What's new

Welcome!

New dat/spr download it to improve FPS

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
The only way this is possible is if the admins remove the limit of effects/sprites on the old client, and then gotta remake all the scripts so they work on old client (with less functionality). And that means far too much work to be done. So, very low chance that will happen.

My tip: Try to make sure your PC has the latest drivers and make sure to turn off any opened applications. Disable sounds/shaders etc, just make sure your PC is in best performance that it can have. The players who have done these things, have gotten a pretty descent FPS boost, some have just too old pc's to handle the dx9 client though. So try opengl client then, if you are one of those. And just download this new fix that Nino posted now :p.
And btw, Nino and lets not forget Takashi, thanks for this : )

but the other client its more setsi:c, more lighter and runs without lag :c i love the old client xD i want to return but with this client i wont play, we cant found any other solution...?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Just to ask....to extract this file to ClientPadventures\data\things\850
or to delete 2 items in that "850" file and add this 2?

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
Just to ask....to extract this file to ClientPadventures\data\things\850
or to delete 2 items in that "850" file and add this 2?
You can delete them or treat as a backup files when something goes wrong. :p

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Probably, and seeing you here makes me ask the same about you, so you are alive? Hahaha, see you pal, convince Khan to come back and let's work together again.

That means you know nothing, then please stay quiet my friend. Waiting for one person, one thing to do for ages can demotivate anybody. Me and Khan, though we're not so active, we're still on it, still working together. Till Khan has no real time access and stuff, we won't do anything.

Old Witch

Reaction score
When did the event in pvp (tournament), I realized that many players were with lag or locking the client (including my client). I realized then that the messages were being sent to my chat score was the great cause of lag then I believe that this will occur with many players ... Would it not be easier to create an option to block chat? Without receiving messages? I believe this is a major contribution to reducing the lag.
thank you.

Ludacha

Reaction score
For me,nothing better i think even little worse ^^ but okay,its nice to see atlast you trying to make some
I hope soon will everyone play without problems with client

Back