What's new

Welcome!

LT of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Hello guys! We'd like to invite you to participate in our new contest for the LT of the week.
Every sunday we will be choosing 1 LT that will be a winner, and once per 3 month.

Once a week we would be giving LT box, that would contain.

• 30 days premmy
  • Kanto box 3
  • Johto box 3
  • Kanto box 2
  • Johto box 2
  • Hoenn box 3
  • Hoenn box 2
  • Random Decoration
  • TM Case 3
  • TM case 7
  • Addon bag
  • Addon backpack
  • Golden PA coin
  • Shiny Box/Cloned Box*

*every 3 months shiny/cloned box randomly

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Is that contest only for single player LT or it might be a guild one?

Receptor

Reaction score
Is that contest only for single player LT or it might be a guild one?

u think all player from guild will get prizes? XD maybe its good idea for contest on Guild LT, but in other rules, other prizes

Trzaskam

Reaction score
u think all player from guild will get prizes? XD maybe its good idea for contest on Guild LT, but in other rules, other prizes

Thats why i asked. Would be unfair to give rewards for every guild member but might be fair to give them just to players who put screens

Receptor

Reaction score
Thats why i asked. Would be unfair to give rewards for every guild member but might be fair to give them just to players who put screens

so basically it will be the same as in this competition :D if u just have ur ss in Guild LT just must create new with your own ss

Patriot

Reaction score
Maybe instead of creating new events that in a few weeks and will not exist. Maybe you would focus on the development of what is already, such as rebalance pokemons, correcting game bugs and graphical maps, finishing the story called "Alolan Islands", creating more interesting respaws for 200 and 300+ players, which are more and more. I understand that you want to develop the community and reward it, but in my opinion there are so many things to improve and many people agree with me that we prefer to improve the quality of the game than to introduce new systems.
I understand that the staff has their own private life, but if they engage in such activities they could devote 2-3 hours a week and for example, do rebalance pokemons once a month even 3-4 pokemons, but it will always be something.
I understand that my opinion is critical, but this is the truth. I hope that you will think about what I wrote and my post will not disappear in a moment like my bug report, where bugs have been reported, the post has been removed and errors still exist.
I hope you include it in the development of the game, because you are doing a great job in creating new content, and the game is fantastic, but you forget many problems.
I had to write what hurts me in server development. Thank you for your understanding and best regards.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe instead of creating new events that in a few weeks and will not exist. Maybe you would focus on the development of what is already, such as rebalance pokemons, correcting game bugs and graphical maps, finishing the story called "Alolan Islands", creating more interesting respaws for 200 and 300+ players, which are more and more. I understand that you want to develop the community and reward it, but in my opinion there are so many things to improve and many people agree with me that we prefer to improve the quality of the game than to introduce new systems.
I understand that the staff has their own private life, but if they engage in such activities they could devote 2-3 hours a week and for example, do rebalance pokemons once a month even 3-4 pokemons, but it will always be something.
I understand that my opinion is critical, but this is the truth. I hope that you will think about what I wrote and my post will not disappear in a moment like my bug report, where bugs have been reported, the post has been removed and errors still exist.
I hope you include it in the development of the game, because you are doing a great job in creating new content, and the game is fantastic, but you forget many problems.
I had to write what hurts me in server development. Thank you for your understanding and best regards.

Let me answer in points so there we go;
1. What does a Life Thread contest have to do with game development? It doesn't take a lot of time to keep an eye on it, specially by CMs, they are not programmers, nor mappers neither rebalances (file-sided).
2. Why your post shouldn't be removed if it is offtopic? Be aware that I'll do it within next days for the following reason. I'll keep it for now as some things seemingly have to be explained.
3. What post of yours have been removed? I mean what kind of bug reports? I just have checked moderation logs and I don't see any post of yours that has been removed during 2019 except the ones with fight in a "Small impresions" thread. Dare to explain why you are lying? Or I can guess that you are doing it right now to get more attention?
4. New spawns are being created, but it doesn't take 5 minutes, this is one of the things that I am currently working on - New spawns, improvement on older ones, improvement on chest-quests and some professions, this is what I'm giving the biggest focus, luckily I have a big help from our GMs and some tutors. You can expect new spawns during this month yet.
5. Regarding rebalance, we are currently not taking care of that, but we will during december.
6. And finally regarding game development, don't forget that there is only one Jano, who has been coding/working on game past few months several hours a day. You, as someone who had access to his live streams should know about it, he deserves for a little rest, yet it's not a reason of his current absence. Anyway it doesn't mean that he's not doing anything/won't be doing anything. The current plans are (no order specified): Finishing card system, finishing alolan quests, making new fishing system, professions along with daily rewards.
7. I'm still very curious about "posts removal" with your bugs
https://i.imgur.com/piN29Sa.png
https://i.imgur.com/EE7xKCO.png

Shouya

Reaction score
I am still interested if it will count from guild's LT. Because there's no point for some players like me to make a whole new thread, and put pictures all over again. But about the prizes...maybe likeee...if that LT won because of 2 or 3 players, they can just split the rewards, since they're in guild, it shouldn't be too hard to make a deal over it with friends. But you can also go for more rewards for those players but weaker rewards so it's balanced. Up to you. I agree with this competition though!

Tsotss

Reaction score
LT should count as well and only one player would get the reward (shouldn't be difference if exact player would post his progress in own LT or guild LT, if its gonna be the same). Thats my humble opinion.

Patriot

Reaction score
Let me answer in points so there we go;
1. What does a Life Thread contest have to do with game development? It doesn't take a lot of time to keep an eye on it, specially by CMs, they are not programmers, nor mappers neither rebalances (file-sided).
2. Why your post shouldn't be removed if it is offtopic? Be aware that I'll do it within next days for the following reason. I'll keep it for now as some things seemingly have to be explained.
3. What post of yours have been removed? I mean what kind of bug reports? I just have checked moderation logs and I don't see any post of yours that has been removed during 2019 except the ones with fight in a "Small impresions" thread. Dare to explain why you are lying? Or I can guess that you are doing it right now to get more attention?
4. New spawns are being created, but it doesn't take 5 minutes, this is one of the things that I am currently working on - New spawns, improvement on older ones, improvement on chest-quests and some professions, this is what I'm giving the biggest focus, luckily I have a big help from our GMs and some tutors. You can expect new spawns during this month yet.
5. Regarding rebalance, we are currently not taking care of that, but we will during december.
6. And finally regarding game development, don't forget that there is only one Jano, who has been coding/working on game past few months several hours a day. You, as someone who had access to his live streams should know about it, he deserves for a little rest, yet it's not a reason of his current absence. Anyway it doesn't mean that he's not doing anything/won't be doing anything. The current plans are (no order specified): Finishing card system, finishing alolan quests, making new fishing system, professions along with daily rewards.
7. I'm still very curious about "posts removal" with your bugs
https://i.imgur.com/piN29Sa.png
https://i.imgur.com/EE7xKCO.png

Thank you for your answer.
1. I am sorry, that you received my post negatively. But, what to do, apparently I used the wrong words to convey my message.
2. The post I mentioned, which was removed, concerned a few bugs, e.g. that Lapras shouldn't be swamped under water on the Melemele island because the pokemon disappears and you can't pull another and die. I'm talking about it because the bug has not been repaired and the post has been removed and people who are browsing the forum could avoid such errors. I don't understand why you don't have it in the registry, my post was posted on the subject of bug reports in August/September and contained 4 surf & dive errors, there were screenshots and map position.
3. I know that only Jano codes for PA because I watched streams many times and I have a great time there. I meant you to take a break from introducing new systems and correct mistakes. A lot of people cry that you don't enter anything or very little, and in my opinion this isn't true, because this year you have introduced a lot, e.g. 2 alola islands, helds system, charms system, cards system, new shiny and cloned and mega pokemons , you have created fantastic events (I already miss the summer event) and a new profile system in the game.
4. I understand that creating new respawns doesn't take 5 minutes but a longer period of time and I know that it must be well thought out.
5. In your reply, you mention that you are planning to introduce new systems in the near future. I enjoy it, but errors prevent me from fully enjoying such a great game.

I hope that these answers will not be received negatively. I just wanted to point out the existence of this problem because it is rarely mentioned.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer.
2. The post I mentioned, which was removed, concerned a few bugs, e.g. that Lapras shouldn't be swamped under water on the Melemele island because the pokemon disappears and you can't pull another and die. I'm talking about it because the bug has not been repaired and the post has been removed and people who are browsing the forum could avoid such errors. I don't understand why you don't have it in the registry, my post was posted on the subject of bug reports in August/September and contained 4 surf & dive errors, there were screenshots and map position.
Never seen such post also moderaion logs shows that such post of yours haven't been removed. Every action made by admins/cms/gms/moderators is logged and there's no magic that it wouldn't save this specific post removal. I don't really want to call you a liar, but maybe you think you posted it but after all you didn't (for example your internet got disconnected while posting?). Else, we don't really have any interest to remove posts with bug reports, that sounds radiculous, like if we wanted bugs to exist.

3. I know that only Jano codes for PA because I watched streams many times and I have a great time there. I meant you to take a break from introducing new systems and correct mistakes. A lot of people cry that you don't enter anything or very little, and in my opinion this isn't true, because this year you have introduced a lot, e.g. 2 alola islands, helds system, charms system, cards system, new shiny and cloned and mega pokemons , you have created fantastic events (I already miss the summer event) and a new profile system in the game.
Because people prefer to notice our mistakes rather than things we are doing. There's nothing to do at this part, as some people will never be happy. If you were on Jano's streams then you for sure know how much time takes to code a system or event or even some bug fix. PS. There will be winter event too.

Azure

Reaction score
Hello~
Can I post my LT with my olds pictures? Like when I start in this game, or is just for players who play this game frequently and have pictures like from yesterday?

Dequiim

Reaction score
where we can post us pictures story ? nice event this is good gj staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back