What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Lost Items + Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostaren

Reaction score
Hi,

Yesterday i have logged out a few good hours before the crash, and still somehow I lost a lot of items because of it. I put 2 smart candies into my shiny umbreons, removed one of my umbreons tms (shadow storm) and put an Snarl instead, then i placed the sh umbreons into my bag at a house, and today the umbreons are there but with no smart candies and the one i changed the tm of has shadow storm back and i do not have tm snarl in my bag. I also placed an ab urge into a bag and it is gone too. I have bought a pokemon from a friend, a volcarona, and it is also gone. It was lvl 41 in a pokeball.

This morning, i have activated a extra fishing ticket and extra pokemon experience ticket and went to level up some of my pokes. In fact, i levelled up, two shiny sunfloras, cloned electrode, cloned haxorus and a togekiss all to level 130, and after the crash this morning, they are all back to the levels they started with. For this one, i have screenshots to prove that i levelled them up in the ss padclient folder so im hoping you can give the level back.

I have also bought a Cloned Jynx off the market, with Dry Skin, and it is also gone.

This is all that i can see i lost, its really hard to keep track of everything you own, but this should be everything i lost during these two crashes.

I have already lost a smart candy in the last crash, i managed to get past that somehow, but this, this is too much and it would be really devastating to me to lose this many items and not get them back.

If its possible to get the 3 hours of quicker fishing (50%) back somehow would be really nice too, i enjoy fishing and i am one of the top players in fishing and I usually fish for most of the 12 hours, so 3 hours lost is a lot for me as i dont get many of those boosts tickets/cakes.

Thanks a lot,
Frostaren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back