What's new

Welcome!

New Server !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Well its nice idea to make this 2 servers in 1,more duels,nice chats,more fight at events etc
But....hunt places would be full,ksing would be even bigger,totaly would be hard to hunt
That's why we need more places to hunt, but even with KS, it would be really nice to call friends from guilds etc and fight each other xD

Obreviate

Reaction score
I like the idea of merging both servers (Diamond/Pearl), But a lot of thing would be compromised. As if it wasn't enough the spawn problem for a lot of players. House problem for example, I won't and i don't want to lose my house in celadon, and i think that Selasor (pearl) don't want to lose the same house. Market Both world, also will be excluded once it is not possible to make negotiations with the new server. This includes even the own staff issues, imagine all the tutors with their main characters in a only channel, pt-br-chat for example ( 4/5 tutors (diamond) + 4/5 or more from pearl, something about 10 + tutors?) they probably will not leave their main accounts, to start in another server. And they also can not to transfer, they main accounts to the new server, since it is only for "beginners". Well I don't know ... just thinking.

Last edited:

Trokalyo

Reaction score
Suggestion:

-Speaking of the issue of diamonds (the premium), what if one cm or adm, sells every 2 days or every week diamonds for the players who have 100-200hd. Sure, it would give 1 or 2 Diamonds by player.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Suggestion:

-Speaking of the issue of diamonds (the premium), what if one cm or adm, sells every 2 days or every week diamonds for the players who have 100-200hd. Sure, it would give 1 or 2 Diamonds by player.

Ye, and money to keep server alive will appear from nowhere!

What do I mean, diamond are and should be obtained ONLY by donation (and rarely from yellow box)

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Maybe this will sound stupid, But new server, 150 players in diamond/pearl servers online per day,a little amount staff members, This idea should be really nice before 2012 or 2013, i dont remember the year when we have 400-500 players online always.

It's Interesting new server, new players, new noobs, etc, but... for me its a bit stupid, because if only have a total of 300-400 players online... and dont have the enought staff members for the 3 worlds.. well... Good luck, maybe will help this.

Regards~
Mistic Afrodita.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Maybe this will sound stupid, But new server, 150 players in diamond/pearl servers online per day,a little amount staff members, This idea should be really nice before 2012 or 2013, i dont remember the year when we have 400-500 players online always.

It's Interesting new server, new players, new noobs, etc, but... for me its a bit stupid, because if only have a total of 300-400 players online... and dont have the enought staff members for the 3 worlds.. well... Good luck, maybe will help this.

Regards~
Mistic Afrodita.

1. Staff members aren't the most important, they can always use some kind of limitations to keep peace
2. New server is here to bring NEW players and OLD player back to the game, which means amount of players will rise.
3. New players will soon after release fill the lacks in staff at Platinum
4. We lack players for the following years for other reason, this new server might actually help

Don't get me wrong, but your arguments are invalid.

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
1. Staff members aren't the most important, they can always use some kind of limitations to keep peace
2. New server is here to bring NEW players and OLD player back to the game, which means amount of players will rise.
3. New players will soon after release fill the lacks in staff at Platinum
4. We lack players for the following years for other reason, this new server might actually help

Don't get me wrong, but your arguments are invalid.

Hmmm you are right, btw i dont believe old players will play again just because a new server will be open.
As i Said maybe will help... all can happen just need to know how to organizate.

Elmemelas

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Finally we would like to announce that we are opening New Server which will be called "Platinum".
The official date is 19.02.2015. Everything will be the same, with some 2 limitations
- no transfers
- no international market (what would let you sell diamonds and buy whatever you want - that's not the point, you have to start from the beginning)

limitation may be removed after a long time.

perfect!

Trokalyo

Reaction score
Ye, and money to keep server alive will appear from nowhere!

What do I mean, diamond are and should be obtained ONLY by donation (and rarely from yellow box)

My suggestion is good while activated donations to the server. Which is better? Expend hd for diamonds or premium free on the server?

sebastian15h

Banned user
Reaction score
In my opinion you should do 2 things.

First thing you should do is merge Diamond and Pearl because of one simple reason- Number of players on both will be decreased.
Second thing you should do ( about Dacc for account) is block an option to create new character on new world on old account. So this mean that only on new account you will be able to create character on Platinum.

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
In my opinion you should do 2 things.

First thing you should do is merge Diamond and Pearl because of one simple reason- Number of players on both will be decreased.
Second thing you should do ( about Dacc for account) is block an option to create new character on new world on old account. So this mean that only on new account you will be able to create character on Platinum.
Or maybe you can create char in old account but premium wouldnt work if you activate in another server.

Last edited:

rakeri

Reaction score
im happy that there will be new server but u should make news about it like 1week before starting not 3 days ';p and advertise more

King Master

Reaction score
I'm sorry to bother you, but ....
Sincerely which will add to us?
Pearl average players is 150/300 (when it has something important).
I do not know if already been said, but we players (not just me, but the vast majority) need see events, new game modes,or idk, maybe new pokes, and I'm sorry for me lack of confidence but I believe this server will not forward.
Thanks - Abxcdes

I agree with you abx, a new server will sink further the other two, especially pearl

whitechapel

Reaction score
Okay, will open a new server, but unlike with others ?, will it be the same ?, or will have new areas, new pokes etc ... and that talking about a update with the 3rd generation of Pokemon, will this new update server or just another server with the same characteristics as the others?

Waiting for answers, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back