What's new

Welcome!

LT of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
These two players have done a great LT during all this time, and this time we could not choose between both ... So it is fair and deserved for their great work that both win.
LT of the week #11 goes to Arashi Pam and Lord Sqnik! Congratulations!

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #12
Remember that there will be a small opportunity to get a Shiny // Cloned Box during the following weeks.

PS. You are not limited to winning 1 time during this contest, so keep working hard everyone.

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Good morning (=

Reading this post about the LT contest again, I wondered about the award, maybe someone can help me.

It was said in the first Zelricks post:

Zelricks™;383974 said:
*every 3 months shiny/cloned box randomly

How can we understand "random"? Does it apply only to the box, if one or the other?

I ask this because, in the last post of Simpsomp we read:

Remember that there will be a small opportunity to get a Shiny // Cloned Box during the following weeks.

Literally, the part "following weeks" in the plural, is what left me in doubt.

Summing up:

Will the special Box award, be it Cloned or Shiny, be done in contest nº12?

thank's for your time.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
It is a probability and exactly in this month the winner can win the prize. We do not specify that week because we do not want only activeness in a specific week

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #12 goes to Grayfoxx! Congratulations!
Your effort should be rewarding, especially for your constant work in uploading your progress to share it with the entire community. Continue as until now.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #13

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #13 goes to Al Reisen! Congratulations!
It is interesting to see your progress in Diamond since you changed platinum. Keep working hard like until now!

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #14

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of 3 months # 1 is for Aroma Lady.

Thank you very much for your dedication and order when creating your Life Thread. We are sure that your example will inspire other players.

Good luck to everyone ... Let's see who will be the winner in the next 3 months.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #14 goes to Lecho! Congratulations!
Perseverance and dedication is what we can find in your journey during your adventures!
Keep working hard.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #15

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #15 goes to Andresys! Congratulations!
We hope the beginning of sharing your adventures through your LT will continue to be fun as it is right now.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #16

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #16 goes to Marshalldx! Congratulations!
More than one could say that he liked the drama that was put together in your LT. But this is not why we are recognizing you this day ... If not for your contanste activity and entertaining content.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #17

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #17 goes to Taron Zin! Congratulations!
Welcome to your home Padventures. Thank you for sharing your adventures since your return, we hope that you will have more adventures that you have to tell us over the course of the days.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #18

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #18 goes to Don Jajon! Congratulations!
Hard work is what we can admire in your LT every time you share your adventures with us. Thanks for doing it we hope to see more of them.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #19

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #19 goes to Emesh! Congratulations!
Everyone who knows you is sure they are happy with your return ... Welcome back to Padventures. Even so what you are going to recognize is your effort day after day bringing us those great advances while you are going to level up with pokemon. Hopefully we continue to see more about your adventures.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #20

emesh

Reaction score
LT of the week #19 goes to Emesh! Congratulations!
Everyone who knows you is sure they are happy with your return ... Welcome back to Padventures. Even so what you are going to recognize is your effort day after day bringing us those great advances while you are going to level up with pokemon. Hopefully we continue to see more about your adventures.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #20

Lucky as always:67:

Simpsomp

Reaction score
LT of the week #20 goes to Tlacuache! Congratulations!
Great luck that you had in your last advance, Gzz for that Brick Break. Thank you for sharing your achievements with us. But we still hope you keep doing it. It's entertaining and admirable when a player achieves something.

Goodluck to everyone participating in LT of the week #21

PS. We are getting closer to turning 6 months and I guess you know what it means !!!

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hi,just to ask does my LT count because its not on LT part,Wesker's catches is my LT can i participate?
You all saw my catches and my main point of this game,im sad tinypic dissapeard with all my SS,but new ones comming there fast and soon :p

Misfit

Reaction score
Hi,just to ask does my LT count because its not on LT part,Wesker's catches is my LT can i participate?
You all saw my catches and my main point of this game,im sad tinypic dissapeard with all my SS,but new ones comming there fast and soon :p

well I still didn't get my LT box won like 3-4 months ago so u're not losing too much xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back