- add Nightmare 60s
- Dream Eater 10s-

Kingdra
- +2k HP
- add Yawn 20s
- passive rate up
- add Dragon Dance 35s

Really need all this?
is coincidence or the most radical changes with pokémons involve the two balancers?(not only this 3 above)
why you, Administrators and CM's, don't directly engage in rebalances?
Parasect needs change, but not so absurd! it is not a Pokemon-type Steel! And it has 2 life steal, why need -25seg of stuns?!(for coincidence, our helper balancer[friend of pyrokar] bought one, just before announcing the changes)
I have 1 C hypno and like all changes, less this nightmare... wtf?! C hypno 105 can kill C nite 130 with earthquake and reflect EASY! Hypno not need all this! all dmg's of hypno are strong! very strong!(for coincidence, our helper balancer[friend of pyrokar] bought one, just before announcing the changes TOO!) And, I dont understand why hypno has greater damage than Alakazam with the same attacks... Well, Alakazam is considered the pokémon more intelligent of planet with 5000 of QI... and in game, it has the lowest of all pokes! OK! But, alaka is more easy to hit AOE attacks because he runs... and with all this, alaka dont have more dmg than hypno... (c hypno 130 has 1000+ dmg than alaka with Confusion and Psychic... with Psywave and Psybeam Hypno is more stronger too but i dont remember how much. please check this!
Like Raszagal said, Kindra is currently already the best poke of water! he is weak against only one type of pokemon(dragon)! WHY MORE 2 ATTACKS?! KINDRA = GOD?! Dragonite, Aerodactyl, Charizard... no one has dragon dance...(oooh, but zard and aero are not dragon... ok, but gyarados are not too and has dragon type attacks, dragon type passive and now dragon dance, Steelix not too... why nite dont have too? why aero dont have passive and dragon dance too?!) Kindra dont need more attacks, much less more hp... Its okay right now.
why dont rebalance Pory2 and Dunsparce? with tm33, maybe is hard to receive just 1 attack... 4 stuns + reflect and GREAT dmgs... wtf?! I have pory and I dont feel right with this..
Why never change pokes like lapras, aerodactyl, dragonite, magmar, tangela... the dmg of Aerodactyl not is so strong, he has many weaknesses. Why not replace Fire Fang with Twister or roost? and why dont add Dragon Fury in passive? Gyarados has +/- the same combo than aerodactyl(or maybe more strong, after changes, im sure that will be!)and why stuns has 40s cd?! why Ancient power and dragon claw has 55s cd? ULTRA MOTHER FUCKER OVER POWER attacks? put something in your minds AERODACTYL NOT IS OP! and he is far from being! Why not too, add attacks and dmg for tangela? Tangela and Aero dont need, but Kindra and hypno yes?!

check this please.

Last edited:

Kalezin

Reaction score
Well, if this is true someone needs to do something. I have many pokemons that are not very good and doesn't have many attacks and nobody makes rebalancing. The rebalancing is to help the pokemons not appealing and not to help those who already apeal.
:)

infix

Reaction score
Aerodactyl is not op, but it has good damage, attacks and more hp than any pokemon in the game which makes it a really good pokemon, any single change would change this fact and would make it really op, and to be clear and as far as i know, more players will catch it on the coming months after the rate change, doub't if i would like to see these op birds fcking around with their high owners.

I'm not playing, but the way you're talking about dunsparse and pory 2, you make them look like monsters, if this is real then something should change on them.

PD: to clarify a fact, there's not any rare pokemon anymore and there wont.

Last edited:

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score
I have 1 C hypno and like all changes, less this nightmare... wtf?!
If there one thing wrong about Hypno is it doesn't had Nightmare from the beginning since it is a pokemon that always hypnotizing the foes and destroying them while they were asleep.

C hypno 105 can kill C nite 130 with earthquake and reflect EASY!
Well... Almost all pokes that has Reflect has a good chance of to win Dragonite for obvious reasons and if this nite has tm earthquake the chance is increased.

Hypno not need all this! all dmg's of hypno are strong! very strong!(for coincidence, our helper balancer[friend of pyrokar] bought one, just before announcing the changes TOO!) And, I dont understand why hypno has greater damage than Alakazam with the same attacks... Well, Alakazam is considered the pokémon more intelligent of planet with 5000 of QI... and in game, it has the lowest of all pokes! OK! But, alaka is more easy to hit AOE attacks because he runs... and with all this, alaka dont have more dmg than hypno... (c hypno 130 has 1000+ dmg than alaka with Confusion and Psychic... with Psywave and Psybeam Hypno is more stronger too but i dont remember how much. please check this!

I'm not sure if those attacks of Hypno (Psychic and Confusion) has more demage than Alakazam's attacks but bro have in mind that Hypno doesn't has Psyfusion then no make sense this comparison of damage. I saw a lot guys complaining about suggestions of psychic pokes [no doubt, most of them have Alakazam] you guys should have in mind that alakazam is common pokemon that you can easily get. Speaking of which try to catch Abra and drowzee you will realize that Drowzee is harder than Abra to catch at least for me and some friends was.

If these changes came you will have more options of Psychic pokes in your team unlike before that always the psychic pokemon in team was Fucking Alakazam.

jwlove

Reaction score
earthquake dont have dmg vs nite... as soon, even if I hit earthquake on reflect(has not happened), i will not receive dmg... and my c nite has reflect too (;
obs: HYPNO DONT HAVE REFLECT!

obs²: with nightmare, hypno need 1000+ dmg in all same attacks than alakazam? really?!

Last edited:

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score
earthquake dont have dmg vs nite... as soon, even if I hit earthquake on reflect(has not happened), i will not receive dmg... and my c nite has reflect too (;
You're right about damage of Earthquake in Dragonite, my mistake.
Long time that didn't play i just log to chat with friends now and then, so i didn't noticed it cuz when i played nite was only dragon type.

Hypno doesn't have reflect in own attacks but it doesn't mean that it hasn't.
You know it well since your Hypno has Reflect.

obs²: with nightmare, hypno need 1000+ dmg in all same attacks than alakazam? really?!
Even u aren't sure about how much hypno's attacks hit more than Alakazam's attacks as you said in the previous post. anyway even those attacks has greater damage you keep forgetting about Psyfusion that is the best psychic attack that Alakazam has and Hypno hasn't.

Last edited:

Dani'Stark

Reaction score
Parasect
- +1.5k HP
- Fury Cutter 10s-
- add Swords Dance 1.6k/20s
- passive rate up
- replace Slash with Night Slash 3x600/15s
- replace Scratch with Metal Claw 1.4k/10s
- Stun Spore/Sleep Powder 25s- each
- Poison Powder 10s-

Hypno
- Psybeam 2s-
- Restore 10s-
- replace Focus with Calm Mind 30s
- add Nightmare 60s
- Dream Eater 10s-

Kingdra
- +2k HP
- add Yawn 20s
- passive rate up
- add Dragon Dance 35s

Really need all this?
is coincidence or the most radical changes with pokémons involve the two balancers?(not only this 3 above)
why you, Administrators and CM's, don't directly engage in rebalances?
Parasect needs change, but not so absurd! it is not a Pokemon-type Steel! And it has 2 life steal, why need -25seg of stuns?!(for coincidence, our helper balancer[friend of pyrokar] bought one, just before announcing the changes)
I have 1 C hypno and like all changes, less this nightmare... wtf?! C hypno 105 can kill C nite 130 with earthquake and reflect EASY! Hypno not need all this! all dmg's of hypno are strong! very strong!(for coincidence, our helper balancer[friend of pyrokar] bought one, just before announcing the changes TOO!) And, I dont understand why hypno has greater damage than Alakazam with the same attacks... Well, Alakazam is considered the pokémon more intelligent of planet with 5000 of QI... and in game, it has the lowest of all pokes! OK! But, alaka is more easy to hit AOE attacks because he runs... and with all this, alaka dont have more dmg than hypno... (c hypno 130 has 1000+ dmg than alaka with Confusion and Psychic... with Psywave and Psybeam Hypno is more stronger too but i dont remember how much. please check this!
Like Raszagal said, Kindra is currently already the best poke of water! he is weak against only one type of pokemon(dragon)! WHY MORE 2 ATTACKS?! KINDRA = GOD?! Dragonite, Aerodactyl, Charizard... no one has dragon dance...(oooh, but zard and aero are not dragon... ok, but gyarados are not too and has dragon type attacks, dragon type passive and now dragon dance, Steelix not too... why nite dont have too? why aero dont have passive and dragon dance too?!) Kindra dont need more attacks, much less more hp... Its okay right now.
why dont rebalance Pory2 and Dunsparce? with tm33, maybe is hard to receive just 1 attack... 4 stuns + reflect and GREAT dmgs... wtf?! I have pory and I dont feel right with this..
Why never change pokes like lapras, aerodactyl, dragonite, magmar, tangela... the dmg of Aerodactyl not is so strong, he has many weaknesses. Why not replace Fire Fang with Twister or roost? and why dont add Dragon Fury in passive? Gyarados has +/- the same combo than aerodactyl(or maybe more strong, after changes, im sure that will be!)and why stuns has 40s cd?! why Ancient power and dragon claw has 55s cd? ULTRA MOTHER FUCKER OVER POWER attacks? put something in your minds AERODACTYL NOT IS OP! and he is far from being! Why not too, add attacks and dmg for tangela? Tangela and Aero dont need, but Kindra and hypno yes?!

check this please.

Agree with all except for what u want to change on pory D: , pory is fine and dunsparce only need to reduce his underground

chaaps

Reaction score
If there one thing wrong about Hypno is it doesn't had Nightmare from the beginning since it is a pokemon that always hypnotizing the foes and destroying them while they were asleep.

Well... Almost all pokes that has Reflect has a good chance of to win Dragonite for obvious reasons and if this nite has tm earthquake the chance is increased.

I'm not sure if those attacks of Hypno (Psychic and Confusion) has more demage than Alakazam's attacks but bro have in mind that Hypno doesn't has Psyfusion then no make sense this comparison of damage. I saw a lot guys complaining about suggestions of psychic pokes [no doubt, most of them have Alakazam] you guys should have in mind that alakazam is common pokemon that you can easily get. Speaking of which try to catch Abra and drowzee you will realize that Drowzee is harder than Abra to catch at least for me and some friends was.

If these changes came you will have more options of Psychic pokes in your team unlike before that always the psychic pokemon in team was Fucking Alakazam.

If they reduce the others damages from hypno, and add nightmare, no problem, but they will add psy pulse, reduce some cooldowns, and still add nightmare, so will not have others psyquic poke options, cuz everyone will have a hypno!

Khan

Reaction score

1. Hypno doesn't have psyusion nor reflect alakazam have both that's why it needs that extra damage and i sincerely doubt its +1k damage (If it really is, show proof, and then it can be nerfed some)

2. I have c dragonite 130 with tm reflect + tm sandstorm and I have never lost to a c hypno not even, with one with reflect, so you must not know how to duel properly.

3. Hypno is a hypnotizer, it makes zero sense for it to not have nightmare. Alakazam can deal 9k+ damage on (2x) on a single psyusion if you know how to use it properly. Do you think nightmare will hit that much? No, it's 60 sec cd for 25% of total hp and 50% if ghost/psychic.

Pokemon with 15k hp it will hit 3750 that's every 60 seconds... OMG That's very OP indeed. Oh let's not forget if you are smart, you use berry just when hypno uses hypnosis.. then he won't even have time to use nightmare, btw there's like a 2 second exhaust between using cds, so you have around 2 seconds to use berry.

About parasect, have you seen anyone with a high level parasect? Why do you think everyone uses venomoth in duels?
I mean just look at its weaknesses..
qPmZTd.png

Thankfully PA have only 2.25x instead of 4x, or it would get completely raped by flying/fire type.

With two steel type attacks it will have a chance to survive some time vs rock/ice
With nightslash it will make it easier for killing ghost/psychic pokémon.
With lower cds of stun, it will make it better for duels. Meaning it will survive a bit longer.

Due to its weaknesses it was really needing a new moveset.
Fire will still rape it, and so will flying type and poison and bug...
Now with these changes I think people will actually start leveling a parasect. Not just Venomoth or Butterfree, because it will become actually useful!

Last edited:

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I agree with Hypno, Kingdra, Porygon2, Dunsparce.

1)Hypno might have Nightmare, but less damage on other attacks... Kingdra is awesome now, don't need to buff it more. You should buff a little other water pokemons (Blastoise, Vaporeon)
Vaporeon needs Whirpool & a passive (could be aqua jet), Blastoise needs Protection & an ice attack (Ice shards or ice punch).

2)About Porygon2, it is reaaaaaaaally strong. With all those attacks, + stuns, + tri attack, it can simply kill anything.

3)About Dunsparce, it never was so strong.. maybe longer CD for stuns & less time while underground.

4)About Aerodactyl, needs faster CD on stuns (like 30 seconds each). Dragon claw should be as fast as zard has it.

Some other changes I think are wrong:

1)Flareon last attack: It is extremly OP. Flareon hits the most among fire pokes (Don't say magmar because actually only his Magma Storm hits stronger. Fire punch was nerfed already) & also is the fire pokemon with more HP. It needed in fact an area attack, but not that type. I have always suggested for Flareon a move like the old whirpool (IDK if you remember how it was) but Fire type.

2)Feraligatr passive: The first "new" whirpool was ok as passive, a small attack with average damage. Later it was changed because other pokemons (Mantine & Cloyster) were nerfed alot with that whirpool (their whirpool was a main attack). It became the new whirpool, but its way too strong/massive for just a passive. I suggest to change to the 2nd whirpool (Lets say 1st whirpool, the old one; 2nd whirpool, after 2.3; 3rd whirpool the one that is now) but with different name (waterfall for example), so Mantine & Cloyster keep being good and Feraligatr has a NON-OP passive.

Gran Pape

Reaction score
Parasect
- +1.5k HP
- Fury Cutter 10s-
- add Swords Dance 1.6k/20s
- passive rate up
- replace Slash with Night Slash 3x600/15s
- replace Scratch with Metal Claw 1.4k/10s
- Stun Spore/Sleep Powder 25s- each
- Poison Powder 10s-

Hypno
- Psybeam 2s-
- Restore 10s-
- replace Focus with Calm Mind 30s
- add Nightmare 60s
- Dream Eater 10s-

1) yeah i have seen jwlove using his c hypno its rare that someone kill is. and if you use a c alakazam against a cloned hypno you will realize that it doens't have a chance to kill it i know it doens't have psyfiusion but alakazam doesn't have a 20 seconds hypnosis or 30.... and you will only be able to do 1 reflect in the duel if you are good with it 2... and now that almost all pokes you duel have reflect its not even an advantage. (btw have you tried to lvl an abra fom 19 - 70 ) <<<< lol of course not.
btw alakazam is supposed to be the one with the highest damage with psysich attacks idk who thinked that mr mime is supposed to hit more.

2) i have seen high lvl parasects btw and now 1.5k faster stuns a metal attack type + sword dance + more passive + faster furry cutter and you even want to add a dark type attack with night slash. as i see now you haven't seen a parasect high lvl in a duel it can kill 2 pokes easy.

3) yeah dunsparnce is op, porygon 2 is op, blissey spells stills need to be changed, umbreon is still op killing 1 hit kazams with pursuit or dark pulse, now you want to add dark type attacks to everyone persian kabutops farfetch parasect kkkkk let a persian kill a c kazam.

4) kingra is ok you are forgettin the pokes that really need balance and that pyrokar didn't even included in his post, and yeah aereoe needed less tiem in his 2 stuns.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
First of all... God bless you're complaining about Parasect, etc not about Scizor. Thank you. Yup, that was sarcasm. 3... 2... 1... "What?! Nerf Scizor?! It's weak!" How amusing.

[P]roblem
[A]nswer

[P1]
3º Parasect needs change, but not so absurd! it is not a Pokemon-type Steel! And it has 2 life steal, why need -25seg of stuns?!(for coincidence, our helper balancer[friend of pyrokar] bought one, just before announcing the changes)

[A1]
I mean just look at its weaknesses..
qPmZTd.png

Thankfully PA have only 2.25x instead of 4x, or it would get completely raped by flying/fire type.

With two steel type attacks it will have a chance to survive some time vs rock/ice
With nightslash it will make it easier for killing ghost/psychic pokémon.
With lower cds of stun, it will make it better for duels. Meaning it will survive a bit longer.

Due to its weaknesses it was really needing a new moveset.
Fire will still rape it, and so will flying type and poison and bug...

[P2]
And, I dont understand why hypno has greater damage than Alakazam with the same attacks...

[A2]
I'm not sure if those attacks of Hypno (Psychic and Confusion) has more demage than Alakazam's attacks but bro have in mind that Hypno doesn't has Psyfusion then no make sense this comparison of damage.
Hypno doesn't have psyusion nor reflect alakazam have both that's why it needs that extra damage
Hypno is a hypnotizer, it makes zero sense for it to not have nightmare.
Hypno doesn't have Reflect and Psyfusion, the only "aoe" moves it has are Confusion/Psychic - WOW! One normal type move, pure melee damage (doesn't run). That is why it has to have a bit more HP and better damage.

[P3]
5º Like Raszagal said, Kindra is currently already the best poke of water!

[A3]
That's only, because of it's type combination which is very good. Water/Dragon dual type combination might be copared with Steel type Pokemon who has many resistances. Kingdra's HP is not so much, passive rate isn't so great as well and I forgot it doesn't have a healing move.

[P4]
7º Why never change pokes like lapras, aerodactyl, dragonite, magmar, tangela... the dmg of Aerodactyl not is so strong, he has many weaknesses. Why not replace Fire Fang with Twister or roost? and why dont add Dragon Fury in passive?

[A4]
I think you can't read carefully. You just read the part you wanted to. That's normal. I don't blame you. How about Restore for Aerodactyl? Would you then feel comfortable? And... Yes... Aerodactyl's damage AND it's HP are great. Damage compared to many Pokemon - pretty nice one, HP - please... It's a Pokemon with the highest amount of HP in whole PA since I remember.

[P5]
ULTRA MOTHER FUCKER OVER POWER attacks?

[A5]
One more word like these above and you will be able to take short holidays.

chaaps

Reaction score
[A5]
One more word like these above and you will be able to take short holidays.

Make a rule about words like that and you could forbide someone about it, like I already said on other post to you, if there are no rulez against it, you CANT forbidde anyone about that, since you are a forum moderator, not and [P.A] if u know what I mean!

Pyrokar

Reaction score
1. The fact I'm not a "PA" and just [?] a Moderator doesn't have any meaning here.

2. Forum is a public place, also many people are 18-. Until you don't swear or insult others you may say what you want. If you do you will be punished. That how works the freedom of speech. I suggest you to read a bit about it.

chaaps

Reaction score
1. The fact I'm not a "PA" and just [?] a Moderator doesn't have any meaning here.

2. Forum is a public place, also many people are 18-. Until you don't swear or insult others you may say what you want. If you do you will be punished. That how works the freedom of speech. I suggest you to read a bit about it.

"ULTRA MOTHER FUCKER OVER POWER attacks?"
1- and where these insults anyone?
2- I dont know about freedom of speech, but I know about p.a rulez and theres nothing about it there, so like I said, you CANT forbid anyone.
3- That about [P.A] I just want to remember you, that you are here to employ the rulez, and if there's no rule against it you cant DO A NEW ONE, a [P.A] can, thats what I mean :)

Dani'Stark

Reaction score
"ULTRA MOTHER FUCKER OVER POWER attacks?"
1- and where these insults anyone?
2- I dont know about freedom of speech, but I know about p.a rulez and theres nothing about it there, so like I said, you CANT forbid anyone.
3- That about [P.A] I just want to remember you, that you are here to employ the rulez, and if there's no rule against it you cant DO A NEW ONE, a [P.A] can, thats what I mean :)

Really good answer ^, if there isn't a rule pyrokar shouldn't being warning ppl, but i don't really know i've never read the PA rules XD

T

TheLegacy

I think Pyro forgot the Dunsparce part. :D
I agree with Jlove ideas, but if you think PORY2 is OP, it's like you're becoming hypocrite cuz you have a very OP pokemon. Scisor :D if pory get nerfed, scisor should too.

Last edited:

Rasun

Reaction score
I think you guys should stop complaining shhh... If you keep talking like "OMG THIS IS OP CHANGE PLS NERF NERF BUFF" then there will be other pokes opd and you will just be in vicious circle. Myself I think this is really cool, finally some changes in that game. I like the variety of pokemons, many will be usefull now, not like the last time 50% useless and ppl with same teams... Just let it be and see how the pokemons with that changes look like

jwlove

Reaction score
hypno dont have psyusion but has much more dmg than alakam in all attacks... i will prove this more later.

And Pyrokar, go find what to do... maybe think again about the ridiculous changes you plan to make. instead of looking for insults to yourself from me. I dont like you(omg! more one to the list of those who dislike the Pyrokar! hohoho), and i dont respect part of your work, but i respect the rules. and i dont insult no one with my words. Little kiss *;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back