What's new

Welcome!

New football point system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuuku1

Reaction score
Hello, after reading the new point counting system, I think that it is not fair for players who know how to play it and get 2 people to the team who practically walk around and do nothing, I think that if you want to count points on a team basis, you can choose yourself teams before each event.

Edit 1. Its also make Top 3 players almost uncatchable if they win football tournament

Edit 2. My opinion is that the tournament should be continued under the old rules to give more people a chance, and if you really want to introduce such a system, it should be implemented in future events so that everyone has equal chances

Edit 3. Yes football is a team game and the team gets a prize for winning 3 Summer tokens, But in real football there is a golden ball prize (with us in the form of prizes for the top 3 players) and it is a prize for the achievements of a single player and not the whole team.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
I understand why you changed it. Some of us would f*uck oryginal rule in this kind of games, which is teamwork, just to collect as many goals as is possible. But the way you changed score couting isn't good. As everybody knows, some matches have been played before that change and due of this, (if I am not wrong) some of players have counted goals as a points (hello Katherine - just an example of the highest score for now).

I just want to ask if previous matches would have splitted gaols between team as is it now? Or scores will stay as they are now and couting would be continuing with the new rule?

If previous matches can not be checked, then for me you should start counting from the beginning - to give chance and fair play to everyone. Actually weren't many footballs until now (3-4 per server?). I know there are many matches to play until the end, but for me top scores are on winning side. As I wanted to take part in it, that now if previous matches won't have shared points/won't be counting from the beginning, I am done. There is no reason for me to take part in others footballs. Maybe is the beginning of this ranking and many things can change, but tbh looking on some scores collected before, it discourages me more than encourages me. Top players if would participe and win most of the times - they are closer to win than player who would start with new rule.

lorensillo

Reaction score
well I get it may be kinda late to re-design the scores due to the calendar and schedule, but the new system is not fair for those who are good at it(don't get me wrong, I suck at it), but I also understand that it should be cooperative so I think is reasonable to split the scores but, change the way that scores work after a few matches, is not fair cause of the advantage that some players have already, and it's also unfair because you're not letting that other player that may be as good as Sion or any other top, score many goals as they did. Ofc nobody would like to lose their advantage, so maybe you guys can give smaller rewards or something seeing how the scores are now to the top ones. well just my opinion, greetings

Sylwanek

Reaction score
New system is good but they should restart points xD

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
well I get it may be kinda late to re-design the scores due to the calendar and schedule, but the new system is not fair for those who are good at it(don't get me wrong, I suck at it), but I also understand that it should be cooperative so I think is reasonable to split the scores but, change the way that scores work after a few matches, is not fair cause of the advantage that some players have already, and it's also unfair because you're not letting that other player that may be as good as Sion or any other top, score many goals as they did. Ofc nobody would like to lose their advantage, so maybe you guys can give smaller rewards or something seeing how the scores are now to the top ones. well just my opinion, greetings

The old system was not fair to those, who wanted to play and have some fun, but couldn't because people like Katherine not letting anyone else play but him. Let me remind you dear Lorensillo, football is a team game, not solo style. If you want solo style games, then go exp.

We will reset current points and give some small rewards to people and do football a bit more often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back