Welcome!

Pearl Removal

Do you want to merge pearl?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagugo

Reaction score
Hi guys, we are planning to remove pearl server as it is a lack world of people could revive a bit the others

Options That We Are Thinking Of:

*Possibility to transfer to both worlds (diamond and platinum)
*Possibility to transfer only to diamond
*Stay as it is right now

Remember:
*This doesnt mean it will happen for sure
*Basically we will take only in consideration the opinion of pearl players, only their votes are important
*Possibility to move to platinum will be only for players, that were on pearl before 24.09.2017. Anyone who will transfer there now, just to have possibility to go to platinum will be transfered back to diamond on the day of pearl's removal
*The change of world would be totally free

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
Voters, plz consider that:
1 - Pearl's players are divided, 50% doenst want to go to plat and the other half does, that means that we wouldnt overflow both platinum or diamond
2- Pearl only have 30 players online everyday, so 15 to plat and 15 to diamond, wouldnt be that bad.
3- with more players, that means more catches, more tasks, more tms and a more active market + comunity, wich is what we ALL WANT.
4- diamond players and platinum players, dont worry, pearl players just want to !afk in another place. LOL
Vote ur mind, say ur piece. I really hope that this happens. It's sad for now... But! In the future, when new players come, we can have a new Pearl!
#pray4merge

Last edited:

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
Nice test server only for johto... When did you get Lost people of padventures? It killed pa tbh :/

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Well as someone who plays in Platinum and played in Pearl for a long time I would love to have my Pokémons on my character in Platinum(also would love to see Adde on plat) so my vote is Yes

huberto

Reaction score
Can't say anything about gameplay on pearl so I'm not voting. But I would ask you if you decide to close pearl and let players transfer to both world can you also open transfer option from diamond to platinum for limited time? Even with full payment. There are also people on diamond who would love to play on platinum but they don't want to start from zero.

Zombi TR

Reaction score
I playin Pearl server on old times, but now i playing Platinum. My Pearl accounts Daycare in have 2 Magikarp. 8 Level +83 level. 3.2k Cost. I can not wait to get them. :D

I prefer Yes - Possibility to transfer to both worlds .

Zombitr

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hello,im Pearl player for a years.Its empty ye,but mostly for me,its boring.It slowed down me and my will for play,as I saw, other old players too

I would vote for both worlds,since platinum is balanced with those 2 we got.I would like to play in Platinum,finish my carrier
My and Boky's account to move there,to play some more time with more joy
Diamond would be sure better,but i prefer some fun,i wont play this game forever....

miguel medina

Reaction score
hello good morning I played in pearl but I had to start from 0 in plaitnum the truth I personally would like it to stay like this, but this is only my opion but I would like to take my characters who have more than 4 years in pearl to platinum : D

Nymeria

Reaction score
hello good morning I played in pearl but I had to start from 0 in plaitnum the truth I personally would like it to stay like this, but this is only my opion but I would like to take my characters who have more than 4 years in pearl to platinum : D

so, you basically dont want it to change, but u want it to change?
:confused:

Selasor

Reaction score

rcHaryb.png

Elias Walker

Reaction score
If you balance catch rate / exp for both servers, would be fair enough...

Platinum: 3x Catch / 2x EXperience -> 2x Catch / 1.5x Experience.
Diamond: 1x Catch / 1x Experience -> 2x catch / 1.5x experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back