What's new

Welcome!

LT of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #21 goes to Lany! Congratulations!
Great return sharing your achievements, We love being able to see that enthusiasm every time you up any pokemon, put a TM on them or when you catch a new one. We hope you continue to work hard as before.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #22

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Hi,just to ask does my LT count because its not on LT part,Wesker's catches is my LT can i participate?
You all saw my catches and my main point of this game,im sad tinypic dissapeard with all my SS,but new ones comming there fast and soon :p

Hello everything counts, but what we like to see is the update in the LT.
We hope you have things to share soon

well I still didn't get my LT box won like 3-4 months ago so u're not losing too much xD

Cm Judar sent it to you on 08/01/2020.
I don't know what you're saying about not having received your award.

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hello everything counts, but what we like to see is the update in the LT.
We hope you have things to share soon

Nice,well yea,i just started like 7 days ago.I don't expect rewards from old posts.Well i got few new and i preapearing few more these days :D
See you soon here :p

Misfit

Reaction score
Cm Judar sent it to you on 08/01/2020.
I don't know what you're saying about not having received your award.

Maybe he sent it to someone other but not to me, I've checked every char, every place in my bp/dp and there is nothing, and nothing happened in ur 08/01/2020 xD

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe he sent it to someone other but not to me, I've checked every char, every place in my bp/dp and there is nothing, and nothing happened in ur 08/01/2020 xD

well Zel was the one that send it to misfitS so solved

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #22 goes to Marshalldx! Congratulations!
We love to see when you guys strive to get something out of the raids. Your last advance in the LT was something great to see, so many raids and so many participations both yours and the other players.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #23

marshalldx53

Reaction score
LT of the week #22 goes to Marshalldx! Congratulations!
We love to see when you guys strive to get something out of the raids. Your last advance in the LT was something great to see, so many raids and so many participations both yours and the other players.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #23

I guess I speak on my behalf and many others when I say that it is fuc*ing awesome to play this game!

It is great to see an engaged, dedicated and helpful staff.

New players are starting their journey here (platinum and diamond) every single day and, that is a response to the good work of all staff members.

Keep going and, thank you very much!

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #23 goes to Santa Sheep! Congratulations!
Great content you always have ... that's why we must recognize it on this day. We hope you are lucky with the rampardos fossil and continue to share your achievements.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #24

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #24 goes to Demz! Congratulations!
We are very pleased to see that a player dedicates so much time to the events that we organize for all of you. He is a player who is definitely active.
P.S. Leave a little for others. Good Job Demz

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #25

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of 3 months # 2 is for Marshalldx.

Thank you for your dedication, not many are lucky to get so many Mega Stone and above all that you share it with all of us. It is satisfactory that through your example, many players want to get a Mega Stone and that they will not see it as impossible. We hope you continue with this great LT and all your effort.

Good luck to everyone ... Let's see who will be the winner in the next 3 months.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
LT of 3 months # 2 is for Marshalldx.

Thank you for your dedication, not many are lucky to get so many Mega Stone and above all that you share it with all of us. It is satisfactory that through your example, many players want to get a Mega Stone and that they will not see it as impossible. We hope you continue with this great LT and all your effort.

Good luck to everyone ... Let's see who will be the winner in the next 3 months.

Thank you so much!

I don't have words to describe how happy I am right now.

I love this game and it is a pleasure to share with everyone my achievements inside the Pad world. ((Next post I will show what I got from the box!))

Thank you once again!

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #25 goes to Moreira Serra! Congratulations!
We love to see when they start a new LT and share their progress with everyone !! We hope this is not the last time we see you around here. Keep it up! Good job.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #26

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #26 goes to Artemiss! Congratulations!
Keep capturing new pokemon, keep sharing adventures with your friends, that's what always makes it fun! We hope to see you around here again.
Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #27

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #27 goes to Kreyex! Congratulations!
Congratulations on being the winner of this week !!! We hope see you more here and don't lose your motivation, you are doing a good job.
P.S. Goodluck with ludicolo task ^^
Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #28

Shouya

Reaction score
LT of the week #27 goes to Kreyex! Congratulations!
Congratulations on being the winner of this week !!! We hope see you more here and don't lose your motivation, you are doing a good job.
P.S. Goodluck with ludicolo task ^^
Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #28

Sorry bro, it was mostly on the first few weeks when everyone started making new LTs mostly because of the rewards, while few others and I were updating LTs regularly even before this, but I will try my best to get more motivation and refresh people with new updates. At one moment I just said to myself..."You were doing it for fun before, you should keep doing it for fun anyway". Can't give up before I catch them all!

PS. Freaking hate TM tasks, especially since Shiny Ludi heals 35k+, but I have to hurry XDDD

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #28 goes to Lany! Congratulations!
Organizing a guild to do different missions all together becomes very complicated, but you make it very easy on your adventures!!!
Thank you very much for continuing to share all your achievements, I am sure we will see you more often here.
Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #29

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #29 goes to Niicke! Congratulations!
We love the way you treat your adventure partners, even each of them has a name of their own. I hope your achievements continue to grow and your friends continue to grow.
Good luck in your catchs ^^
Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #30

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
LT of the week #29 goes to Niicke! Congratulations!
We love the way you treat your adventure partners, even each of them has a name of their own. I hope your achievements continue to grow and your friends continue to grow.
Good luck in your catchs ^^
Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #30

Thank you so much, i'm so happy you like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back