What's new

Welcome!

PA Real Situation, please give your opnion

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
u really a noob... cuz i already tested charmeleon lvl 54 and killed lots of ivy's...results? i killed 18 ivys and then i used pot so.... dont be stupid complaining from something that is ur problem not others ... if u dont know how to use your pokemons dont complain..noob. and im playing since the server start so stfu

No, shut up you. You are talking nonsense. Zake is absolutely right, the wild pokemos keep spamming attacks with no cooldown. Three Bulbasaur low level killed my Vileplume lv 60+ because THEY KEEP SPAMMING STUN SPORE LIKE HELL, I COULDN'T LAND A SINGLE ATTACK.

The ignorance here really drives me crazy.....

Cavero

Reaction score
No, shut up you. You are talking nonsense. Zake is absolutely right, the wild pokemos keep spamming attacks with no cooldown. Three Bulbasaur low level killed my Vileplume lv 60+ because THEY KEEP SPAMMING STUN SPORE LIKE HELL, I COULDN'T LAND A SINGLE ATTACK.

The ignorance here really drives me crazy.....

LOL, your vileplume lvl 60+ cant kill 3 bulbas? u are a noob... saying im talking nonsense.. when there is 3 bulbas why the fuck u dont use sleep powder or stun powder and kill them easily but u dont make it cuz u are a noob... dont talk crap to me.. if u dont know how to use strategy agaisnt them sorry ur problem.. u dont know how to think.. u are the ignorant here.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
u really a noob... cuz i already tested charmeleon lvl 54 and killed lots of ivy's...results? i killed 18 ivys and then i used pot so.... dont be stupid complaining from something that is ur problem not others ... if u dont know how to use your pokemons dont complain..noob. and im playing since the server start so stfu

You killed 18 ivysaurs with charmeleon lv 54? kkkkk, good fake, you could do it before staff make wilds stronger, now i go ivysaur with my charmeleon lv 55, a ivysaur lv 47 takes 40% lfie of my charmeleon, and the only noob here is you, because im not noob, i know very well use my poekmons, play, lvl up and make money, stfu you man because the server really is not fine

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Ok, you lost my attention, i hate kids.
So my suggestion is to put cooldown on wild pokemons and don't let them use skills that are higher then their lvl. What do you think about this Zake?

Great idea, +++1
No more wild moves spam ^^

Dirtycockies

Banned user
Reaction score
No, you're wrong

noob = who dont respect the players and staff
newbie = who started few time ago and dont know alot of the game, aka novice

I'm wrong? lol Sorry to tell you this, you are a naive Br, Noob = Newbie, Noob is a non-existing word. So, you're wrong. =[ You Big Troll paokdopasdaopdk

Also making Wild pokes have Cooldown makes the game way easier, this is only an idea that would be suitable for noobs who can't defeat wild pokemons without using 1000 potions.

Last edited:

Speedin

Reaction score
I'm wrong? lol Sorry to tell you this, you are a naive Br, Noob = Newbie, Noob is a non-existing word. So, you're wrong. =[ You Big Troll paokdopasdaopdk

He's not troll. Troll is who just flames to appear and to win posts, he's trying to do a fucking suggestion to improve the map, different of you that just say bullshits in topics. You're TROLL.
And Cavero fuck you stupid kid.

Dirtycockies

Banned user
Reaction score
He's not troll. Troll is who just flames to appear and to win posts, he's trying to do a fucking suggestion to improve the map, different of you that just say bullshits in topics. You're TROLL.

Plox no insult mine aopskdopadka.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
LOL, your vileplume lvl 60+ cant kill 3 bulbas? u are a noob... saying im talking nonsense.. when there is 3 bulbas why the fuck u dont use sleep powder or stun powder and kill them easily but u dont make it cuz u are a noob... dont talk crap to me.. if u dont know how to use strategy agaisnt them sorry ur problem.. u dont know how to think.. u are the ignorant here.

You are kidding me, right? Are you dazzled or you can't really read?

I don't need to make 1 bulba sleep, so I went to kill him, but he used stun spore on me. Then more 2 bulbas came and SPAMMED STUN SPORE REPETEADLY. HOW THE HELL I'M GONNA USE A SLEEP POWDER IF I WAS STUNNED THE WHOLE TIME?

You are the ignorant here because your arrogance blinds you. Don't talk big here, kid.

Dirtycockies

Banned user
Reaction score
Why is it that only the brazilians are complaining about wild pokemons not having cd? Are they too noobs?

Speedin

Reaction score
You don't know what noob means, please, stay quiet.
Brazil > Your Country for sure
And yes, cooldown are awesome.

Dirtycockies

Banned user
Reaction score
cooldown is awesome, please if you say Brazil is superior at least learn decent english.

Yuguer

Reaction score
Oh, please, stop feeding the troll, just say the problems, and the admins will try to solve them, dont feed him... dont do it.

Cavero

Reaction score

wait u didnt said that i lost ur attention? why the fuck u are talking to me? noob.
u are a noob. fucking idiot u dont know whats noob or newbie? you are ignorant and idiot.

Speedin

Reaction score
Thanks Yuguer and Stigma, i agree with you guys :D
Let's ignore these troll kids :p

Last edited:
Back