What's new

Welcome!

New Pa serever

Stoper

Reaction score
What u think about start new PA serwer? New players dont wanna play with +100 lvls ...

rakeri

Reaction score
I want a new server and many ppl i know want it too.

Stoper

Reaction score
yep on diamond and on pearl all are + 100 with pokes like scyther / lapras ... . New server, some advertisement and PA may look like before (+900 players online)

Manieczko

Reaction score
stupid idea, cuz you will have 100+ too and then what we have to do ? open new server ?

each player will have 100+ it depends on time, you have to play like a usual player and stop crying please

PrDtO

Reaction score
Ok a new server, but first, diamond and pearl must run perfectly without lag.

Khan

Reaction score
Looks like either nino switched to a less capable dedicated VPN or just lowered the cap of diamond/pearl to 300 in hopes of either reducing lag or motivating ppl to donate because of waiting list. Either way I remember they told me their old vps could handle even 1000 players with no lags.
Usually I'd be against new server, but I think it will be good for PA, combined with new advertisement & update. Obviously diamond & pearl players shouldn't be able to transfer there though.

The extra money they'd earn by it would allow niño to hire new blood so he can further improve all 3 servers. If he doesn't hire new blood then he hasn't learned from his past mistakes.
We may get a massive amount of new players with new server, but without regular updates we'd just lose them again

Last edited:

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Looks like either nino switched to a less capable dedicated VPN or just lowered the cap of diamond/pearl to 300 in hopes of either reducing lag or motivating ppl to donate because of waiting list. Either way I remember they told me their old vps could handle even 1000 players with no lags.
Usually I'd be against new server, but I think it will be good for PA, combined with new advertisement & update. Obviously diamond & pearl players shouldn't be able to transfer there though.

The extra money they'd earn by it would allow niño to hire new blood so he can further improve all 3 servers. If he doesn't hire new blood then he hasn't learned from his past mistakes.
We may get a massive amount of new players with new server, but without regular updates we'd just lose them again
Agreed with you

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Since the launch of new "old client", some people is comming back to game. Even thought I think there are things to be done before.
In addition, for a new server I think we'd need an update. Without Hoenn update a new server is absolutely useless.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
This is already suggested and the answer was "If both server were full we will create new server Ruby ( I think) but we have other things in mind now"... In my personal opinion I think they should first advertise PA to attract more players to it so servers can go 500/500 again and they should consider the option of opening new server again.

kmilsmok

Reaction score
What u think about start new PA serwer? New players dont wanna play with +100 lvls ...

You think they will make new server just because peoples doesn't want to play with 100+ players? Stop dreaming then.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
I always had in mind a merge between pearl and diamond, specially now with the low population.

Actually i proposed to merge both servers and open a new one on american datacenter so north american,south american,occeanian and asian players would have less lag.

It's just a propose and we still have to talk about it, we are also planning a rework of several things.

Our priority it's to fix the old client at 100%, so players with old computers can play without issues.

Andretei

Reaction score
Thanks Alba, as always bringing us good news!*

[Edit] Nice proposes, ideas. It shows us that staff didn't let us alone here.

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
It's unnecessary a new server now, they have a lot of priorities now, you know... I would agree with that if merge Diamond and Pearl together, but it's unnecessary too.

Same as you, I think that is unnecessary, considering that we have a lot of bugs to fix.. And I can be agreed only if they Merge Diamond/Pearl

I always had in mind a merge between pearl and diamond, specially now with the low population.

In this case, I'm agreed.

It's just a propose and we still have to talk about it, we are also planning a rework of several things.

Yay, if add a new server please disable Egg system. It'll make pokemons like Eevee/Omanyte/Kabuto and their evolutions rares. They shouldn't be common.

Back