What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Market!

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys I've implemented a new feature to make business easier ingame, I will explain the interface in this post.

The basic

1- Table containing basic information about the offer / your Pokemon / your offer status, the information displayed varies depending on the maket section you using, if you click on the table headers you can sort the information displayed as you want, click again to alternate (ascending / descending mode), you can move through the table using your arrow keys for easier navigation.

NmlvCdSZ.png

2vaG8rJq5.png

iTtEWSOyl.png

You can sort the information by name, level, price, seller, ending date, location and status.

2-Market section tabs, you can move through the different market sections using those.

OCoWimZs.png

HiwmkSohr.png

r-b19lsm.png

3- Details area, shows detailed information about the offer / your Pokemon / your offer status, you need to select an offer from the main table in order to see the detailed information. Additionally different buttons will appear on this area to let you interact with the market.

6JoxmZ5PW.png

IS0A4wvxR.png

gLvAIgpW9.png

y0zB2srEB.png

Additionally if the Pokemon has an addon you can mouse hover on the addon name to see a preview of the addon ingame.

9fMeaNnk-.png

Important information displayed in this area, Pokemon, level, sex, TMs, addon, price detail, seller, dates (ending, paid, etc), Pokeball type, offer status, location.

4- General usage buttons, I dont think I need to explain what the red button for, the blue button request the server to send updated information about the market incase you have the market open and there been changes or incase you changed Pokemon in your bag/depot. Additionally this button will blink between a green and a blue color incase the server detects changes on the market status, you can hover it to know details about the market changes.

uFV4rIw-P.png

m79qQPRdl.png

5- Search panel, you can search a specific Pokemon here, or you can search for a pattern, just write something then click search if you want to fastly reset the search box just click clean.

EsnfaV8qO.png

IzVWuh4El.png

_qyLeGhKS.png

How to sell?

Easy! just go sell section, an additional panel will appear with the sell options.

DZbyDjtLp.png

1- Select a Pokemon from the table containing your Pokemon.
(in order to sell Pokemon from your depot you need to open your depot atleast once!!)
2- Set a price for your offer, you can either write the amount or use increase/decrease buttons.
3- Select a time limit for your offer, there is a small fee that varies depending on the time limit for your offer.
4- Mark both worlds IF you want to make your offer avaliable for both servers
[YES! you can make interservers trades using this feature without the need of transfer your character!!] there is a 3 diamonds fee for this kind of offer (still better than paying 2 full transfer and waiting 30 days no?!?)
5- Finally when you checked everything is ok click the sell button, a small confirmation window will pop up, read it and confirm or cancel.

r8hqB8fsw.png

Important note, in order to SELL in market you need a premium account, you can have a maximum of 15 ACTIVE offers PER ACCOUNT.

How to buy?

1- Select the buy section on market window.
2- Select an offer from the table.
3- Read the information and decide if is what you looking for.
4- Click the buy button.
5- Confirm the pop up.

Important note, you should have money in your bag in order to buy.

OjT-6MoBc.png

oLJavVDzf.png

My offer was sold, how can I get my money?

1- Select "my offers" section.
2- Select the sold offer.
3- Click the collect button.
4- Ready

9hSkQW7yS.png

Important note, please make yourself sure you have enough space in your bag to receive the money as I havent tested with big amounts of money yet!

I need to cancel my offer can I?

Yes, you can but you wont recover your money or diamond fee. You cannot cancel an already sold offer!

2- Select an active offer.
3- Click the cancel button.
4- You will recover your Pokemon.

My offer expired, where do I recover my Pokemon?

2- Select an expired offer.
3- Click the recover button.
4- You will recover your Pokemon.

ndlqeNyC0.png

Updated >> http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?34453-Pokemon-Market!&p=293437&viewfull=1#post293437

Stigma

Reaction score
This is such a great feature, I hope ppl will still interact with eachother in the trade channel still
oh and also TM's are not show in the pokemon description

Edit: They do show now, that was just weird

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

its good but dificilt to understand, it must be explained in spanish too.

Nicozalazar

Reaction score
Nice! I like it, it isn't difficult when you start using, and it's very useful for all of us! ;)

ryuken

Reaction score
~~~Traduccion Español~~~

Hola chicos he implementado una nueva función para hacer negocios dentro del juego más fácil, voy a explicar la interfaz en este post.

Lo basico

1- El cuadro que contiene información básica sobre la oferta / tu Pokémon / su estado de oferta, la información que se muestra varía en función de la sección del mercado que utiliza, si hace clic en los encabezados de la tabla se puede ordenar la información que aparece como desee, haga clic de nuevo para alternar (ascendente / modo descendente), puede pasar a través de la tabla usando las teclas de flecha para facilitar la navegación.

NmlvCdSZ.png

2vaG8rJq5.png

iTtEWSOyl.png

Usted puede ordenar la información por nombre, nivel, el precio, el vendedor, fecha de fin, la ubicación y el estado.

2-Seccion de pestañas del mercado, pueden moverse a través de las distintas secciones de mercado utilizandolos.

OCoWimZs.png

HiwmkSohr.png

r-b19lsm.png

3- Area de deatalles, muestra información detallada sobre la oferta / tu Pokémon / su estado de oferta, es necesario seleccionar una oferta de la mesa principal con el fin de ver la información detallada. Además aparecerán diferentes botones de esta zona para que pueda interactuar con el mercado.

6JoxmZ5PW.png

IS0A4wvxR.png

gLvAIgpW9.png

y0zB2srEB.png

Además si el Pokémon tiene un addon puedes poner el cursor del mouse sobre el nombre del addon para ver una vista previa de la imagen del addon.

9fMeaNnk-.png

Información importante aparece en esta área, Pokemon, nivel, sexo, TM, addon, detalle del precio, el vendedor, fechas (que terminan, pagado, etc.), tipo Pokeball, estado de la oferta, la ubicación.

4- Botones generales de uso, ¡no creo que tengo que explicar lo que el botón rojo, el botón azul solicitar al servidor enviar información actualizada sobre el mercado en caso de que usted tenga el mercado abierto y no han habido cambios o en caso de que usted cambió de Pokemon en su bolso / depósito. Además este botón parpadeará entre un color verde y azul en caso de que el servidor detecte cambios en la situación del mercado, usted puede asomarse a conocer detalles sobre los cambios del mercado.

uFV4rIw-P.png

m79qQPRdl.png

5- Panel de búsqueda, usted puede buscar un Pokémon específico aquí, o puede buscar un patrón, escriba algo y luego haga click en Search(Buscar), si desea restablecer rápidamente el cuadro de búsqueda simplemente haga click en Clean(limpiar).

EsnfaV8qO.png

IzVWuh4El.png

_qyLeGhKS.png

¿Como comprar?

Fácil! sólo tiene que ir la sección de venta, un panel adicional aparecerá con las opciones de venta.

DZbyDjtLp.png

1-
Seleccione un Pokemon de la tabla que contiene su Pokemon. (con el fin de vender Pokemon de su depósito es necesario abrir su depósito al menos una vez !!)
2- Establecer el precio de su oferta, usted puede escribir bien la cantidad o el usar los bonotes aumento/disminución.
3- Seleccione un límite de tiempo para su oferta, hay una pequeña cuota que varía en función del plazo de su oferta.
4- Marque los dos mundos SI usted desea hacer su oferta disponible tanto para servidores
[SÍ! usted puede hacer comercios de interservers al utilizar esta función sin la necesidad de la transferencia de tu personaje !!] hay una cuota de 3 diamantes para este tipo de oferta (aún mejor que pagar 2 en una transferencia completa y esperar 30 días no?!?)
5- Finalmente cuando usted verifico que todo esta bien, haga click en el boton de venta(sell)
, una pequeña ventana de confirmación aparecerá, leerlo y confirmar o cancelar.

r8hqB8fsw.png

Nota importante, con el fin de vender en el mercado necesita una cuenta premium, usted puede tener un máximo de 15 ofertas ACTIVOS POR CUENTA.

¿Como comprar?

1-Seleccione la sección de compra en ventana de mercado.
2- Seleccione una oferta de la tabla.
3- Lea la informacion y decida si es lo que usted busca.
4- Click en el boton Comprar(Buy).
5- Confirme lo surgido.

Nota importante, usted debe tener dinero en su bolsa con el fin de comprar.

OjT-6MoBc.png

oLJavVDzf.png

Mi oferta fue vendida, ¿cómo puedo obtener mi dinero?

1- Seleccione la sección "My Offers"(mis ofertas).
2- Seleccione la oferta vendida.
3- Click en el boton collect(colectar).
4- Listo

9hSkQW7yS.png

Nota importante, por favor asegurarse de tener suficiente espacio en su bolso para recibir el dinero que yo no he probado con grandes cantidades de dinero todavía!

Necesito cancelar mi oferta ¿puedo?

Sí, puede, pero usted no recuperara su dinero o cuota de diamantes. No se puede cancelar una oferta ya vendida!

1- Selecciones la sección "My Offers"(Mis Ofertas).
2- Seleccione una oferta activa.
3- Click en el boton cancelar.
4-
Usted Recuperará su pokemon.

Mi oferta expiró, ¿dónde puedo recuperar mi Pokemon?

1- Seleccione la sección "my offers"(mis ofertas).
2- Seleccione una oferta expirada.
3- Click el boton recover(recuperar).
4- Usted recuperará su pokemon.

ndlqeNyC0.png

Last edited:

Hake

Reaction score
Nice now make posibility to sell tms or other items

Darkness on Pearl

Reaction score
Small bug.. when we close the market while in sell the sell part stays open, you can close it by going back into the buy part...

Ludacha

Reaction score
Great job people!
On this thing in game i tought like 3 years..finaly its here
Good Job

Add section there with TMs and section with Items (good for finding your items for quests)

Also its annoying to sell 1 by 1 item and you have to come in pvp to trade it
It would be nice to add items on similar way ot selling/buying,would save much time and ppl
could make better profit from selling items

Back