What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Valis

Reaction score
Murcott Island - Orange Islands Safari

Orange Islands are the only region without a Safari. Thinking about that i recall an anime episode where Ash and cia visit Murcott Island, as described in Bulbapedia: Murcott Island (Japanese: マーコット島 Murcott Island) is an island in the Orange Archipelago. It is famous for being home to many rare Bug Pokémon, leading some to compare it to a Safari Zone.

280px-Murcott_Island.png

Look this delicious isle full of bugs.

Well, thats a perfect oportunity to make a new safari zone bug-based. Maybe a Scizor respaw, also its a good place to implement new respaws of fourth generation. Like Burmy, Wormadan, Mothim, Combee, Vespiqueen, Kricketot and Kricketune.

Regards.

huberto

Reaction score
We already have island full of bug pokemons among Orange Islands, you can even find Poke Center there. I think it is not the best visualisation of mentioned by you Murcott Island. Of course it could be rebalanced in some original way to add new sinnoh pokes there. Unless there are better plans for it (both pokes or island).

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Orange Islands are the only region without a Safari. Thinking about that i recall an anime episode where Ash and cia visit Murcott Island, as described in Bulbapedia: Murcott Island (Japanese: マーコット島 Murcott Island) is an island in the Orange Archipelago. It is famous for being home to many rare Bug Pokémon, leading some to compare it to a Safari Zone.

280px-Murcott_Island.png

Look this delicious isle full of bugs.

Well, thats a perfect oportunity to make a new safari zone bug-based. Maybe a Scizor respaw, also its a good place to implement new respaws of fourth generation. Like Burmy, Wormadan, Mothim, Combee, Vespiqueen, Kricketot and Kricketune.

Regards.

Well. That's a good idea, but I don't think it can be done in the near future. First of all, because we have only 1 spriter, that is pretty busy with university, it's not that easy to find one, who is not super expensive (crazy prices for sprites) and quality of his work is nice. Believe me i tried to find some, but when I saw examples of their work I didn't know if it was a pokemon or digimon or digiAlien.
I already have to do request for christmas. So hmm... maybe in january or february. We'll see

diegochon

Reaction score
Well. That's a good idea, but I don't think it can be done in the near future. First of all, because we have only 1 spriter, that is pretty busy with university, it's not that easy to find one, who is not super expensive (crazy prices for sprites) and quality of his work is nice. Believe me i tried to find some, but when I saw examples of their work I didn't know if it was a pokemon or digimon or digiAlien.
I already have to do request for christmas. So hmm... maybe in january or february. We'll see

digiAlien. HAHAHAHA Nice one fea

Obreviate

Reaction score
There's any possibility of you block "push" at Aga's hell when ppl get that place?
Sadly still there are some guys (some of them go there just to do exactly this) that keep pushing players and for sure, it already screwed many players, for example, with this "joke", the stones that had been opened were closed, players dying due others begin to push to the "infected sqm" and among other issues. I think that this quest is hard enough and block the "push thing" wouldn't make it easier. Or at least block the push thing on the sqm where the player got to keep the stone opened. Thank you.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Add insensitivity when your pokemon is on the battleground (at the raids etc when area is big wild pokes attacks you not your poke), change sqm too shorter when your pokemon isnt on the screen

mmarvim

Reaction score
Add auto screenshot (as when we caught any pokemon or level up) to when we loot rare itens, such TMs and Stones. It will be nice.

Reactions: Rob

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score
Hardcore PvP Event?
Why not clone whole server on a 7 day hardcore server in which ... you can war all arount the padventures map with other people, kill them, get about a lvl for each player killed, stealing pokemons, money and items ? Like a total hardcore chaos... but people will really loose nothing! Since.... it will be only a "Clone server"

And the person who fragged the most gets a reward on real server :3 that'd be awesome...

Ive been told that people dont join to the pokehunt and redblue war events since there are any good rewards is it true???

I sincerely would love if padventures team opened a PvP or hardcore PvP server!! but thats asking a lot!!! why not only a single week clone hardcore pvp server event? :3333333333333333

(I like rough games, where i can feel the danger from people playing and not only wild pokemons)

Anyone who can sign my purposal? :3

Pleeeeeeaseee <3

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score

i can be spriter... and i dont ask for a lot of money... actually a nice little and humble "income" would be good enough...

Morphelus

Reaction score
I think we can add more nice quest's for 80 level player's because players meet strong pokemon in 80 lwl and too expensive pokemons xD

lart11

Reaction score
Hello Everyone !
Soo, ideas right ? everyone as at least one..
Im here to bring mine.

I Think was cool if were historys in the game, for high lvls.
We have Fire, Water, Eletric islands, etc ...
Imagine if in all of them were an history, that when u get at lvl 130 u could do them ? It would have Pokemons, new places, lot of doors to enter. An example: "You enter in a eletric portal and now you could choose which way go, a lot of diferent paths with diferent pokemons and diferent destinies from other players? Which Door you choose to enter would change the history, getting other rewards in the end.
Opening the Wrong Door Lead you to face bosses like Giant Rattata, Corrupted Raichu, Evil Magmar and much more.
This is simple expressed on this thread because its hard to explain all.
For High lvls, they have nothing to do new and this idea would be cool for a lot of players.

Thank you Friends ! Zeko (Diamond)

Knasen

Reaction score
I have been thinking abit of future pokemon max level cap and i have an idea how to balance the pokemon amount on the server.

to level a pokemon further then 130 you have to sacrifice The same pokemon

For example you have a alakazam and have to sacrifice another alakazam and have a 50% sucess rare to increase level cap by a level ofc you have to level The level yourself. This Would keep The prices more stable and a super fun for all The players already having "everything" another level is alot and respect!
This would increase the late game alot!

And for example to level a magmortar further There is a 25% sucess rate sacrifice a magmar bit 100% If sacrificing another magmortar.

Could possible be balanced due to the difficulty to catch and possible example to level a alakazam +1 level cap you can sacrifice a kadabra with a 5% sucess rate what do you think folks?!

zerro

Reaction score
creo que los pokemon se pueden personalizar dependiendo el gusto de cada jugador esto también ayudaría al tema de nivel máximo 130
ejemplo tenemos 4 estadísticas para aumentar (ataque , defensa , velocidad , vida ) a nivel a 130 podriamos tener una misión para aumentar el 1 % de una de las 4 estadísticas y cada 10 niveles podriamos aumentar otro 1% pero cuando un pokemon tenga el 5% de una estadística ( ejemplo : charizard lvl 130 def+5 ) podría obtener una habilidad pasiva ( ataque : puede causar mas daño / defensa : puede recibir menos daño / velocidad : puede esquivar un ataque / vida : puede curarse ) esto motivaría a los jugadores a subir de lvl para mejorar sus pokemon

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Well, I'm not an active player in-game, and there's some things that I want to know at forum
Is it possible to someone create an thread like "Every pokemon's Dex" with every moveset from every pokemon?​

Example²:
Bulbasaur - m1 ** m2 ** m3**
Ability: Cut

PS: It must be an closed thread, to avoid spam from players :3
PS²: Thank's foryour attention
PS³: I know it would be very boring to do this, but still an good idea imo
PS4: Playstation 4

Last edited:

Isablue

Reaction score
I'd be cool if you guys add alola forms respawns in the orange islands. From my point of view that would be very competitive because any server has them and give these islands another purpose having in mind that there aren't a lot of players using them

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd be cool if you guys add alola forms respawns in the orange islands. From my point of view that would be very competitive because any server has them and give these islands another purpose having in mind that there aren't a lot of players using them

We are planning to apply alola forms, but that may take some time (other things in plan, busy spriter etc). However it's gonna be in a different way, than you suggest here :p

ezequielmo

Reaction score
--lockers en las tiendas
-- isla 100 jhoto y hoenn
-- nuevas misiones para lvl altos
-- nuevos respaw de pokes lucha en jhoto

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
How about to unite cloned pokedex to normal ones? Example: If i dex a Cloned Beedrill, i get Beedril's dex..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back