What's new

Welcome!

Golden tower

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Would it be possible to reassess the requirements to progress to floor 3?
At the moment you need 600 points + trade 10 items. Adding up the lower value items available (usually bad items), gives a total of 400 points, so to advance to floor 3 you will need something like 1000 points.

My suggestion would be to change it to something like :
- Spend 1000 points (That way we would need the same amount of current points, but we would spend them on good rewards)
- Or the current 600 points to unlock + spend 400 points.

Instead of asking for an amount of trade , it is better to ask for an amount of points spent, so we get good rewards instead of spending on bad items.

Now about the number of attempts, would it be possible to give an extra chance for previous floors ? Staying 2 Victories in the current floor + 1 victory in a different floor.
Example:
- A player who used his 2 daily victories on floor 2 , gets 1 extra chance to try victory on floor 1 .
- A player who used his 2 daily wins on floor 3 , gets 1 extra chance to try for victory on floor 1 or 2.
- A player who has used his 2 daily wins on floor 4 receives 1 additional chance to attempt victory on floor 1, 2 or 3.

That way we can continue advancing up the tower in search of the main rewards, and collect points to get rewards from other floors. Not to mention that it motivates players who are already advanced in the tower to help players who are on other floors.

Dittocharm

My third suggestion is about the amount of points for mega stones, in my opinion the main prize of the Golden tower is the Shiny Ditto and Golden Rhydon (It is for these awards that most players are excited). The mega stones are amazing prizes, but they are secondary prizes in relation to them. My idea is to keep the current value for rhydon and ditto , and decrease the price of mega stones ( maybe 1300 or 1400 points)

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Would it be possible to reassess the requirements to progress to floor 3?
At the moment you need 600 points + trade 10 items. Adding up the lower value items available (usually bad items), gives a total of 400 points, so to advance to floor 3 you will need something like 1000 points.

My suggestion would be to change it to something like :
- Spend 1000 points (That way we would need the same amount of current points, but we would spend them on good rewards)
- Or the current 600 points to unlock + spend 400 points.

Instead of asking for an amount of trade , it is better to ask for an amount of points spent, so we get good rewards instead of spending on bad items.

Now about the number of attempts, would it be possible to give an extra chance for previous floors ? Staying 2 Victories in the current floor + 1 victory in a different floor.
Example:
- A player who used his 2 daily victories on floor 2 , gets 1 extra chance to try victory on floor 1 .
- A player who used his 2 daily wins on floor 3 , gets 1 extra chance to try for victory on floor 1 or 2.
- A player who has used his 2 daily wins on floor 4 receives 1 additional chance to attempt victory on floor 1, 2 or 3.

That way we can continue advancing up the tower in search of the main rewards, and collect points to get rewards from other floors. Not to mention that it motivates players who are already advanced in the tower to help players who are on other floors.

Dittocharm

My third suggestion is about the amount of points for mega stones, in my opinion the main prize of the Golden tower is the Shiny Ditto and Golden Rhydon (It is for these awards that most players are excited). The mega stones are amazing prizes, but they are secondary prizes in relation to them. My idea is to keep the current value for rhydon and ditto , and decrease the price of mega stones ( maybe 1300 or 1400 points)

1. Is a one time mission that you need to do in order to advance, once doing it is 100% profit, not changing this requeriment.
2. No, we already changed it to allow players to help their friends, at launch it was 2 victories and no third attempt.
3. They all are main prices.

Jeroxx

Reaction score
don't you want everything to be given away just in case? It seems that they made a quest that takes time to do it, but what you ask is that in a matter of day everyone finishes it, for that just ask them to take you to the end.
I just think
a

Back