett

Reaction score
Gothead said:
GustavoBRXD said:
Dude, stop trolling, there wasn't a single post written in any other language than english although you made a mistake in your sentence yourself. Whats wrong with you?
That post was wrote in other language, the moderador erased what he said.

GustavoBRXD

Reaction score
Renett said:
Gothead said:
GustavoBRXD said:
That post was wrote in other language, the moderador erased what he said.

Sorry for the message in Portuguese, is that I am Brazilian and I do not know much English, I'm sorry :oops: :cry:

gilctm

Reaction score
i wanna play Pa, but i cant..... pa will be online?

PD: sorry my english im latino xd

Renett

Reaction score
222222 said:
the server will not come back? taking this further
Will recive a "Warning". Since you were getting out of topic.
gilctm said:
i wanna play Pa, but i cant..... pa will be online?

PD: sorry my english im latino xd
You too.

CaaioM

Reaction score
I think a good idea, and also wanted to know how to up it is easy or difficult or if it's the same kind eup d PO? :shock:

I'M bad english: S

SewTalla

Reaction score
I think this would be a good idea, is not part of pokemon, it has nothing to do ...

I think if a player no one would accept this idea actually stand ...
NO IS A GOOD IDEA

Keemstar

Reaction score
Xampy said:
I preffer: A pokemon gains a level so my char will have 2 or 3 attribute points to use in your pokemons (Not just in one pokemon) and then in some part of the client add them.

Example: I advanced from Level 9 to 10 and from lvl 10 to 11 but I forgot to put the attribute points on my pokemon.
I go to some part of the game client and then I add them.
The options would be:

• HP of my pokemon (all pokemon I have)
• Some % to deal a critical hit.
• Reduce the cooldown of the pokemon to some %. Like 0,5 seconds less than the normal.

But it would be not fair for those trainers that have lvl 50+ cause they would be a bit overpowered...
Imagine a lvl 100 vs a lvl 78 with a good team. The 100 wins.
Too complex but nice aswell.

Yes its very good I would like it too :)

Thornn

Reaction score
I preffer: A pokemon gains a level so my char will have 2 or 3 attribute points to use in your pokemons (Not just in one pokemon) and then in some part of the client add them.

Example: I advanced from Level 9 to 10 and from lvl 10 to 11 but I forgot to put the attribute points on my pokemon.
The options would be:

• Reduce the cooldown of the pokemon to some %. Like 0,5 seconds less than the normal.

But it would be not fair for those trainers that have lvl 50+ cause they would be a bit overpowered...

This idea i think is better than the one that Alba said...one reason if because it will make the pokemon trade more difficult...this is less complicate and fun as well :)

Thornn

Reaction score

The options would be:

i think this idea is better, the other one will only complicate pokemon trade and prices :S

Back