What's new

Welcome!

Missing exp for the same pokemons in team

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikunio

Reaction score
Hi,

In connection with double exp/catch i wanted to complete achievment (evolve 5x Poochyena ) so i caught them all and get all of them with one stronger pokemon to exp spot. I was fighting with whole spot using my 5x poochyenaes and last hit with stronger pokemon, but only one poochyena get experience points. Then i made simple test. I was fighting with hypno using one poochyena. I led him to 5% hp and then last hit with other poochyena and there is result. image_2021-03-28_151803.jpg
Only one poochyena get experience and it's one who killed hypno. Experience for first one is missing, disappear.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Hi,

In connection with double exp/catch i wanted to complete achievment (evolve 5x Poochyena ) so i caught them all and get all of them with one stronger pokemon to exp spot. I was fighting with whole spot using my 5x poochyenaes and last hit with stronger pokemon, but only one poochyena get experience points. Then i made simple test. I was fighting with hypno using one poochyena. I led him to 5% hp and then last hit with other poochyena and there is result. View attachment 10960
Only one poochyena get experience and it's one who killed hypno. Experience for first one is missing, disappear.

That how it works during extra exp events, it's fine without it.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
if the pokemon is below 75(iirc) lvl he will only get exp if hes the last hitter, that's kind of a safeguard on double exp events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back