What's new

Welcome!

New Quest - little trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szacho

Reaction score
Losk, be patient please.
It's really last stage of making this quest, so I think it will be few days till quest will be available.
Just wait patiently. Thats all what You can.

Losk

Reaction score
Losk, be patient please.
It's really last stage of making this quest, so I think it will be few days till quest will be available.
Just wait patiently. Thats all what You can.

Actually i can do more than w8, i can ask about the progress of it. So stop being a freaking fanboy (it wont make you a tutor faster) and go mind ur own business and let someone that has news bring it to us.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Actually i can do more than w8, i can ask about the progress of it. So stop being a freaking fanboy (it wont make you a tutor faster) and go mind ur own business and let someone that has news bring it to us.
How rude!

Szacho

Reaction score

You think that PA staff have time to answer on 41925498124619284 questions? I don't think so.
Trust me - I had big tibia server and there is a lot of work to make, if You want to have long staying server.
Few weeks ago I was like You - criticized and constantly asked, but it doesn't helps, so I stopped. You should did the same.
And If You think, that I'm doing this only for get promotion on Tutor position, You'are wrong.
I have big experience on PA, I'm playing here 3 years, and I still don't get promotion (because I'm still fuckin noob! ^^), so why should I get it now?
I just want to help all the time and I will. You're not doing this by criticize me and asking old questions.

Quest will be available if it will be finished.
Deal with it!

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
Just to stop the shitstorm going around and avoid thread being closed.
Losk has the right to ask since there was a set date of quest release and it's delayed, it obviously makes ppl wonder - what happened? Comments like "just wait patiently" just make ppl anger rise, they should receive some constructive answers from someone whose informations are trustwrothy. Even sth like "We needed to delay quest because of X, it might be released at Y, sorry" Would make ppl happy :p
and Losk didn't had to be so rude :p

Losk

Reaction score
You think that PA staff have time to answer on 41925498124619284 questions? I don't think so.
Trust me - I had big tibia server and there is a lot of work to make, if You want to have long staying server.
Few weeks ago I was like You - criticized and constantly asked, but it doesn't helps, so I stopped. You should did the same.
And If You think, that I'm doing this only for get promotion on Tutor position, You'are wrong.
I have big experience on PA, I'm playing here 3 years, and I still don't get promotion (because I'm still fuckin noob! ^^), so why should I get it now?
I just want to help all the time and I will. You're not doing this by criticize me and asking old questions.

Quest will be available if it will be finished.
Deal with it!

There isnt 41925498124619284 questions on this topic, actually i can see only 1 with some variations, that is "when the quest will be ready?". Also im not criticizing neither constatly asking this same question, all i did was ask if they have another ETA as the previous wasnt fullfilled (as usual in PA <-- so u can learn, this is a criticism, not my previous comment).
I still dont care if u have a tibia server or if u play this game for 3 years, i dont want ur help and you should learn that criticism can also help in growth of a server or a person. Not only this but if u read all the topic before start talking u'd know that the quest is already ready (at least Raissa said that) and its not live on server for a reason they wont tell us.
To avoid further offtopic conversation i'll ignored any anwser you post as it will be irrelevant.

@topic
If a new ETA could be given it will be heavily apreciated

rakster

Reaction score
I actually agree that they haven't released it yet, there're much more important problems to solve before adding more content, just remember what happened with old-clienters with Easter Event, imagine what would happen with all these sprites added, I know some are already in-game, but old client just won't handle them, be patient and have fun!

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
1 month later, is this near? i know it is almost ready but if you can tell us at least the day you will release it we wouldnt be looking around this thread everyday.

rakster

Reaction score
Don't complain, there're more important things to take in care first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back