What's new

Welcome!

[New island discovered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
"A New island has been discovered around kanto. The newly identified island appeared yesterday, by an miraculously way , theres no reasonable explanation, the experts said that they've long existed but were overlooked or misclassified in the past.
Scientists believed barrier islands couldn't exist in locations with seasonal tides of more than 13 feet
While we were there we did some research to the pokemon that were living in the area, and our conclusion is:
That the pokemon from the island have some kind of modification on dna that made them stronger, seems to be that they were somehow cloned .
One of our scientist died in our last expedition, my scientists squad and I had to leave the island due to it's dangerous and agressive pokemon habitants.
So, trainers take care of it, only the bravest one will be able to arrive there and survive.

Regards, Professor . "

The Professor quoted study team member Professor , as saying.

1- Players will be only able to acces there with some kind of card. (only last during 7 days.)
2- It can only be obtained from official events
3- Cloned pokemons are so hard to catch, but they are a bit stronger than non cloned pokemons.
4- For now you will be only able to find tentacruel, abra, arcanine, blasoise, venusaur, electabuzz , jynx, parasect, tentacool magikarp growlithe, farfetch, venomoth, zubat, electrode, voltorb, raticate, scyther & gyarados (Maybe some legendary pokemon, who knows...)

I'll might add more info later

[N]erox

Reaction score
Seems nice, so there will be cloned pokemons in the undiscovered island, which are a bit stronger then normal pokemons?
Excited to search the island now =p too bad there is no event yet T_T
"

Khan

Reaction score
Awesome ;) What kind of pokemon can we expect there? Maybe legendary ones? (only dreaming)
Edit: Nice pokemon there!!! Hope you can find eevee or any of the evolutions and snorlax ;) later on.:D

Last edited:

Intrepid

Reaction score
What will be the difference between a cloned pokemon and a normal one?
If someone catches a Cloned Abra and evolves to Alaka it will be stronger?
Is this similar to the movie Pokemon 2000? the one with mewtwo?

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
What will be the difference between a cloned pokemon and a normal one?
If someone catches a Cloned Abra and evolves to Alaka it will be stronger?
Is this similar to the movie Pokemon 2000? the one with mewtwo?

Yeah, the alakazam will be slightly stronger than a normal alakzam. (Anyways catching a cloned abra isn't easy.)

Yes it's similar to the movie pokemon 2000

dolfin

Reaction score
the pokemon sprites are the same or will be the shiny sprites or another kind that you create

Zifoo

Reaction score
I can not wait to get these events, I really want to go there =]

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
the pokemon sprites are the same or will be the shiny sprites or another kind that you create

We will use shiny sprites, they work pretty good for our goal

ifonseca

Reaction score
why dont you ever say when! when will this be moreless? 1 week 1 month a year?

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
why dont you ever say when! when will this be moreless? 1 week 1 month a year?

The island will be available tomorrow, however you won't be able to acces it without a ticket card, it can only be acquired on events like tournaments or future events, wait for further notice

We can use the same balls to catch it, or have special balls for the cloned pokemons?

same balls

Octavio

Reaction score
We can use the same balls to catch it, or have special balls for the cloned pokemons?

ifonseca

Reaction score
cool :p and the actual update? man i need to buy diamonds.. i want to start playing again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back