What's new

Welcome!

M Rod Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

adriangrc07

Reaction score
Were just killed meowth robot when u guys suddenly close the server D: why u don't advice before?
Our chars are:

Litle Rainbow
Termilion
Draagneel
Blaze Lothbrok

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unfortunately, some things do not go as expected, there was a technical client problem that required the server to be closed immediately to avoid an even bigger problem. Sorry about that. But some things are not possible to be anticipated or even predicted, (that you were in the middle of a quest) i'm sorry.

adriangrc07

Reaction score
but were not in the middle of the quest, were at the end! please help us

fernandocb

Banned user
Reaction score
209/5000
We want you to give us a solution, of course it is not your problem, but it was not ours either that you had another and harm the other players, we need a solution att: draagneel

LittleRainbow

Reaction score
209/5000
We want you to give us a solution, of course it is not your problem, but it was not ours either that you had another and harm the other players, we need a solution att: draagneel

That is true we want an att solution: Litle Rainbow

OscarOchoa19

Reaction score
We understand it was an action intended to prevent a bigger problem, but we spent a lot of time trying to do that quest, and if it had been in the begginig or middle of the quest, of course it would be frustrating, but in the end of the quest, with the boss at 5% or less hp... that's simply unfair, because it was without any warning, it just kicked us out of the server, honestly we hope u can give us a solution.
Att: Blaze Lothbrok

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Sure? any prove that you you already killed Meowth Robot, or just saying you did? Guess staff cant confirm that, my advice for you is to go again, if you completed it once, it will be very easy second time, gl

Reaction score
It was said more than once.
I really don't understand you guys with this hashtang thing or any other shit like that, the thread was made and nobody is blind, sorry. But once i've talked to your friend that i will try to talk with someone that may help you with that (not ensuring anything) keep bumping/spamming/hashtaggin it, for sure wont help in anything. I know and i understand you, that it is frustrating, but as was also said, it happens, unfortunately. For now, as i said to Blaze Lothbrok, would be good and apreciatable if you all could start it over, as many others did.

@answer edit

@Litle Rainbow, @Termilion, @Draagneel, @Blaze Lothbrok

I'm so sorry, guys, but you'll have to start it over again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back