What's new

Welcome!

Melhores coisas a se fazer! / Best things to do.

Any suggestions you like?

• Total voters

psych07

Reaction score
1 ~ 2 months so afk stopped managing my guild.

now looking back I will try to help the PA team seeing spots where need basic repairs.

DAYCARE LEVEL

daycare for any level and all players have created many chars and had loads of Gyarados, dewgongs and so on.
even including myself.
What to do?
stipulate a lvl to be able to use the daycare type lvl 30 ~ 40 or even 50 to avoid massive sales of Gyarados and even many eggs.

CATCH RATE OF RARE POKES

to see which of the pokemon more rare than the normal are unbalanced
one or two people is how do we assess whether this strong or weak if anyone has it will still be a problem for the old pokemon team online now pokexgames type of pokemon to catch Electabuzz, snorlax, Magmar, Lapras, Scyther, etc. so they could evaluate and see if they were strong or balanced pokemons here we have no right to even get the more testing.

so let 's all in the tournament have a team like letting the game boring or without objectivity when gengar, Alak, golem, has all these venu.

THE QUEST FFP

The quest of FFP should only be for players level 100 and the strength of Lee and chan be increased if the poke reduzio the trash so the price is now down badly kills champ.

MASTER BALL QUEST

Quest lvl 120~150 master ball to be able to have the poke of your interest.need be a long quest.

LEGENDARY POKES

it will not leave islands or new pokemon new pokemon put the rest of the first kind as to Mewtwo, Mew, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres can only be caught with a master ball to lvl 100 and only appearing once a week anywhere so may be killed by many players and team in a challenging team to guilds.

NEW SYSTEM OF DUEL

this and what I like best, invented by me in another game for you inplement.
Npc say one ppl with your same lvl, 10 less or 10 more.
if you win u win money and some xp if you lose the other ppl who you duel win the things.

NEW SYSTEM OF NPC POKE SELLER

npc name: Pokes seller

you say: hi
he say: you want buy or sell pokes.
you say: sell
he say: name of pokemon and level.
you say: ditto,40
he say: what price for this pokemon?
you say: 800hd (not same you can change it)
he say: your pokemon are saved.

you say: hi
he say: you want buy or sell pokes.
you say: buy
he say: say name of pokemon.
you say: ditto
he say: 1. ditto [40], 2. ditto [45], 3. ditto [100].
you say: ditto,40
he say: this ditto coast 800hd would you like to buy?
you say: yes
he say : you already bought ditto [40] for 800hd.

the cash for the seller go to cp.

BLESS SYSTEM PLEASE

bless this system do not see or speak and what u.u.

NEW MONEY

Thousand dollar because sometimes we want trade 4000~8000hd and hard to see if its sure.

1~2 meses parado so afk administrando minha guild.

agora querendo voltar vou tentar ajudar a equipe do PA vendo pontos basicos onde se prescisa reparos.

daycare sendo pra qualquer level todos players criaram muitos chars e fizeram varios gyarados, dewgongs e etc.
inclusive ate eu mesmo.
O que fazer?
estipular um lvl pra poder usar o daycare tipo lvl 30~40 ou ate mesmo 50 pra evitar vendas massivas de gyarados e ate mesmo muitos eggs.

catch rate pra os pokes rares
da pra se ver que os pokemons raros mais do que os normais estão desbalanceados
uma ou duas pessoas tem como vamos avaliar se esta forte ou fraco se ninguem tem isso ainda vai ser um problema pra equipe no antigo pokemon online agora pokexgames da pra pegar pokemons tipo electabuzz, snorlax, magmar, lapras, scyther e etc, assim eles poderiam avaliar e ver se esses pokemons estavam forte ou balanceados aqui não temos direito nem de pegar quanto mais de testar.

assim no torneio todos vamo ter um time igual deixando o jogo chato ou sem objetividade quando gengar, alaka, golem, venu esses todos tem.

A quest da ffp deveria ser so pra players lvl 100 e a força do lee e chan ser aumentada o poke se reduzio a lixo o preço so baixou agora mal mata champ.

Quest da master ball pra lvl 100 poder tem o poke dos seu interesse.

se não vai sair ilhas novas ou pokemons novos botem o resto dos pokemons da primeira fazer tipo como mewtwo, mew, articuno, zapdos e moltres podendo so ser pego com a master ball de lvl 100 e so aparecendo uma vez por semana em qualquer lugar so podendo ser matado por time de muitos players sendo um desafio em equipe para guilds.

esse e o que eu mais gosto, inventado por mim de outro jogo pra voçes inplementarem.

um sistema de duel valendo dinheiro em que voçe vai em um determinado npc e ele determina um treinador do seu level pra voçe ir la duelar com ele se vc ganhar ganha uma quantia em dinheiro mudando o oponente de uma em 1 hora com uma diferença de 10 lvl abaixo e acima seria uma boa maneira alternativa alem dos torneios.

um npc com sell list que voçe poderia colocar seu poke e um valor determinado pra todos q vissem no npc seu poke la a venda e pudessem comprar la o valor sendo adicionado no seu cp.

bless system isso não vo nem falar o que e u.u

bom essas são minhas ideias.

Last edited:

Ozai

Reaction score
men suggestions is only english, this post is on Forum Internacional - Portuguese - or change it to english, because not all people understand portuguese =D

Lord Leo

Reaction score
I did not agree with master ball and the chance to catch Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno etc. The rest I agree with you.

Fokumon

Reaction score
well maybethe PA staff may choose to pokemon than can not be captured with masterball
they could exclude:
-Zapdos
-Moltres
-Articuno
-Mew
-Mewtwo
and other kinda of powerfull pokes

Really dont know there is only an option

Yhamal

Reaction score
Achei muito ótimo as idéias,mas acho que master ball não deveria ser 100% catch,ou não deveriam colocar possibilidade de catch em zapdos,moltres,mewtwo,mew e etc,uma boa outra ideia era,no lugar da master ball 100%,uma GM Ball,somente para grandes eventos,essa sim é catch 100%.

Fokumon

Reaction score
achei muito ótimo as idéias,mas acho que master ball não deveria ser 100% catch,ou não deveriam colocar possibilidade de catch em zapdos,moltres,mewtwo,mew e etc,uma boa outra ideia era,no lugar da master ball 100%,uma gm ball,somente para grandes eventos,essa sim é catch 100%.

english plx !!!!!

Mad Hatter

Reaction score
I think the catch rate is good because it gets boring to see many rare pokemon in the game, also I think the team should work harder to add new islands with new pokemos
the master ball could be 100% for some Pokemon, but not for the rare!

Toda Luluzinha

Reaction score
nice sugests,but lv 100+ is easy need more lv 130+ 140+ for master ball i don't know

Abble

Reaction score
master ball is veryy good idea, i like aerodactyl g.g

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
No Masterball lol
The system of auctions on the NPC Buyer is good, more easy to buy and sell pokes/itens for players

Next time use a decent english, not google translator.

psych07

Reaction score
No Masterball lol
The system of auctions on the NPC Buyer is good, more easy to buy and sell pokes/itens for players

Next time use a decent english, not google translator.

why u need better english if u understand what i say? u.u

its a fan game and we dont have what a official game have, we need the things for the game is better than a gameboy because game boy is not online u.u

master ball have in game boy
why have lendaryous pokemons if no one can catch?
its like magic long sword?
lack so they put this server with ruby with Pokemon emerald and server with different pokes that are not in power to get gba link cable making (world trade)
facilitate things if they exist and to be caught and differentiate the battles are en to be bought from players not Have uu

i wasted 300 ub lax 800 buzz 500 jynx (200 sb i catch 1) 200 ub lapras 500ub dratini 200 nair 500sb dratini 1000gb dratini with no cash
i got first chan, lickitung and jynx in pearl
the thing box in gba dont exist why only with this we can have good pokes in game think about it...

Binhoux

Reaction score
Good suggestions, except the master ball ... the game would be boring all possessing a legendary.

mateus79

Reaction score
Master Ball Fail, no is a good idea add Master Ball Quest =]
if a players catch Crystal Onix in a Raid Invasion?
i think just increase the respaw of rare creaturess is good, but no is a good idea add master ball.

Good is increase the chance to catch any pokemons, like buzz, snorlax, schyter, magmar, lapras...

===============MAKE A TEST SERVER=====================
If nessessary, just from VIPs or any Tutors ( more good to alot of players, because is more esay to find any bug). and give the rare pokemons to all in test server to test it =D.

Last edited:

alannb17

Reaction score
Please come back when you are ready to post in English.

-Thanks, Roth

Last edited by a moderator:

SurfStyle

Reaction score
Master ball not is a good idea, imagine many people of snorlax master ball really gonna fuck up but you forgot to add one thing, the transformation time of ditto it should be longer, are only 5 minutes this is bad = / must be 10 or 15 minutes or every level add 5 or 10 seconds per 5 minutes transformation is really very little, else it would be cool celadon was a train to fuchsia to reduce travel time
The system of trade is a good idea, you place the pokemon in npc and wait for one guy buy. this system are type of pwo (pokemon world online) you give your pokemon in npc and wait for one guy buy.
PS: sorry for translator my english are bad

Last edited:
Back