What's new

Welcome!

Player Hacked

Pipoxo

Reaction score
Loko Sin Ropa (diamond) was hacked today.
The thing is that the hacker knew his PIN code so may be an rl.

Can anyone check the tradelogs of his pokes?? or they may be rollbacked aswell..

please and thanks

pipo

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Funny thing is almost half of those pokemons that got stolen were mine. I know its imposible to recover them, but I would love to know who has them.
The list of the pokemons I know have been missing are:
- Blissey[122] TM: Psychic in love ball
- Gengar[124] TM: Dark Pulse & Giga Drain in the purple pokeball idk the name
- Dragonite [112] TM: Earthquake and Water Pulse on an orange pokeball that forgot the name aswell.
- Heracross[76](ithink) with X Scissors and Bug Buzz.
- Mudkip[25]
I don't know if this information is real, and I don't have a way to log on to the game to verify it, but I would love to know who has them.
I wouldn't mind saying this could be my last post on this forum. So for the sake of all the time I have been helping this community I want this to be checked.
Take it as a last favor I'm asking.

So sorry about the mess, and thank you.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
21:09 [CM] Raissa has taken the action "Deletion" against: Alaan briito, with reason: "Hacking". <--- till he explains how he entered Loko's account, because Loko doesn't seem to share account with him
21:09 [CM] Raissa has taken the action "Deletion" against: Loko Sin Ropa, with reason: "Account Block". <--- till the real owner contact me to prove that account belongs to him cause somehow he had Alaan's IP explaining it's his real friend and he's playing at his house, that would explain how he got hacked, but I rather to block the account and be 100% sure
so tell your friend to contact me.

@Edit
Alaan messaged me and Master Blade from a noob account admitting he was on Loko's account, so the first one guy won't be undeleted. Second one must contact me.
95EHSU7Q.png

Last edited:

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
21:09 [CM] Raissa has taken the action "Deletion" against: Alaan briito, with reason: "Hacking". <--- till he explains how he entered Loko's account, because Loko doesn't seem to share account with him
21:09 [CM] Raissa has taken the action "Deletion" against: Loko Sin Ropa, with reason: "Account Block". <--- till the real owner contact me to prove that account belongs to him cause somehow he had Alaan's IP explaining it's his real friend and he's playing at his house, that would explain how he got hacked, but I rather to block the account and be 100% sure
so tell your friend to contact me.

@Edit
Alaan messaged me and Master Blade from a noob account admitting he was on Loko's account, so the first one guy won't be undeleted. Second one must contact me.
95EHSU7Q.png

So did he explained how he entered Loko's account? I don't know if I'm asking so much, but I want to know how he did that so next time Loko won't get hacked again.
Loko is a real friend of mine, and he is not on his house at the moment, but I'll make sure he logs on a different account and msg you.
Or if you don't mind I'll just make a group conversation so I could help him translate talking with you.

And about the pokemons; I really don't care about them, as a matter of fact, we could say they are their new owners, I know its imposible, but its there any way they can recover them?

Anyway, thanks for the help Aga.

Back