New Server !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
A7l-qpeaQ.png

Hello everyone!
Finally we would like to announce that we are opening New Server which will be called "Platinum".
The official date is 19.02.2015. Everything will be the same, with some 2 limitations
- no transfers
- no international market (what would let you sell diamonds and buy whatever you want - that's not the point, you have to start from the beginning)

limitation may be removed after a long time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry to bother you, but ....
Sincerely which will add to us?
Pearl average players is 150/300 (when it has something important).
I do not know if already been said, but we players (not just me, but the vast majority) need see events, new game modes,or idk, maybe new pokes, and I'm sorry for me lack of confidence but I believe this server will not forward.
Thanks - Abxcdes

Obreviate

Reaction score
I do not know if already been said, but we players (not just me, but the vast majority) need see events, new game modes,or idk, maybe new pokes, and I'm sorry for me lack of confidence but I believe this server will not forward.
Thanks - Abxcdes

The discussion about the why to open a new server, were made in another thread, you can probably to understand the why, reading. About the new server go ahead or not we will discover yet ...

Last edited:

Crommtheod

Reaction score
Thanks - Abxcdes

I agree with Abx, to new server if the pearl can not stand not with 150 people online? ..
Could do new things, quest '' like the pokes fighters who today did not come out '' .. and new region to provide catch, box etc .. events
I think it's a good idea to such limitations if you can not not go there .. okay will be removed over time, yet still find a bad idea new server ...

I used the translator

reey

Reaction score
Fck yeah best time for new incomers. Ty, guys absorb haters coz they spend to much time in game and demand from your side 'flying carpets'. If u bored from playing take a break, for sure u back and will enjoy again. Y O L O

Sheeper

Reaction score
I just wonder, If you want to make it a "fresh" start, Will premium account be shared around whole account? I mean, rich ppl can still buy shitload of diamonds on pearl&Diamond and have their dacc at Platinum instantly, that would surely give adventage to non-donating old players starting at platinum.
What I would suggest (If possible)
- Dacc activated on platinum, which means either earned or donated at platinum would be for whole account.
-Dacc activated on Pearl&Diamond should be only for those two servers

If not possible just make separated Dacc for Pearl&Diamond and for Plat

Still just a suggestion, nice to see it'll be released so fast o_O

Sorry for mistaking Platinum with ruby, I mean the new server anyways

Last edited:

Mrdonnerstag

Reaction score
Just add the 14 days of promotion for new accounts..
Not for new character only for "new account with new characters"

Khan

Reaction score
Best thing to do is to merge Diamond&Pearl and create Platinum.
Agreed.

As for new server. Better late than never. And I do hope you guys permanently block world transfers from diamond & pearl to platinum and vice verca.

Ludacha

Reaction score
We already dont have much players in these 2 worlds...if people stop play in them and go to new server
We will have less people
Less people> less diamonds ,and they will become even more expensive (now they are 5k for 10)
less people > 100 area quest,150 area quest,panhi,papoi wolud be harder to do without people...if much ppl leave
less people > small amount of duels
less people > closing of guilds,and nice chats

Sorry but i dont agree with this new server...it will cut these 2 servers on half with players,even now we dont have much

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
We already dont have much players in these 2 worlds...if people stop play in them and go to new server
We will have less people
Less people> less diamonds ,and they will become even more expensive (now they are 5k for 10)
less people > 100 area quest,150 area quest,panhi,papoi wolud be harder to do without people...if much ppl leave
less people > small amount of duels
less people > closing of guilds,and nice chats

Sorry but i dont agree with this new server...it will cut these 2 servers on half with players,even now we dont have much
Maybe it will bring more new players and old aswell. But the best thing as I said is to merge Diamond&Pearl :x

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well its nice idea to make this 2 servers in 1,more duels,nice chats,more fight at events etc
But....hunt places would be full,ksing would be even bigger,totaly would be hard to hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back