What's new

Welcome!

LVL Up Service

Iceburner

Reaction score
I think there is a lot high lvled players, that trying to earn money by fishing or some other ways, and i wonder if some players could take another player's pokemon and lvl up him as far as the client want, and it can be profitable, cuz i have a rhyhorn[48] and it's hard to lvl up because of long cd's and small amount of attacks.

So Admins can create a new section at the forum, where players will make an agreement of 10lvls rhyhorn for ***money, and some tutors or admins could confirm it to prevent thiefes.
Sry if idea is stupid)

Khan

Reaction score
I think there is a lot high lvled players, that trying to earn money by fishing or some other ways, and i wonder if some players could take another player's pokemon and lvl up him as far as the client want, and it can be profitable, cuz i have a rhyhorn[48] and it's hard to lvl up because of long cd's and small amount of attacks.

So Admins can create a new section at the forum, where players will make an agreement of 10lvls rhyhorn for ***money, and some tutors or admins could confirm it to prevent thiefes.
Sry if idea is stupid)

Good idea. But bad execution. I think for this to properly work and not be consuming to admins. They need implement an system that is totally secure. Like you choose to offer a service to X client. Example your rhyhorn 48. Before you even invite the client. You can set rules. Example: the client cannot throw it away on ground, nor trade it. You can choose to get your pokemon back anytime at its current lvl , by saying X command. Say your client has lvled it to lvl 50. The deal was 10 lvl. Well say you were gonna pay 100 hd for that. Then the system will automaticly take your 20 hds and give it to the client. ANd you receive back in your pokemon in pokecenter. Also if you do not have the required money on PC you cannot offer the service. So when you offered the service and client accept. The money required for service = frozen in your pokecenter. So you cannot spend it. This will be probrably really hard to do.
But it will be completly safe for both clients and the people that hire them.

Also tv system will be a bonus for this idea. Then you might even be able to expand this even further. Like taking multiple pokes to lvl ect.

Iceburner

Reaction score
yesm creating such a system will be awesome, but admnis won't spend time for it, but there are always options... i only made a suggestion, so other players can add smth new or make their own)

Aiosora

Reaction score
Good idea. But bad execution. I think for this to properly work and not be consuming to admins. They need implement an system that is totally secure. Like you choose to offer a service to X client. Example your rhyhorn 48. Before you even invite the client. You can set rules. Example: the client cannot throw it away on ground, nor trade it. You can choose to get your pokemon back anytime at its current lvl , by saying X command. Say your client has lvled it to lvl 50. The deal was 10 lvl. Well say you were gonna pay 100 hd for that. Then the system will automaticly take your 20 hds and give it to the client. ANd you receive back in your pokemon in pokecenter. Also if you do not have the required money on PC you cannot offer the service. So when you offered the service and client accept. The money required for service = frozen in your pokecenter. So you cannot spend it. This will be probrably really hard to do.
But it will be completly safe for both clients and the people that hire them.

Also tv system will be a bonus for this idea. Then you might even be able to expand this even further. Like taking multiple pokes to lvl ect.

this idea is awesome, but at the moment you give the poke away the money should be withdrawed already from your pc/inventory and be saved "like tibia bank" and when the other levels you poke and "gives it back" he gets the money.

Khan

Reaction score
this idea is awesome, but at the moment you give the poke away the money should be withdrawed already from your pc/inventory and be saved "like tibia bank" and when the other levels you poke and "gives it back" he gets the money.

well as I described the money is "frozen" (cant be withdraw/taken from your PC). When you've added a client. And when the job is done he lvled 10 lvls. Or you choose to get it back like !getbackpoke or something. Then if he lvled say 2 lvl and deal was 100 hd for 10 lvl = 20 hd automaticly is withdrawn from your PC that 100 hd that was frozen. And given to the client. And your poke is in your pokecenter 2 lvl more :D

Khan

Reaction score
used day care

Use day care ²

Daycare is to slow and to expensive. This idea allows people to get their pokes lvl faster for X price of their choosing. A human can lvl pokemon much faster than daycare. Besides both basicly win. the guy that pay for the service wins because he dont have to wait 1 week to get 10 lvl on pokemon The other guy wins because he gets X price for just doing what he normally do. (more profit).

Iceburner

Reaction score
Daycare is to slow and to expensive. This idea allows people to get their pokes lvl faster for X price of their choosing. A human can lvl pokemon much faster than daycare. Besides both basicly win. the guy that pay for the service wins because he dont have to wait 1 week to get 10 lvl on pokemon The other guy wins because he gets X price for just doing what he normally do. (more profit).

totally agree. that's all i had to say, thanks)))

alek

Reaction score
The idea itself is good, and as said above would be a win win situation for the buyer and seller, the only problem i found is that it sounds rather complicated to make the scripts and stuff for it, it's definitely something i've never seen done in any OT, not even in tibia itself.

Iceburner

Reaction score
i didn't tell about special system for it, that was the ideas of other players, i just suggested to make a forum threads to confirm the deal. and the system can be created much later

Quijote

Reaction score
singed but by forum u could post :
"He didnt return my pokemon so ban him"-.- and u returned it to him and he payed..... so the way to make a system its more sure but vey hard and many time and test to make it.... if u could make the basic of system its posible to make this causes admins are working on others thing but
100% signed

Iceburner

Reaction score
unfortunatelly, i don't know anything in programming and have no idea how to make it, i just gave a suggestion)))

Quijote

Reaction score
xD me too idk how the scripts work i just understand a very bit of it xD if u have a friend or someone who know make him(and you) talk with PA staff and propose the idea of the service if PA staff like it they can make a deal with the programer.... idk but i really liked the idea

Back