What's new

Welcome!

Little PVP suggestion.

Budyn

Reaction score
We all know PVP zone is a jungle, where 'winning' is all about how quick u change pokemon to the type that will pwn the opponent's poke.

Well, My suggestion is to make a delay to change your pokemon in there. Like 30seconds or something.

Toddler

Reaction score
This is ok I suppose. Coming from a nooby as yourself lol...Jks...+1

Luis Ortiz

Banned user
Reaction score
I agree and it would also be great if they took all the stairs out so people would just stop stair hopping.

Dirtycockies

Banned user
Reaction score
Also would be good if they would make the pvp area only 5x5 sqm so its like sudden death.

Cavero

Reaction score
Also would be good if they would make the pvp area only 5x5 sqm so its like sudden death.

yeah i agree with that... why a bigger pvp zone? If no one uses it.... only few people use it.. so whats the point..... maybe if pa make events of fighting (BUT pa staff sux... so they will not do shit) we all be there...

alek

Reaction score
I agree, but 30 seconds is too much, imagine if you take out a golem and the guy from the other team takes out a gyarados, your golem will die in like 3 turns, then you couldn't take a poke out for 24 seconds = sure death. Maybe reduce it to 15 or something.

Budyn

Reaction score
I agree, but 30 seconds is too much, imagine if you take out a golem and the guy from the other team takes out a gyarados, your golem will die in like 3 turns, then you couldn't take a poke out for 24 seconds = sure death. Maybe reduce it to 15 or something.

I meant u can change ur poke after 30 secs, but u can do it immediatly after it dies.

Som

Reaction score
I thought the whole idea of using different pokes was to own your opponent. :O But a 15 sec timer would be fine by me.

silver

Reaction score
Agree +1---------And other suggestion its quit the stairs :V all noobs use to dont die....

Reggle

Reaction score
Mmm... Maybe you should just make it that you can't CALL BACK your poke for 15 seconds.. If it dies, the script wont stop you from summoning a new pokemon.

This way, once you make your choice, thats your choice for 15 seconds, whether it dies or lives is up to how you use it. Then there is less cheating and such =p Best team wins.

Back