What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
What about "advanced teleport". (With Basic Restrictions)

You purchase the advanced teleport feature, for example 15 diamonds (per player) , you got 3/5 empty spots of advanced teleport.

1) Go to the place and save it with !slot 1 (coords x, y, z) automatically saved in your slot.
2) Next time you write !teleport 1 or !teleport slot1 and you got tped in the same place saved.

With basic restictions, like "cloned island not allowed" or something like that.

I like the idea, but one thing...

Instead of "advanced teleport for sale" we can just improv the teleport system, and add the feature of teleporting to any place with the coordenades, T x1 y2 z3

There could be a quest on the desert island or somewhere else, where you can improv your teleport system from basic to improved...

Tsotss

Reaction score
067be43f0000c8e047a7206b

Is it possible to make that addon for Dragonite ? : ) ( Addon: Tabaluga )

Tsotss

Reaction score
Let trade diamonds behind PVP zone ( pc, houses, any area ).

Shax

Reaction score
Add War of Emperium (WoE)

As seen on Ragnarok Online, the war of emperium is a guild-fight for the control of the castle by destroying the main artifact or crystal (the Emperium) in a determined period of time (30 mins).

To access the third floor, where the emperium remains, you need to destroy another two crystals located into the second floor, so the portals may open. The castle is also guarded by other other monsters/traps to make a little more difficult the entrance to the third floor and to the emperium room.

This idea has been implemented into other tibia servers with relative success, as the winner guild sees slightly improved its rates (in this case loot/exp/catch?) in 50%, or any other reward that you may find appropriate.

This war needs coordination and strategy within the guild members in order to achieve the control of the castle. Any loss or death inside the castle does not count and are teleported outside the castle (pvp zone). When the Emperium is destroyed, the guild whose member made the final blow becomes the controller and everyone that is not a guild member of the controlling guild is automatically teleported outside the castle. Now the controller guild is able to use the special statues inside the castle to get immidiate access to the third floor and its leaders are able to use the "!recall" command to teleport 8 of its guildmates who are not currently at the WoE next to him.

This could be finally a good idea to improve the utility of guilds other than asking for pokemon prices or eventually helping in any quest, and to leave behind the big failure of the war system that no one uses right now.

Here is a video from a brazilian OT Server that explains the mechanism and a video of a WoE of mTibia (I would be happy to cooperate as well if you need to, I played a lot of WoEs in mTibia):

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe8gtnBAujk

youtube.com/watch?v=dYH0Quwxw-U

Shax

Reaction score
Hold items

Make that pokemon can hold items such as berries or items that improve abilities or leftovers.

Shax

Reaction score
Experience share that works exactly the same way as in the gameboy games.

xCybaenx

Reaction score
i have an idea..sprite rework for Breloom. His sprite actually is ugly as f----, sorry for my french

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is possible to write which remakes has been changed? As we know in Updated or somewhere else it doesn't exist. Yes we also can check all pokemons but who wants to meet around 350+pokemons to see how pokemons look. Maybe it's small thing and little unnecessary but some of players are interested how their favorite looks.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Is possible to write which remakes has been changed? As we know in Updated or somewhere else it doesn't exist. Yes we also can check all pokemons but who wants to meet around 350+pokemons to see how pokemons look. Maybe it's small thing and little unnecessary but some of players are interested how their favorite looks.
You can see that on our facebook fanpage.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hi. Could you enrich TM's learnest in test rooms.
Example: Chimecho
In test room:
gjMRmQN.jpg

Behind test room:
cGm5blE.jpg
My5m70O.jpg

mey

Reaction score
it will not take so long to get the plane to the airport

Ozai

Reaction score
We need more respawns, for good xp!

Some Ideas: (Maybe they are already, idk)

- I think we need respawns that need team (2 or more players) to hunt starting on 130+, them respawns that need team to hunt 140+, 150+, 160+...... (Maybe can need quest to enter to this respawn)

- Make like fightzone 130 (I think that is the name is on north of littleroot), of each type of pokemon (ghost,fire,grass,water,ground,psychic,.....)

Why? Because this would give more respawn to hunt to high lvls and players not leave of game or btw return (would not make the game boring)

Regards,
Thanks.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
3 regions for ~150 players, enough

from those 150 players, 100 are currently players lvl 100+ and we don't have big respawns, currently we see 100 guys exping in 3-4 good places at same time xD

flapjackhere

Reaction score
I was thinking about that "new daily" system. Could have some changes to let it usable ( i dont think any player do that )
Here goes my idea:
That npcs should ask a random pokemon (i think they already do), and some itens..
Like 200 vileplumes + 20 vileplume petal + 50 bag of pollen
Reward could be 50k xp + some money
Maybe it encourage people to exp more

luis adrian

Reaction score
a little more than walking speed, a friend two levels lower than I walk faster

Obreviate

Reaction score
Guy, Congratz for the last change applied in game, PC, PvP, (my) mightyena xD, etc, really awesome!
I just would like to suggest a change to this part in the right side from Celadon PC:

Everything is so modern now, then you could replace this old tree this by something more nice xD
Idk if it is already on your plans, just suggesting... ty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back