What's new

Welcome!

[New island discovered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
Can someone tell us how passage will work? If we cant leave after enter in island, or if we can enter only after events, if we can have only 1 passage...all about this island.

Elmemelas

Reaction score
Great Admin.
is the first to be able see on this cave
12:49 You see a Mewtwo [150]. Position: [X: 3137] [Y: 2405] [Z: 6].? :]]]

And the Cave have a error. D:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Great Admin.
is the first to be able see on this cave
12:49 You see a Mewtwo [150]. Position: [X: 3137] [Y: 2405] [Z: 6].? :]]]

And the Cave have a error. D:

Really you found it? I trying find pass to him but cant find :S....

Rasun

Reaction score
he just clicked look on him thats all lol

slarrr

Reaction score
i cant found abras somebody can tellme where are? google traductor :)

Drax

Reaction score
How i can go to the insland? I have daac and passage :|

mateus79

Reaction score
Remove the impossibility to catch pokesmons in island =[, or make a announcement by the prof about the chances in % to catch cloned pokes =[

moshennic

Reaction score
"A New island has been discovered around kanto. The newly identified island appeared yesterday, by an miraculously way , theres no reasonable explanation, the experts said that they've long existed but were overlooked or misclassified in the past.
Scientists believed barrier islands couldn't exist in locations with seasonal tides of more than 13 feet
While we were there we did some research to the pokemon that were living in the area, and our conclusion is:
That the pokemon from the island have some kind of modification on dna that made them stronger, seems to be that they were somehow cloned .
One of our scientist died in our last expedition, my scientists squad and I had to leave the island due to it's dangerous and agressive pokemon habitants.
So, trainers take care of it, only the bravest one will be able to arrive there and survive.

Regards, Professor . "

The Professor quoted study team member Professor , as saying.

1- Players will be only able to acces there with some kind of card. (only last during 7 days.)
2- It can only be obtained from official events
3- Cloned pokemons are so hard to catch, but they are a bit stronger than non cloned pokemons.
4- For now you will be only able to find tentacruel, abra, arcanine, blasoise, venusaur, electabuzz , jynx, parasect, tentacool magikarp growlithe, farfetch, venomoth, zubat, electrode, voltorb, raticate, scyther & gyarados (Maybe some legendary pokemon, who knows...)

I'll might add more info later
Where is Abra,magikarp,tentacool.zubat???

Khan

Reaction score
Where is Abra,magikarp,tentacool.zubat???

There is no cloned abra. "Shiny abra" = dark abra. (ghost/psychic). About the others, should be added.

For cloned tentacool, horsea, magikarp (magikarp can't evolve), the others can. Should be fishable (semi-rare) From the "beach place" at cloned island. Only after X lvl fishing of course.

Zubat spawn should be added tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back