What's new

Welcome!

Pokemon Market / Item Market - Economy Ruining

Andretei

Reaction score
Guys, be careful! The new shop system is a tool to help you sell your itens, not to post your pokemons/itens for abusive prices and create an inflation in the game! Please, watch what you are causing to the market!
While you announce your pokemon which has a real value of 1k for 4k, you are creating a false price. People will rise their prices because they see that you have a high price for yours. Result? Inflation. The same goes for your 12k TMs being sold for 20k, or your 20k TMs being sold for 40k.

You can criticize me as much as you want, but you are creating a big inflation, making players retire and making selling pokemons and itens much harder while scamming other people.
I am not saying that I don't like the market. I got good deals there. I saw ridiculous prices. It is an awesome tool, so you can compare prices, see other options, or even sell items/pokemons while you are offline. This post is to make people see that they are causing the problem they are going through. Rich players can make money easely now because of that, but not everyone.
I do like the market, it is a really helpful and useful tool. But people don't know how to use it.
Someone said everyone has the right to put their prices. That's true. But that doesn't explain the fact that a pokemon should become abusively overpriced because you see that someone put his pokemon on market for a really high price. People see an expensive pokemon on market and think it really costs that much. So they try to sell their for that much or proportionally. Boom! Unreasonable inflation!

This thread is to make people aware of the shit they are doing.

Instead of complaining that all pokemons are expensive and no one is buying your pokemon, why don't you try to sell it for it's real price?

Last edited:

ItzMattek

Reaction score
That's right...

That market destroyed a game in my opinion...
Prices rised for about 100-150% for every poke/tm and diamonds rised from 2k to 5k in about 2 months... That's funny ? I don't think so

Piczek007

Reaction score
I think that it is not only fault of market :d Market is great tool, but it could be more useful if we could see selling story of items/pokemons. I mean average, highest, lowest prices of past trades, just like in tibia's market.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Yes, this systesm has been created to help us on selling/buying pokes/items, but it looks like some people are getting out of their minds, asking a very high price for a poke that does not cost that much, but it's something we have to deal with, there is nothing to do

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
That's right...

That market destroyed a game in my opinion...
Prices rised for about 100-150% for every poke/tm and diamonds rised from 2k to 5k in about 2 months... That's funny ? I don't think so
Actually Diamonds price raised up because Venezulean players can't buy thousands of them for cheap price anymore.

Kuiyt

Reaction score
the players up all price they only want won more and more.
i think add the past price of other trades to see what really pay.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
the players up all price they only want won more and more.
i think add the past price of other trades to see what really pay.

Don't need that much, but prices changes every day, that's why I think should have a rebalance on prices of pokes/items on NPCs, it may help the economy of PA, cause then people are able to sell pokes to npc for better price and "removing" it from game, so we dont have an "overpopulation" of onix, as it's happening with Onix (just an example)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Honestly, I can't get where the problem is.
First, every player has the right to put the price he/she wants, it always has been like that, I always have found players selling things with expensive prices.
Second, as I said in other thread yesterday, it's obviously the game got easier, so make money is so much easier too now, wasn't it suppose to see prices growing up when everyone is able to get more cash than before? I mean, did u expect to see pokemons like idk, Marowak, Tauros, Golem etc costing 200hds for ever?
About diamonds, 5k is expensive yes, but the difference between being free and premium is rlly rlly huge.

I rlly think it just affect low lvl players, since they are the ones with more problems to get fast cash and buy diamonds, but every low lvl with a decent team (and I'm not talking about cloneds nor 20k+ pokemons) is able to get much more than 5k per month only hunting. If you tell "Ah, but that's not everyone who likes to hunt everyday.", well ok, but for sure you should not expect to get cash for your stuff doing nothing.

berollo

Reaction score
Market is good, but players are doing this price. So...

Barystas

Reaction score
Yeah. But there should be some information for how much last owner of poke/item bought it if he did that. There should be an information how much approximately pokemon that you are up to buy cost. We have free market, and it give us good things and bad things too. Better is that you can buy pokemons/items easly. Bad thing is that some people have for example some TM worth now 5k and he will put it in market for 7k cuz he is greedy. Next person, which want to sell same TM will check tne market to know how high pric should be set. He see TM for 7k, so he offer it for 7,5 etc.
I played Runescape for a while and i remember that there was something like uhm... I gave Rune Armor to trade and there was a price written on red or other colour, which was an information for buyer how much this item costs and know if he overpay or no.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Players always were raising some prices up even on trade channel, so saying it's market's fault is non sense.

Ludacha

Reaction score
I agree totaly...but i dont know that we can do much about it...it depends on players only

TM Hyper Beam 6-8k...really?
prices are to high for TMs and some Pokemons...items are fine and other things...usual prices,but these 2 are really to big prices...people wanna earn more on their pokemons and TMs ofc,but adding high price on every just can make mess
To get TM now only is fine with droping it (hard) and daily (to long)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
And what do you guys are expecting us to do? punish them cuz of their prices? please...

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Thats why I told that there is nothign to be done, and that's a thing we have to deal with daily... so every thing should have better prices on Market (NPCs), so we have more "fixed" prices around there

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Add story of buying to get some comparison.

I dont think that its necessery... what if the guy was desperate for money and sell a Scizor (for example) for 20k, while it costs 30+... then people would say... "Oh, he payd only 20k for it and want to gain 10k on this scizor"

totally disagreed with Buying History

Mrs Cath

Reaction score
If you see an item or TM, Pokemon expensive price in Market, just don't buy it from Market.
I'm sure you can buy for lower price than Market in trade channel, so the guy from market will decrease his item, tm or poke price.
xD

Piczek007

Reaction score
I dont think that its necessery... what if the guy was desperate for money and sell a Scizor (for example) for 20k, while it costs 30+... then people would say... "Oh, he payd only 20k for it and want to gain 10k on this scizor"

totally disagreed with Buying History
Why people would know who bought it? Only thing that matters are prices, especially average one ;-;

Barystas

Reaction score
Exactly. Average price appearing in trade. As I said something like it was in Runescape. It was a really good idea ;P aspecially for ppl who had a long break from playing or ppl who don't know prices.
Market for sure is a good thing i didn't say it was a mistake to make it work on PA. But some informations about average price would be great ;P

Back