What's new

Welcome!

Melhores coisas a se fazer! / Best things to do.

Any suggestions you like?

• Total voters

psych07

Reaction score
aff você é doido? ter facilidade de capturar magmar,shcyter,electabuzz ai q o team vai ser todo igual para tds os players.. --'
da forma do catch ta bom, só acho q eles deveriam deixar menos dificil do que tah pra estes tipos de pokes.
a ideia do duel achei boa só acho q deve por em 30minutos ñ em uma hora.
bom... i sua ultima sugestão ñ tem nexo, o trade vai servir pra q? o sistema de vendas ta bom ñ precisa mudar.
i a idéia do lvl pra poder usar o day care acho boa...mas, no lvl 30.

man in Po was with rates normais in this pokes and in tournament dont have a lot of ppl with scythers, magmars. buzz or lapras but just some when come ready shinys pokes it likes nothing sometimes i saw in trade ppl selling scythers or magmars and we never saw this chars and this new thing box 4 only have good pokes who discover bug or wht or become a tutor? if the game want to be fine this pokes need be catchable u,u

Ieger

Reaction score
I agree with 90% of their ideas, not just
I agree with the daycare ... daycare is free and
besides being very expensive, you have to at least level
to use? but great topic!

Eu concordo com 90% das suas idéias, apenas não
concordo com a do daycare... daycare é livre e
além de estar muito caro, vai ter que ter level
para usar? mas ótimo tópico!

Abble

Reaction score
Please come back when you are ready to post in English.

-Thanks, Roth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hbt

Reaction score
The idea of "Master Ball Quest" see it is my sugestion in the forum and speak it well who knows what GM is touched with the idea, which in my view animations and the game a lot, but some say that the requirement to think too LV 150,LV 100 this good .

Binhoux

Reaction score
man in Po was with rates normais in this pokes and in tournament dont have a lot of ppl with scythers, magmars. buzz or lapras but just some when come ready shinys pokes it likes nothing sometimes i saw in trade ppl selling scythers or magmars and we never saw this chars and this new thing box 4 only have good pokes who discover bug or wht or become a tutor? if the game want to be fine this pokes need be catchable u,u

I agree ... The catch rate is awful, it's impossible to catch a rare pokemon ¬ ¬!

Viblix

Reaction score
yep, I agree with catch IT'S IMPOSIBLE TO CATCH POKEMONS!!

and the suggestion about ditto is very cool 5-10 seconds in transform per level is really good

[N]erox

Reaction score
hmm lol used 20 ultra ball 10 super balls and 20 great balls on diglett and no catch, i really think ultra balls should be a bit better lol

psych07

Reaction score
yep, I agree with catch IT'S IMPOSIBLE TO CATCH POKEMONS!!

and the suggestion about ditto is very cool 5-10 seconds in transform per level is really good

man i was in gengar castle and some ppl lure 8 gengar. (my ditto is 89 atm)
and the gengar bug sleep in my ditto u.u when the gengar is on red my ditto died i used revive and the fuck transformation still continue with the cd and my ditto died more 2 times without i transform

wasted 3 revive for kill how noob its now u.u

soulwill

Reaction score
I Agree
Good Ideas..........
Catch Scy, Buzz, Magmar..... Very Hard...

SurfStyle

Reaction score
50UB 100sb bought and not got nothing, the catch it's really hard this is need to change

Niet

Reaction score
only have to increase the catch ..
because it has to be equal for all ..
and not one player has to pay 40 dollar to get a Scyther, a magmar

Lord Leo

Reaction score
only have to increase the catch ..
because it has to be equal for all ..
and not one player has to pay 40 dollar to get a Scyther, a magmar

Agree! paying $ 40 or being a friend of ADM

Last edited:

Yhamal

Reaction score
english plx !!!!!
really like the ideas,but i think the master ball shouldnt have 100% catch,or they should not add zapdos,moltres,mewtwo etc...
another good ideia is,in the place of master ball with 100% catch,a GM Ball,only for big events,with 100% catch rate.

psych07

Reaction score
really like the ideas,but i think the master ball shouldnt have 100% catch,or they should not add zapdos,moltres,mewtwo etc...
another good ideia is,in the place of master ball with 100% catch,a GM Ball,only for big events,with 100% catch rate.

not gm ball stop create thing what dont existe like box 1 box 2 box 3 box 4 u.u
master ball need be inside game but with some conditions u.u

Last edited:

mcl86

Reaction score
I just don't agree with the week respawn.. i think that each player have just one chance to catch with master ball.. and must do it ALONE..
i think this like a place that only who have master ball in backpack can join.. and after he chooses one teleport..
if he dies, he can back and try again.. the ball can't be 100% catch , but must a reasonable chance..

psych07

Reaction score
I just don't agree with the week respawn.. i think that each player have just one chance to catch with master ball.. and must do it ALONE..
i think this like a place that only who have master ball in backpack can join.. and after he chooses one teleport..
if he dies, he can back and try again.. the ball can't be 100% catch , but must a reasonable chance..

imagine one thing real madrid dont use cristiano ronald0 because its a legendary?
or barcelona dont use messi because its legendary
POKEMON DONT USE ZAPDOS BECAUSE ITS LEGENDARY
IF HAVE ONE THING IN GAME NEED BE USED NOT ONE LEGEND u.U
or only gm use erf

Hbt

Reaction score
For fuck's sake man, was not so I told the master ball quest, when I gave the idea of the Master Ball quest was a quest to be just that, now want it is not 100% which has different conditions to give the cacht you are crazy? no!
It is a quest that you get a master ball and just cacht 100%, no Zapdos, Moltres or Articuno, won the master and will capture what you want and just guy! and are still giving pro gm idea as if he did something so easy, the way he is is capable of making us have to go into hell satan kills the horns and bring him to do this quest (the idea of the MasterBall Quest is my, please do not distort)

Back