What's new

Welcome!

PA Team does not recognize other people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
First of all,Thor,this is not against you.
Second,gz for your new position.

I come here to criticize one thing,PA Team does not recognize other people,i help alot,in forum,in game,in my community,everybody that comes asking for help i've pleasure to help them,before i said that i dont help to get tutor,but because i like,with this dont mean that i dont wanna be tutor,i mean that i dont help as a exchange for tutor,but at least can be recognized by staff as trusted player.

Not only I,but several other people help alot and like me,them need be recognized as a trusted player.But nothing of this happen,me and several other people helped alot and who staff promoted to tutor? Thor,he that before was banned and lost the tutor position.

I dont say that Thor dont helped now in official and dont have anything against him,he is a good person(even making me sad yesterday before i make some questions for him),Thor helped and help alot too,but staff need to give chance to a next people and not for who someday was a tutor,others also need a chance.

What i think is that few months later Thor will can get other ban,then he wait sometime and back here,then help and get tutor again,this way other person that could have a chance to be promoted to tutor lost it.

We help alot and dont have recognition and instead of giving a chance for a people that helped and showed that is trusted,staff promote to tutor a people that before was a tutor and done wrong things(in this way showing untrusted) and get banned.

This discourages players show they are reliable,because we help and prove to be trusted and you do not show recognition.

Before,the first thing i did was open the help channel,then throughout the time i help who ask for help in the help channel
Now,i'll only play for fun and help only who comes to me asking for help.

This because i help alot,i make guides,i report bugs,i do all i can and strive the maximum and dont have at least a chance to try to get promoted to tutor(tutor test/selection),and not only i,but several others help alot and instead of giving us a chance to try to get promoted to tutor,the staff promote somebody that already was a tutor and for doing wrong things get banned.

Thor,gz for your new position,i hope that with this second chance you do your best and dont make more fails.
PA Team,I hope that next time you are fairer
All,i'm sorry if i being annoying or something like this,but i only saying what i fell,ad sorry for bad english :D

Thanks,bye

Krobelus

Reaction score
You sure are humble
/sarcasm.

No but I agree in a sense, where if someone is banned then why would it be allowed if they were promoted? That doesn't make sense to me.

tsuki

Reaction score
actually, when thor has been banned one of the reason is because he wanted to leave, and because of that he ofended a guy here.

btw, very humble. :T

Krobelus

Reaction score
tsuki said:
actually, when thor has been banned one of the reason is because he wanted to leave, and because of that he ofended a guy here.

btw, very humble. :T

I didn't know that. However that still doesn't change the fact.

Also, @Zake. Not to be rude or anything, but calling yourself humble is not humble at all.

tsuki

Reaction score
well, he was angry for x reason and he kicked the bucket. do that. :T

Roth

Banned user
Reaction score
Zake, I won't do something that stupid again.
Also, I did not ask for the tutor position. My main goal was to help people. I suddenly got promoted, I was surprised that I got promoted so fast. I spoke with Nino and I asked him if he is really sure. He said that he was sure..

You might be a good helper, but what I see now is that you try to do to much to be a tutor (guides etc).
I have also seen in some of your posts that you were asking for tutor position, that is something you should never do.

Coreypwns

Reaction score
Yeah, what thor said, he never showed any reason to care about becoming a tutor again or not. He simply did what he does best, help people. No offense, you would make a better br tutor somewhere. But he speaks perfect English and was always there to help someone. Always before me ofc and I wanted to punch him.. Lol but he does his job well. I think he's the perfect person for it and it's great that they chose him. Everybody makes mistakes. And those can always be fixed.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Roth said:
Also, I did not ask for the tutor position. My main goal was to help people. I suddenly got promoted, I was surprised that I got promoted so fast. I spoke with Nino and I asked him if he is really sure. He said that he was sure..

You might be a good helper, but what I see now is that you try to do to much to be a tutor (guides etc).
I have also seen in some of your posts that you were asking for tutor position, that is something you should never do.

No,in some posts i dont asked for tutor,i only said:"maybe i could be tutor,but this is a PA Team decision"

Krobelus

Reaction score
Zake Ketchum said:
Roth said:

No,in some posts i dont asked for tutor,i only said:"maybe i could be tutor,but this is a PA Team decision"

You're still implying that you wish to become one. The fact you ever mentioned becoming one kind of made your point in this topic moot.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Krobelus said:
Zake Ketchum said:
Roth said:

You're still implying that you wish to become one. The fact you ever mentioned becoming one kind of made your point in this topic moot.

Yeah,what i mean is that i dont help in exchange of a tutor position,but i want be tutor,is my dream/objective here,not because of fame/orange letters or something like this,but because i love help people,but some people only accept be helped by a tutor,i believe that tutor have more moral,and i want to be a tutor too to represent my country here but this dont mean that i'll only help brs,no,i dont am racist,i'll help everybody that ask for help.
Then summarizing,i want to be tutor,my dream/objective is to get promoted to tutor because:
-I love help people and as a tutor i'll have more power / space for this,
-To represent my country here,i already have the biggest PA Brazilian community with 1.3k+ people participating and help alot there and everybody say that i could be good as tutor but i say that i'll not ask for tutor because this is a PA Team decision,even i wanting this.
-I'll not help only brs,but everybody who ask for help

And about humble,i'm sorry,I'm not being humble here in this topic :|

But now i'm no more angry,i think,not getting promoted now dont mean that i lost the war,i only lost a fight,and i'm a warrior that never give up,i'll continue "fighting" untill i reach my objective,until i realize my dream,but even when i done this i'll never stop,ever evolving,from simple player to tutor and someday from tutor to GM ;)

I'll continue helping,doing my best and improving what i need to improve

SpanishMazapan

Reaction score
Zake is right they dont recognize but he no right person to be tutor. Your bad english incomple guides are no enough. He right too abot roth he insulted generally the turkish serious offence and left making accounts like rencarnation and roth and he tutor now?

Zake there lot better people here that help and know more than u. Like the great suggestions, like the guy from dedicated server census and krobelus knows more than u. U dont like quit PO is way better now they have all 250 poke and better cooldown bar than here with more response.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
SpanishMazapan said:
Zake is right they dont recognize but he no right person to be tutor. Your bad english incomple guides are no enough. He right too abot roth he insulted generally the turkish serious offence and left making accounts like rencarnation and roth and he tutor now?

Zake there lot better people here that help and know more than u. Like the great suggestions, like the guy from dedicated server census and krobelus knows more than u. U dont like quit PO is way better now they have all 250 poke and better cooldown bar than here with more response.

You mean that i'm not capable? Incomplete guides? then make one best,bad english? i'm sorry,but i strive and do my best and are improving my english and all i need to improve.
You are racist against me only because i'm brazilian?
You dont have the right to say that have people better than me,because i do my best and help alot,when somebody do your best you cannot say that have better people than he,because this is a insult.
And i'll dont play PO because it sucks ;)

SpanishMazapan

Reaction score
How i am racist? I am just saying there are a lot more people better than u, older, experienced, more knowledge, more languages and that help more. You are behimd all of them and maKe a fuzz abot it. U are right abot roth and the team and tutor are need but no choose zake.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
SpanishMazapan said:
How i am racist? I am just saying there are a lot more people better than u, older, experienced, more knowledge, more languages and that help more. You are behimd all of them and maKe a fuzz abot it. U are right abot roth and the team and tutor are need but no choose zake.

Hmm,i'm sorry for the confusion i've done,maybe have people with more knowledge,etc...,but this dont mean that i not capable to be a tutor,i have a great knowledge,i help alot and my guides are COMPLETE,i only need to improve my english that is bad,but dont blame me for it,i striving and doing my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back