What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Add forgotten quests to Questlog ( example: Designer Quest ). Don't know which aren't exist.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Make possibility adding new moves to Smeargle moveset. If I good noticed some time ago we couldn't add them.

salvaje

Reaction score
A new world with only the first generation.... like old times

loomoraes

Reaction score
As evoluções poderiam contar como capturas, isso fariam que todos treinassem mais seus Pokémons ao invés apenas comprar.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
As evoluções poderiam contar como capturas, isso fariam que todos treinassem mais seus Pokémons ao invés apenas comprar.

First, use english, second, the Catch system is for Catch... not evolving... so, if u wish that evolving gives you the catch, I say to you... s00n

shellman

Reaction score
add minigames inside the game(something like pac-man or flappy bird) to the players that are for waiting for someone or something and doesn't want to do nothing while waiting or duel in pvp,fishing,idk.

elmender3

Reaction score
Do something with catch system. Actually its not that good, when all of us are use great balls.

kevin1210

Reaction score
Brian's Ideas \o

Hiho Guys ;)

Remove system level in test pvp. So a player lvl 90 that dream get pokes like Vire,Bli,Scizor, will can test they.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Add nurse joy to testing room
Add new Daycare in Hoenn region
Decrease the quantity of diamonds needed for some pokemon Addons from Designer... it's too abusive 15 diamonds for some addons...
Review Daily System
Make new Shinies
Add new quests involving Legendary / Mega pokes (OF COURSE ITS NOT AS REWARDS)
As said many times: Improve low level pokemons (so we at lvl 100+ can exp pokes like Swinub[wich hardly ever ull see someone expeing] for entertainment, since i believe thats one of the porpouse of the game (if its not the main one))
Add some Bonus exp on party system, and marriage aswell

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hiho, just a question about TMs and Stone thing ... wouldn't possible to make it stackable? I think it would be very helpful considering some aspects, maybe one of them (in my case, for example) if you're trying to do a collection of it, would be better to have 100x of each stone by stackable way than a lot of bags XD, thanks, anyway and gl to all

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hiho, just a question about TMs and Stone thing ... wouldn't possible to make it stackable? I think it would be very helpful considering some aspects, maybe one of them (in my case, for example) if you're trying to do a collection of it, would be better to have 100x of each stone by stackable way than a lot of bags XD, thanks, anyway and gl to all

First, bump to it XD

@new suggestion, or maybe a request XD

Thank you for make possible dropping halloween items some time before the contest and halloween event. Another thing that I'd like to know, idk if it will be possible now, or you are gonna make it near of halloween event or during it, is about those zumbie raids :3, there's no chance we have some of those raids for this weekend or next week? Well, if we are gonna have it on halloween, okok, no problem, but if not (or even ye), can we have it (now, some days before halloween :0 : v )? i'm too excited for this event :00, thx

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
First, bump to it XD

@new suggestion, or maybe a request XD

Thank you for make possible dropping halloween items some time before the contest and halloween event. Another thing that I'd like to know, idk if it will be possible now, or you are gonna make it near of halloween event or during it, is about those zumbie raids :3, there's no chance we have some of those raids for this weekend or next week? Well, if we are gonna have it on halloween, okok, no problem, but if not (or even ye), can we have it (now, some days before halloween :0 : v )? i'm too excited for this event :00, thx
I honestly think it is too early yet. We only added decos to drop, so people can prepare for the future conest.
I think not earlier than in a week~ or more. We're still waiting our spriter to finish some new decorations;
VVleioe.png

Bio Komora

Reaction score
Did someone think of a monthly schedule for events ? Or maybe its somewhere i cant see Cus it could be pretty handy for ex. someone want to join a mini event once a week and i think 1 GM can manage to make 1 mini event per week or more if he likes

Obreviate

Reaction score

Bump ...
At least to evolution stones

@Season event 2016
Could you make possible to add those new pkms from last season event on market?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back