Welcome!

New ideias and old evident things

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1210

Reaction score
Hello Staff Players.
I´m Bkbrian of Diamond World.
I´m here to put a old conversation in discussion.
Everyone is talking about update,bla bla bla.
But everybody know that this not are the solution.
We know that PA need first make a good rebalance,a cleaning sever.
To start with CD.I think that already is not the first time that everyone complains about it.
Have pokes same Octillery using 3 water pulse followed,gengars using 5 scary face followed,skarmory using 2 doom desire followed ,trode using 2 protections followed,pokemons with underwaters,underground using followed too.
This is just that i know.
And now have until C kazan in this kidding.
C alakazan are using 2~3 Kinesis followed+reflect+reflect+kinesis.
This is sure?
Is because i don´t have program of movie and my computer is very bad to record.
If want,call a gm to stay with me to see.
Have too problem with reflect.I think that when your poke use reflect,he can not bring any attack.
To start with pokedex that say: Clefable = Imunne to ghost.
But when i go on gengar tower happen: I can use reflect but gengars use Scary face,my fable runs,gengars using Scary face on and on.My clefable dies.
I think that need to withdraw this of pokedex already that are not true.Or try think about it.If show on pokedex that pokemon are Imunne,he can not bring any hit.Imunne= nothing affect.
I think too that need change the time of Teleport.Obs: This don´t is just me that are saying.
Maybe could change to more or less 1,5 minutes (1 minute and 30 seconds).
Try change about pidgeot too.When he use Hurricane all pokes come to attack the owner of Pidgeot.
Could try put to pokemons stay focused on pidgeot,but can not attack he because he´re using Hurricane.So the player don´t die when use Hurricane.
This can use too with: Invisible,Kinesis,etc.
And about water?
When a player enter on Dive.He can´t do nothing.If your Pokemon Dive die he just have a option: Die too.
He can´t give teleport.
I think that it could change too.
Have many things to improve.
From what point make a update if have all this to improve?
Many pokes but many bugs.And why put many bugs if not tidy the old bugs?

Please,go open eyes brothers.
This is not i´m saying,are the players.

Same i say about Brazil: Why many hospital if don´t have doctors.

I´m saying this,not because i´m criticizing anything or something like.I´m saying it because like the players and staff.I want the best for PA.
And if the players want,really need do.Are the players that leave the pokemon online,the pokemon live.

One ideia: Try put a questionnaire on Forum,Facebook page of Pokemon,put a tutor or gm on game too.For the players say what and how could change on PA to improve.
I know that already have this here but could put on game beucase are not all players that know tinkering on Forum.

I know that everyone are waiting for update.But need not be updating now.Could try make a little events same: Put halloween npc that ask itens (Treasure Hunt).With Halloween Pokemon scattered to cities.
Make a little island with a respawn that players can choose what will be.
Example: 75% of players choosen respawn of pikachu,ivysaur and noctown on celadon /\ (Respawn of ghost)
This respawn could changed just to change to event.
This is a thing available to all players and cool too.
Could choose a respawn with stair to put pokes same: 30% of players chose the pokemon "Tyranitar"= He will stay on ultimate stair or place of respawn.
35% of players chose pokemon "Snorlax" = He will stay on third stair or place of respawn
Others 15% chose pokemon "Noctowl" = He will stay on second stair or place of respawn
And 20% chose pokemon "Bellossom" = He will stay on first stair or first place of respawn.
This would be temporary,only to gain a time to do rebalance and make all to update.
This would be a place with chance of drop a little better,xp,caught.And this would be a place available to all players entering.

#Bkbrian

*---> To a new world <---* ;)

Used 2 pokeballs, 46 great balls, 35 super balls, 95 ultra balls, 19 rocket balls on Dragonair.You caught a pokemon (Dragonair [52]).

Used 101 great balls, 363 ultra balls on Larvitar. You caught a pokemon (Larvitar [23]).

23:44 Used 25 pokeballs, 243 great balls, 106 super balls, 209 ultra balls, 27 rocket balls on Jynx.23:44 You caught a pokemon (Jynx [47]).

22:13 Used 1 pokeball, 19 great balls, 7 super balls, 7 ultra balls, 1 rocket ball on Ursaring.22:13 You caught a pokemon (Ursaring [54]).

Used 18 pokeballs, 481 great balls, 217 super balls, 155 ultra balls, 39 rocket balls on Dragonite. You caught a pokemon (Dragonite [89]).

19:53 Used 7 pokeballs, 16 great balls, 24 super balls, 69 ultra balls, 3 safari balls, 11 rocket balls on Rhydon.19:53 You caught a pokemon (Rhydon [71]).

foto pro forum.jpg

thelecho

Reaction score
I can't understand all the things you wrote over there, but about Clefable, it's only inmune to ghost type attacks, scary face is a normal attack.
There is alredy a thread about OP wild pokemons -> 46.105.24.210/showthread.php?32557-OP-Wild-pokemons.
About using dive just use a revive

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Maybe first thing you must to do is read all the threads in forum... this was already fixed in test server.

kevin1210

Reaction score
nobody is richie like you to have many revives all time to use :s

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
He thinks normal pokemons aren't immune to ghost cuz he can't get the HP his pokemon loses is the damage done by the body-to-body.
About the teleport thing, Idk if it will be changed, but maybe we should add fly underwater too, huh?
If you can't buy revives, I wonder how u are buy dragonites and kingdras with reflect.
About the wild pokemons, Grayfoox said all.

What are you doing to ur life bro ? ;_;

Grayfoox

Reaction score
ty Grayfoox.But i don´t have many time to stay looking forum.I work ;)

Me too xD but Makarno did a balance in wild pokes that now are so OP. Isn't implemented for now. About dive... I don't understand what are you trying to say... dive in wild pokes? just run apart from there and wait to the poke wild shows up again and kill it. About other things, you are free to say what do you want to know here in forum, this is the way to post suggestions and discussions. Most of your request are already answered in other post.

I'm agreed with you in almost all points that you wrote, I hope they fix most of those things soon xD

Grayfoox

Reaction score
About the teleport thing, Idk if it will be changed, but maybe we should add fly underwater too, huh?

I miss to use "ride" in water pokes while you are diving... currently diving is so boring for how slowly you go.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I miss to use "ride" in water pokes while you are diving... currently diving is so boring for how slowly you go.
we already have the machine to swim underwater in our client, prolly it will make us swim faster. Idk the name, and Idk also if it will be implemented, but I hope so.

kevin1210

Reaction score
thanks Grayfoox :D
Tiago,eu não estou dizendo de mim.
Realmente,como dizem: High lvl nunca pensam nos low lvl.
Vamos parar de ser egoístas pf :s
Eu não estou falando de mim e sim dos high lvl.
São só lvl 150+ que depositam no pa?
São só lvl 150+ que jogam pa?

Estou falando sério sobre a parte do teletransport embaixo d´agua.

To Gray+Tiago: When finish revives what we can do?
Die? Just die?
And if we are finished using teleport?
We will need stay more 500 seconds to tp?

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
thanks Grayfoox :D
Tiago,eu não estou dizendo de mim.
Realmente,como dizem: High lvl nunca pensam nos low lvl.
Vamos parar de ser egoístas pf :s
Eu não estou falando de mim e sim dos high lvl.
São só lvl 150+ que depositam no pa?
São só lvl 150+ que jogam pa?

Estou falando sério sobre a parte do teletransport embaixo d´agua.

To Gray+Tiago: When finish revives what we can do?
Die? Just die?
And if we are finished using teleport?
We will need stay more 500 seconds to tp?
First, no, we don't think only about high lvl players, we improved respaws thinking in many stage level players, u can see even near some cities some respaws were improved.
Second, it calls skills, you don't have to wait till your pokemon die to change it, just change your pokemon when it has low hp, then after kill the whole respaw, use potions. We can't just make the whole game easy.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We don't need update to do mini event, or halloween event. Just saying.

This is not the first and I guess not the last thread about op wild pokes / rebalance and things.

But please, just be a little bit more patient, We are almost done with that, and thread like this one will not make it faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back