What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Market / Item Market - Economy Ruining

Andretei

Reaction score
I am not saying that I don't like the market. I got good deals there. I saw ridiculous prices. It is an awesome tool, so you can compare prices, see other options, or even sell items/pokemons while you are offline. This post is to make people see that they are causing the problem they are going through. Rich players can make money easely now because of that, but not everyone.
I do like the market, it is a really helpful and useful tool. But people don't know how to use it.
Someone said everyone has the right to put their prices. That's true. But that doesn't explain the fact that a pokemon should become abusively overpriced because you see that someone put his pokemon on market for a really high price. People see an expensive pokemon on market and think it really costs that much. So they try to sell their for that much or proportionally. Boom! Unreasonable inflation!

This thread is to make people aware of the shit they are doing.

Instead of complaining that all pokemons are expensive and no one is buying your pokemon, why don't you try to sell it for it's real price?

Skyrus

Reaction score
Well not everyone want to sell their pokemon, they just put it for more money in the market and if it gets bought they have extra value out of the pokemon but maybe they didn't really want to sell it. I got friends who put pokemons in the market they don't use, they don't really want to sell but if they get it sold for 10k more than the price they are happy to have it sold. You can't blame these people for trying to make good cash.

Spark

Reaction score
The point of this game is to catch pokemons, so how about you stop complaining about the prices of pokemons and start catching them yourself??

Simple you see a pokemon that costs 3k, then get a 1k gb and u prob will catch it for the price of 250hd.
The only problem I have is people puting pokes like magikarp on market for 9999999k.......

Zeratosteal

Reaction score
Great tool. We need this i think. If prizes of pokemon raise it's not for market, is for last events, ppl get good pokemons in 2 or 3 pj in the same acc, and sell for abusive prizes. Ppl have a problem and not market. This economy isn't a problem for high lvls. This is a big problem for low lvls like me. Now u need luck on catch or u cant use 70% of pokes for their prize. Im retired and 3 friends too. We wait until new server is open, diamond and pearl is abussive for new or low lvl players.

Potexx

Reaction score
Hello to all our friends padventures and I apologize for my bad English / I use translator

I've taken a great time reading all messages.

I'll take it by.

First, I'm watching that diamonds continue costing very cheap for the high price paid in rl and even more when they have increased their cost. It seems right to rise in price in my opinion.

Second, when talking about tms and pokemon, you can see a big inflation because demand pokemon and tms. But sooner or later going to happen until the new prices stabilize. Those prices can not fix anyone but the demand for them.

We can not compare prices now with prices two years ago. impossible, we would be shod.

talk and talk here and fight to return these prices will be almost useless. if you do not want to buy a pokemon for its high price, just do not buy it.

I have not favored with this strong price change. But I had to face it and accept it or the worst wait many time for any person to sell me an article or pokemon / tm in an almost fair price, compared prices before.

padventures friends seem to me to open this discussion may be taken for personal gain and even though we all use this tool.

Now you tell me. If you know a doubled or tripled in value tm and you have this article, Would you sell this item? knowing that you can find the same product at old price? Be honest when answering this question.

as we evolved, as does padventures to facilitate the gameplay, there are always risks that may occur. So padventures friends criticize less and we bring more to make this game more fun and call the attention of more people

I say again excuse my bad English. I am using a translator.

Kirminex

Reaction score
you just have to ignore those dumbases, there are some good offers still on the market, Although its sad to see this guys posting scam trades.

waramus2

Reaction score
I think the inflation in items is not because the expensive selling prices, but the expensive buying prices. For example, lets say i'm buying tm reflect for 40k in the market. Probably someone with a lot of money will put an offer for 41, then 42, 43, and so on. That way, nobody will sell tm reflect for 40k if someone will pay more for it.

However, this happens only in highly demanded items, so items like tms prices are going up, and not so demanded items prices are going down, as the same happens but the other way. They sell cheaper and cheaper as nobody buys and prices go down.

My solution: remove the offers to buy things, so no rich people will rise items prices as its happening now. That way, nobody will place an offer buying something for a lot of money.

Sheeper

Reaction score
If prices are higher you will be able to sell things more expensive too, so, what's the deal?

The problem kinda is that many things price remains the same, only some items are getting overpriced every day, which means, if you want to buy Reflect for example, It was 30k before and charizard was ~2k, now reflect price raised to even 40-45k while zard price remains at 2k.
The point is it's just getting harder and harder to save money for the more expensive things by selling those not raising, however, you're partly right, since many things price raised we gain more cash for them too, It just do not work like that with everything.
I hope I made it clear :p

Still I don't think staff can do sth about that, we can only blame some players for raising prices and others for buying overpriced things...

Skyrus

Reaction score
Prices of tms are rising because there are a lack of them, there aren't enough reflects in trade so people start to offer more and more, this means the average price will also rise, nothing you can do about it. Like they say in real life, the rich get richer and the poor will become even more poor.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Offer and demand...

A clear example, the diamonds, today those are sold for 5k, but it's because nobody donate, but if someone donate alot to buy diamonds, we will have more offer and less demand, so the price will be lower

manhrox

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I think this could be solve really easy. PA needs a market like Tibia, we need a market where you can put your buy offers, for example: Buy 100 greatballs 18hd.
This way people could buy things for a lower price and then in will be an independient system.
srry for my english :S

Crommtheod

Reaction score
I do not know how it works, but right here in South America, every end of year the diamond actually increase .. especially now in the market, do not know if the player's act in bad faith and puts 5k each, or do not know use market even ... I think the market broke a little the economy of the game...

I used the translator.

This is what do I think is at least as well in South America.

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I think this could be solve really easy. PA needs a market like Tibia, we need a market where you can put your buy offers, for example: Buy 100 greatballs 18hd.
This way people could buy things for a lower price and then in will be an independient system.
srry for my english :S

This already exist? You can offer your things for sale in the market but you can also put an offer to buy an item for the price you choose to offer, for example last month I put buy offer for dark pulse in market for both servers and I bought it after 3 days

Skyrus

Reaction score
I do not know how it works, but right here in South America, every end of year the diamond actually increase .. especially now in the market, do not know if the player's act in bad faith and puts 5k each, or do not know use market even ... I think the market broke a little the economy of the game...

I used the translator.

This is what do I think is at least as well in South America.

You know if something is 5 k in south america that it is the same price for everybody on that server right? Doesn't matter if your from spain, south america or china, people who put diamonds for 5k each in market are people who are trying to scam you. Some people still make the mistake of not knowing it is the price for each diamond you see in the market. But if people would read, it clearly says 5k for 1 diamond, 50 k for 10 diamond.

Crommtheod

Reaction score
You know if something is 5 k in south america that it is the same price for everybody on that server right? Doesn't matter if your from spain, south america or china, people who put diamonds for 5k each in market are people who are trying to scam you. Some people still make the mistake of not knowing it is the price for each diamond you see in the market. But if people would read, it clearly says 5k for 1 diamond, 50 k for 10 diamond.

Yes bro, can be can be from anywhere in the world, but I think at the end of the year but the diamond always go up and ask is not so in the market, the trade also .. the problem is that we have player's acting in bad faith also .. that's too bad because destroys the economy of the game, not so items like the Pokemon too.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Yes bro, can be can be from anywhere in the world, but I think at the end of the year but the diamond always go up and ask is not so in the market, the trade also .. the problem is that we have player's acting in bad faith also .. that's too bad because destroys the economy of the game, not so items like the Pokemon too.

The main reason why diamond price has rised so much recently was because the people from venezuela or how is it called can't buy diamonds for a crazy small amount anymore. There is a lack of diamonds because of this but it was unfair to other people so it was a good change, I think if the admins want to save the economy of diamonds they just have to lower the general price for them in all countries. Because diamonds will rise even more in price, someone from my guild said a joke: diamonds cost so much now that it's a good reason to become tutor...

Crommtheod

Reaction score
The main reason why diamond price has rised so much recently was because the people from venezuela or how is it called can't buy diamonds for a crazy small amount anymore. There is a lack of diamonds because of this but it was unfair to other people so it was a good change, I think if the admins want to save the economy of diamonds they just have to lower the general price for them in all countries. Because diamonds will rise even more in price, someone from my guild said a joke: diamonds cost so much now that it's a good reason to become tutor...

Yes, I always open the feedback & support always have people complaining that the points have not fallen .. And always the people of Venezuela, and that can break a little the economy of the game, I see selling diamond but breaks my heart to pay almost 6k in 10 diamond .. I think it has very player who acts in bad faith .. putting the diamond the '' 5k each diamond '' ... Knowing that there is no one who pays it and if there is, I can chamos crazy haha ..

Back