What's new

Welcome!

New Anti Spam Rule

Raszagal

Reaction score
After a lot of time, we finally found a patch solution for the annoying spamming at PVP and Pokemon Center.

DEFAULT CHANNEL

Players won't be allowed to send the same text more than 4 times per min. Keep in mind that "small edited" msgs will be counted as well.

Players won't be allowed to send different messages more than 6~7 times in a row. In deep, all behavior considered as spam will be punished with mutes, notations and banishments.

Spamming with offensive stamements will lead to account banishment/deletion, depending on the grade of the offenses.

This rule is already added to the "Public Channel Rules" thread

Starting from now, we'll use 1 week to spread the news about this new rule before starting to apply it. So I would like to ask the help of everyone to spread the link of this new rule to your friends.

Thanks in advance for your Help.

Warm regards,
Raszagal

Last edited:

Pirioezi

Reaction score
I think it's great, really I was already tired of every time I went to play had to permanently ignore 5 or 4 players.
I think an excellent initiative :D greetings and thanks

Return Miss Wendy

Banned user
Reaction score
excellent
But what about this type of spam
some solution?

kaMf7Ov.jpg

pawpaw

Reaction score
I'd recommend you to rewrite this thread in multiple languages(BR, PL and Spanish) since I don't think everyone speaks english and if they don't speak english they won't know what the rule is about so they'll just keep spamming.

Back