What's new

Welcome!

[GUIDE] Pokemon Adventures - Beginning your journey

Reincarnation

Reaction score
ehem you just added find hole, it wasnt there before.
also there is no chance for find hole to fail, it will always succes if you use it on the right place.

Krobelus

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, Zake, haven't you made like a million other topics? Couldn't you keep the newbie topic a brief introduction to the world of Pokemon Adventures, while having another topic as a more 'advanced' guide? That way newbies don't have to spoil themselves of what's to come. I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Reincarnation said:
ehem you just added find hole, it wasnt there before.
also there is no chance for find hole to fail, it will always succes if you use it on the right place.

No say lies,i dont added,if i added then show the edit date,is there since the begin,you dont see because you dont search right,but since i created the ability are there.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Krobelus said:
If I'm not mistaken, Zake, haven't you made like a million other topics? Couldn't you keep the newbie topic a brief introduction to the world of Pokemon Adventures, while having another topic as a more 'advanced' guide? That way newbies don't have to spoil themselves of what's to come. I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem.

Krobelus,if you read the begin of the guide you'll see a link to the basic guide,i make 2 guides basic guide and a basic to advanced guide,the first only teach the basic things like catch a pokemon,and this second teach all the newbies need to know,the basic to advanced,everything that you'll need to know in your journey/adventure.

Kashi

Reaction score
Hey Zake, do you mind if I give a constructive criticism?

Well, first of all, congratulations. You're making some NCT updated tutorials that perhaps will help some new guys when the official game arrives. :D

Second, I think your topics, this one mainly, need to be a little more fetching.. You know, it has a lot of cool info, but it looks like one info have been thrown over another.. :?

I think you should put some spaces between paragraphs and add more colors, so the reading won't be boring. Btw, sort by topics would be great too. (more than 3)

Like the "BEGGINING YOUR JOURNEY" wich can be detached in more topics.. Like "How to train your starter" or "what starter should i pick?" and things like that..

Third, it's more an advice than anything. Improve your english. I can understand what you write, but I think if you get some classes it'll make your topics look waaaaay better :D

I guess that's all, keep moving forward and getting better and better.. perhaps some day you'll get what you want. (or not haha, who knows? :lol:)

Also, I hope you're not a Brazilian who doesn't know what a constructive criticism is. Not being racist, I'm a brazilian and I know how some of us are about being criticized :roll:

Regards.

Zake Ketchum

Reaction score
Kashi said:
Hey Zake, do you mind if I give a constructive criticism?

Well, first of all, congratulations. You're making some NCT updated tutorials that perhaps will help some new guys when the official game arrives. :D

Second, I think your topics, this one mainly, need to be a little more fetching.. You know, it has a lot of cool info, but it looks like one info have been thrown over another.. :?

I think you should put some spaces between paragraphs and add more colors, so the reading won't be boring. Btw, sort by topics would be great too. (more than 3)

Like the "BEGGINING YOUR JOURNEY" wich can be detached in more topics.. Like "How to train your starter" or "what starter should i pick?" and things like that..

Third, it's more an advice than anything. Improve your english. I can understand what you write, but I think if you get some classes it'll make your topics look waaaaay better :D

I guess that's all, keep moving forward and getting better and better.. perhaps some day you'll get what you want. (or not haha, who knows? :lol:)

Also, I hope you're not a Brazilian who doesn't know what a constructive criticism is. Not being racist, I'm a brazilian and I know how some of us are about being criticized :roll:

Regards.

Thx for your criticism Kashi,this is only a scratch,'ill edit it later as i doing with thev other guides.

Back