What's new

Welcome!

Melhores coisas a se fazer! / Best things to do.

Any suggestions you like?

• Total voters

videe

Reaction score
MASTER BALL QUEST

Quest lvl 120~150 master ball to be able to have the poke of your interest.need be a long quest.

LEGENDARY POKES

it will not leave islands or new pokemon new pokemon put the rest of the first kind as to Mewtwo, Mew, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres can only be caught with a master ball to lvl 100 and only appearing once a week anywhere so may be killed by many players and team in a challenging team to guilds.

is very good idea i thinking about it too if they add something like that for game will be more interested

psych07

Reaction score
MASTER BALL QUEST

Quest lvl 120~150 master ball to be able to have the poke of your interest.need be a long quest.

LEGENDARY POKES

it will not leave islands or new pokemon new pokemon put the rest of the first kind as to Mewtwo, Mew, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres can only be caught with a master ball to lvl 100 and only appearing once a week anywhere so may be killed by many players and team in a challenging team to guilds.

is very good idea i thinking about it too if they add something like that for game will be more interested

yes more motivation for players to lvl up character too :D
all ppl saying all gonna have the ball but is not all who get lvl 120~150 and this ball dont get zapdos, articuno, moltresw, mew and mewtwo :D

psych07

Reaction score
staff

see all this votes please say something about if it can be or not :D

Pliniooo

Reaction score
why PA staff dont look all suggestion???this is really good for game and PA staff NOTHING ... Remove master ball quest :D all signed Pa staff look this

Reaction score
concordo com tudo,mais queria q tivesse os pokes da ilha laranja(jotho) ia ser mais lgl tb queria q tipo colokasse pokemons shinys e alguns pokemon inposiveis de capiturar mais possivel de matar tipo groudon giratina so pra deixar mais emocionante!!!!!!!

algueim concorda comigo???

Distraction

Reaction score
1 ~ 2 months so afk stopped managing my guild.

now looking back I will try to help the PA team seeing spots where need basic repairs.

DAYCARE LEVEL

daycare for any level and all players have created many chars and had loads of Gyarados, dewgongs and so on.
even including myself.
What to do?
stipulate a lvl to be able to use the daycare type lvl 30 ~ 40 or even 50 to avoid massive sales of Gyarados and even many eggs.

CATCH RATE OF RARE POKES

to see which of the pokemon more rare than the normal are unbalanced
one or two people is how do we assess whether this strong or weak if anyone has it will still be a problem for the old pokemon team online now pokexgames type of pokemon to catch Electabuzz, snorlax, Magmar, Lapras, Scyther, etc. so they could evaluate and see if they were strong or balanced pokemons here we have no right to even get the more testing.

so let 's all in the tournament have a team like letting the game boring or without objectivity when gengar, Alak, golem, has all these venu.

THE QUEST FFP

The quest of FFP should only be for players level 100 and the strength of Lee and chan be increased if the poke reduzio the trash so the price is now down badly kills champ.

MASTER BALL QUEST

LEGENDARY POKES

NEW SYSTEM OF DUEL

this and what I like best, invented by me in another game for you inplement.
Npc say one ppl with your same lvl, 10 less or 10 more.
if you win u win money and some xp if you lose the other ppl who you duel win the things.

NEW SYSTEM OF NPC POKE SELLER

npc name: Pokes seller

you say: hi
he say: you want buy or sell pokes.
you say: sell
he say: name of pokemon and level.
you say: ditto,40
he say: what price for this pokemon?
you say: 800hd (not same you can change it)
he say: your pokemon are saved.

you say: hi
he say: you want buy or sell pokes.
you say: buy
he say: say name of pokemon.
you say: ditto
he say: 1. ditto [40], 2. ditto [45], 3. ditto [100].
you say: ditto,40
he say: this ditto coast 800hd would you like to buy?
you say: yes
he say : you already bought ditto [40] for 800hd.

the cash for the seller go to cp.

BLESS SYSTEM PLEASE

bless this system do not see or speak and what u.u.

NEW MONEY

Thousand dollar because sometimes we want trade 4000~8000hd and hard to see if its sure.

good post :D

Tonhao666

Reaction score
I think daycare should have a level NPC POKE NEW SYSTEM OF SELLER and new system duel

duel in team :D

moshennic

Reaction score
Hmm i agree for new:pokemon seller,New money,Daycare level and the ffp quest xD. I think this is good idea.

Back