What's new

Welcome!

[Pokemon Stats]

So what do you think?

• Total voters

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Hello! in the last days koob,jano,nino and me have been thinking if we should add own stats to pokemons and custom bonus.

Let me explain it, we are checking the possibility to be able to personalize pokemon spell bonus, for example when your charmander levels up you will get some bonus points and you will be able to distribute them on his spells, like your charmander levels up from lvl 20 to lvl 21 and then you distribute the bonus points on his flamethrower , now his flamethrower damage will be increased.

What do you guys think about it?

Also we were thinking to add the possibility to personalize attributes aswell.
So you would be able to increase attributes on
Physical attack (if you increase his physical attack, his physical spells will be stronger)
Special attack (if you increase his special attack his special spells will be stronger, spells like water gun, flamethrower...)
HP (Will increase your pokemon hp) ...

What do you guys think? maybe it would be way too complex? maybe it would be a good idea?
Give us your feedback!

Litho

Reaction score
i think it would be good and would make the game more dinamic, but it could be a problem when trading pokes...
anyway, i'd prefer the attributes bonus to spells bonus ^^

Xampy

Reaction score
I preffer: A pokemon gains a level so my char will have 2 or 3 attribute points to use in your pokemons (Not just in one pokemon) and then in some part of the client add them.

Example: I advanced from Level 9 to 10 and from lvl 10 to 11 but I forgot to put the attribute points on my pokemon.
I go to some part of the game client and then I add them.
The options would be:

• HP of my pokemon (all pokemon I have)
• Some % to deal a critical hit.
• Reduce the cooldown of the pokemon to some %. Like 0,5 seconds less than the normal.

But it would be not fair for those trainers that have lvl 50+ cause they would be a bit overpowered...
Imagine a lvl 100 vs a lvl 78 with a good team. The 100 wins.
Too complex but nice aswell.

Hordjaran

Reaction score
omg this idea is awesome! i voted for both,spell bonus and attribute bonus,because this will make the game more strategic,
but if you put this system u need to balance all the pokemons taking in count there will be sp.atk and atk attributes.

Other good idea is the "SPEED" attribute,example: when you put speed points to one pokemon, the cooldown of all the moves will be less(but not much).
EXAMPLE:if each lvl a pokemon gains 2 attributes points,u need to put 8 points in speed to reduce 1 second of cooldown of all the moves,and the limit of cooldown of all moves is minium 3 seconds(when a move reach 3 seconds of cooldown can go more seconds down,this is for the weak moves like tackle,scratch,etc,because this moves have low cooldown without changes).
Is logic that all think "omg this sucks because all the moves with 3 seconds of cooldown o.o"".....but look,u need 8 speed points(which is 4 levels up,because each lvl get 2 points) to get 1 second of cooldown less,and you need 40 levels to get 10 seconds of cooldown less,take in count that in this 40 levels you only putted the attribute points to the "speed"
and the hp and atk of your pokemon dont have points,and yes u have a pokemon with fast cooldown but with low hp and low atk.

Is logic that all what i said is ONLY A IDEA and the final desition is for Alba and the PA team.but the purpose of i said all this, is to give a idea of what the PA team can do for implement the "SPEED" attribute..THANKS :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other idea to take in count,can be a npc,who sells berrys which take back the attributes points of a pokemon when you use the berry in the pokemon, and u can use again that points in other attrbute,(like in the pokemon DS games the berrys that remove the EVs points of a pokemon attribute to can put that EVs on other attribute).
EXAMPLE in PA:
i have a kadabra and i leveled it up to lvl 50,but in the course of lvl 40 to lvl 50 i used all the attribute points in Sp.Atk(20 points,taking in count if gain 2 points per lvl)....and now i wanna to put 10 attribute points in Speed,now i go to the Berry Seller NPC to buy 5 Hondew Berrys which reduces 2 attribute points of Sp.Atk,and now i use the 5 berrys in the kadabra,now the kadabra have the 10 points that i reduced of the Sp.Atk, free to put in any attribute i want,in this case in "Speed".

And i dont agree with the idea of Xampy,because if your character gains points when one of your pokemons gain a level,and u can use this points for all your pokemons,u can lvl up a low level pokemon to give attribute points to your high lvl pokemon(which is harder to lvl up),and because this,the idea of Xampy will be really bad.I dont have problem with you "Xampy",but i dont like your idea.....Its all ;)

Well,thanks for read this and i hope Alba and the PA team take in count mi ideas ^^

Lolaye

Reaction score
It's a great idea indeed, No offence but you're taking pokemon unleasheds idea right? That means, the staff members of PA, should NOT write in the other forum, that they have stolen your ideas

I support this idea for 100% :)

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Lolaye said:
It's a great idea indeed, No offence but you're taking pokemon unleasheds idea right? That means, the staff members of PA, should NOT write in the other forum, that they have stolen your ideas

I support this idea for 100% :)
Nope, we ain't taking any ideas of other projects actually we spoke about this some months ago.

and who from pa staff have said that someone stole our ideas?

Xexomaru

Reaction score
Voted for both

I think this could be good for the party system, for example lets says 2 guys lvl 50 wants to kill a Wild Charizard (aka lvl 80 example) but every point u did on enhance the attack of your pokemons (both players) so they decide to lvl 2 special pokemons (graveler) and choice to give him hp/defense and a starmie and give him special/damage
Also if u got lots of friends u could be their healer/tank and hunt whit the share exp thing...and since u will lvl other pokemons thats no effect whatsoever when u hunt alone :lol:

They could kind of easy defeat the Charizard since they got a nice combo (hope they share exp)

Also as in PO they sell Heal service, people could also sell tank/heal service, lets says some1 set the cleafairy as special(heal is special?)/hp-defense or a pure healer (really nice heaaals)

But the system should be really tested, i bet it could have lots of bugs (kind of remind me ragnarok characters stats :D )

P.D.: for physical attakcs would fighting type count?
for special attacks will heal counts?

Second P.D.: and i thought u got the beta up >.< yet i like the idea xD

Enzed

Reaction score
Attributes bonus would be awesome!

Why? because amplifying the attributes, u dont have to increase spell stats, because of his attributes, his damage will be better.

Awesome idea ^^.

Toddler

Reaction score
Selling High Attack Scyther..Msg me fast! xD Thats what I see in the future.

I voted for the attributes. The attributes would be easier to manage. I don't want to have to worry about my pokes spell damage. I think the spell's will be alright how they are. (Leveling up makes damage higher) Thats basically special attack. If you guys were to go in and add correct spells to the correct category that would be awesome. For example...Solar beam would go in special attack. So when the trainer decides to add a point in special attack..That then would go to the pokemon spells. So that attribute itself, takes care of the Spell Bonus.

skulls

Reaction score
Woow! i really like this idea, because personalize Pokemons makes the game more varied and the duels/battles more difficult and realists, depending of the player ability and strategy, not of the pokemons.

But, i think the add own stats system needs be wide, not only the spells but attack, defense, resistance against disadvantage elements, spells cd, etc. Example: I have a Ivyssaur and it up from level 50 to 51. Then I receive 15 points to distribute in: Defense, Physical Attack, Spell Attack, Fire resistance, spells cd. And I received more 10 points to increase specifics spells (like solar beam or vine whip).

But, this need be a small quantity of points to not increase so much the pokemon's power.

Well, is it.

Cya,

//Skulls

NaaB

Reaction score
I like both of them they are awesome ideas I like it...

Renett

Reaction score
I voted on both.
I can't write so much now, because I'm traveling and need to go.

Bye guys!

Zeldax

Reaction score
Just love the idea.
Now each pokemon will be different than the other of the same kind.
Hope implement it.
Now the game will be more dynamic, since now you can say:
I have a blocker pokemon team.
I have a Shooter pokemon team.
On the trade channels:
Looking for a pokemon team blocker/shooter.
Welcome Party style ;D.
(Voted for Both).

zoolder

Reaction score
Hello I and voted for Spell bonus and Attributes bonus would be awesome (both of them)
And it serious fantastic:D brilliant xD distributes points to the magics

Kenys

Reaction score
i really think is better with atributtes or with none because it will make the game too complex......you could make somethink like this

str 20
def 21
spd 32

and they will be and grow randomly

Back