What's new

Welcome!

PA Client v3.0

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
That's discrimination against women with short hair :3
And against men with long hair (yes those exist too).

Yeah, but do something please xD... A female looking like a male... No please...
Just make it possible to atleast see a differece xD. And btw, if not at the surf sprite.. Maybe the others? Flying, riding?

rock

Reaction score
we want more pokemons :=)

Last edited:

Kohnan

Reaction score
I have a problem With The map I can fix wanted to know as I downloaded the complete map of the game and what I have in the folder. Be That With The new client I have that map to move the folder elsewhere that someone please tell me?

rock

Reaction score
Okay my suggestion;
whOxOE.png

(1. Pic=only bonnet.)
(2. Pic=bonnet,bikini.)
(3.Pic=bonnet,hair.)
(4 Pic.=all in one.)

Regards to;
MS Paint xD

and lovely bikini in winter xD
v3EVKe.png
cSf1g0.png
DwZaf3.png

karksiukas

Reaction score
Many people say that they don't like the changes. I don't agree. Some changes are very good... But still there are some changes that need to be fixed/upgraded.

PandorABoX

Reaction score
I've seen clients from other games and there you can play with old and new clients depending on which one you want to play, so people with crappy PC or some other problems or just who prefer old client can play on it instead of getting headaches over new one. So please consider it because some players (including me) doesn't like new client and would like to play on old one and like I mentioned before not everyone is equipped with PC good enough to play on new client(I've seen such PC) so you would get back some players who want but can't play.

Dzony Kalesony

Reaction score
It's not about PC, my friend has got quad core processor and 8GB RAM, and he's still got like 10 fps underwater. So wtf? 0.0

Skroll

Reaction score
I have some problems too

i make the mistake and reinstall the client now i have the 3.0 without the miniupdates and the client cant download theys.

yvf9.png

Kinds Regard.
Marco

Last edited:
Back