Not open for further replies.

Clen

Reaction score
Hi Pa public and fans.

I have many ideas in mind in the management of new respawn areas,
have more and better variety in each type of pokemon

as everyone knows is that stronger respawn to level up is the spawn
island Elder Charizards and 150 +

well supported by all lovers of PA would either require more staff and better quality in the game,
as players cup Pa, this fall, and to create new ideas that acquires best advertising,
this is because we're tired of the same and deserve better,
long wait creates disinterest

My idea would be to put more index islands wild Pokemon,
not that I mean to combine species such as the common Ariados.

an example would be

flying type pokemon islands,

ground type pokemons caves,

swamps poison type pokemons

Cities or power plants of pokemons

depths of dark type pokemons

forest with grass type pokemon

icebergs of ice type pokemons

Bug type pokemon Islands

water type pokemons reefs

This is to make a big bariedad or opcciones areas for hunting, not as common as fire type, rocka, etc.

I have an idea, as the elder charizard spawn,
embers well create a Snowlax spawn because it is also a rare pokemon.

Last edited:

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Well Other Suggest :

Each player Can do 2 quest of evolution in johto (Metal Coat, Upgrade, Dragon scale) I think is a good idea bercause almost all players 100+ do one of the quest and now some people need for example metlal coat or something like that and any player 120 can do it :/ because they do it in the past or select other quest u_u

Ugabuga

Reaction score
a recomendation rewards!
for a long time we haven't full server, so how about even a little gift or something for ref ppl? I mean, yeah, register by your own ref link it's easy so gift will be received when the char reach 50-80-100-130lvl?

Tom Valis

Reaction score
Sometimes i miss that hotkey feature:

WbUviWZ.png

Obreviate

Reaction score
Since we're talking about improvements to P. A.
I've been accessing the PXG these days and saw something that caught my attention. And I think if it was made here in our community would be great.

how show the images below, this place it works as an "arena" of battle, where the "NPCs" launch their Pokemon and players within this "arena" need to kill them.

I do not know exactly how this place works, but as we see in this picture there are 4 players. When I opened the TV to watch. There had a larger number of players in this "arena" and amount of Pokemon thrown by NPCs was bigger.

I think a place like this would be very good for the high level players could level up. (Exp: Elmaz hahahaha ... joke ).
And as we can see also the NPC launch s all sorts of pokemon including shiny (for us Cloneds).

This kind of place could be for players level (100 + or 130 +) with some demands like: having elemental quest (100 +) Etc..
And to access this place was necessary at most .. 4 or 5 players. And according to the arrival of more players the number of Pokemon thrown by NPCs can double. Or would set a exact number of players to access this place.
And after a while they were kicked I do not know. But this place could be very difficult to stay, with pokemons level 100 + ( including Cloneds )( can also appears Red Gyarados, Big Snorlax, Crystal Onix .... ) (not catchable).

The place is very wide. And the release of Pokemon is very fast.
I can post more pictures later if you want.

is just an idea. ty.

Reaction score
I think the pokemons 130, should not gain experience ..

Why? - It would be much more comfortable up other low level pokes, and the whole experience earned by 130 pokemon is useless: P

Greetings

King

Reaction score
hello, i will proposal one event: "Error: power of Missingno."

this event is simply: one NPC give for you "Missingno"(level 1), and you will advance it.
You change Missingno for rewards: lvl 20: 100 rocket balls , lvl 40: 4 rare candys and other.
You can give other Missingno after change it.
It's impossible use Candys on Misseingno. Missingno has Unigue Item. Missingno disappears on event finish.

Missingno Moves:
m1 - Metronome - 90s
or
m1 - metronome - 20s
m2 - protecte - 15s

your opinion please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back