What's new

Welcome!

New dat/spr download it to improve FPS

Old Witch

Reaction score
why not offer two clients for the game? the old and continue with this while?

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
why not offer two clients for the game? the old and continue with this while?

The only way this is possible is if the admins remove the limit of effects/sprites on the old client, and then gotta remake all the scripts so they work on old client (with less functionality). And that means far too much work to be done. So, very low chance that will happen.

My tip: Try to make sure your PC has the latest drivers and make sure to turn off any opened applications. Disable sounds/shaders etc, just make sure your PC is in best performance that it can have. The players who have done these things, have gotten a pretty descent FPS boost, some have just too old pc's to handle the dx9 client though. So try opengl client then, if you are one of those. And just download this new fix that Nino posted now :p.
And btw, Nino and lets not forget Takashi, thanks for this : )

Last edited:

Zuoo

Reaction score
when chrismas event?

Are you serious dude? The admins just gave you a new client to minimize the fps issues and you are asking when the Christmas event is going to happen? Just be patient. Why are you so greedy? The admins give you a finger and you take a hand.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Are you serious dude? The admins just gave you a new client to minimize the fps issues and you are asking when the Christmas event is going to happen? Just be patient. Why are you so greedy? The admins give you a finger and you take a hand.

Admins promised a hand and gave a finger*

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me. still getting lags with 8 elders on screen.

Try with a better configuration of your client. You can check it here:
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?30827-If-your-Clients-runs-slow...

You can either try Demon King's configuration for DirectX9 or my configuration (wich is just some replies below) for OpenGL1 or OpenGL2. If it keeps slow, I advice you to check your graphic drivers and also reduce Frame limit to 40 and Interface limit to 15.

when chrismas event?

As far as I know, there won't be a real christmas event, wich I apologize for in the name of my partners from the staff. Even thought, there's an awesome (but we know, not equal) exp and loot event. Hope you can enjoy it.

That means he's alive? Lol.

Probably, and seeing you here makes me ask the same about you, so you are alive? Hahaha, see you pal, convince Khan to come back and let's work together again.

Back