What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexstorms

Reaction score
Hacer que todos los pokemons tengan shiny, se que suena loco pero en el mismo juego se ve que todos tienen shiny, o sino implementar un sistema para poder hacer a los pokemon shinys, por ejemplo comprar piedras (que serían de la misma vip Shop) para transformarlos

Last edited:

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Hacer que todos los pokemons tengan shiny, se que suena loco pero en el mismo juego se ve que todos tienen shiny, o sino implementar un sistema para poder hacer a los pokemon shinys, por ejemplo comprar piedras (que serían de la misma vip Shop) para transformarlos

wrong game, bro

Nexstorms

Reaction score
pueden crear un ticket que aumenté el catch x2? El ticket duraría una hora y se entregaría dos veces:
Cuando el jugador alcanza el nivel 100
Cuando el jugador alcanza el nivel 200

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
pueden crear un ticket que aumenté el catch x2? El ticket duraría una hora y se entregaría dos veces:
Cuando el jugador alcanza el nivel 100
Cuando el jugador alcanza el nivel 200

wrong game, bro

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Please make something with starters, something like with alolan starters. After gain lvl 100/110 the bind with character disappear. Its kinda sad that ppl throwing out theirs starters to depot to never use them again. I've trained my 3 staters to lv 120+(planning to gain lv 130 soon) and also it feels bad that i cant use them on my other characters :/

stin stauer

Reaction score
idk if here is the right place to it, but I dont want to create a thead only for this pokemon and I know there are other pokes in this situation, but can you guys add Exploud to your rebalance list? he is a nice poke with bad moves, thanks.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Hi there
I want to propose you my idea for quest. I called it "The mastery of psychic powers"

First of all, you must to find npc Magician Y, he should be somewhere in Azalea. As he is bind with psychic pokemons it should be hint where start to looking for him.
To start quest your character must be lv 100.

Magician Y: Hello there.
My name is Y, and Im magician.
I Supposed to see you.
You have beaten many strong psychic pokemons to meet me.
But you must know, that its just start of your adventure with psychic powers.
Of course if you are strong enough.
Do you want learn about psychic powers?
Player: Mission
Magician Y: As your mission is to prove me, that you are worth to possess powers of mind.
Bring me: 250 future orbs, 30 hypnotic pendulums, 70 psychic spoons, 35 ice bra, 25 grumpigs tails, 100 spellbooks, 50 xatu wings, 15 mimic clothes and 15 mind plates.
Can you do it for me?
Player: Yes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magician Y: Ahh.. yes. I smell power of psychic items you bring to me.
Thanks to you, my powers back. But! This is not everything i want you to do.
Here take this.
<Npc gives you tm029 Psychic>
To prove me that you are worthy learn secrets of magic art, please to catch some psychic pokemons:
Abra, Kadabra, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Exeggcute, Exegguttor, Smoochum, Jynx, Drowzee, Hypno, Natu, Xatu, Girafarig, Ralts, Kirlia, Spoink, Grumpig.
Can you do it?
Magician Y: So you come back. Did you complete your tasks?
Magician Y: Perfect! His powers weakening. Oh, sorry. I forgot myself. You see, i dont said you everything. You prove that you are strong trainer. Perhaps you can help me more?
Magician Y: You see, im here not by accident. As you know, im a magician. But not just a common magician. Im teacher in school of magic. So you see.. its hard topic for me, but Mega Gallade have killed one of my students.
I sweared revange on him but, he tricks me. I lost most of my powers, but thanks to you i recover some of them. Go meet Sabrina, she was also one of my students.
I heard ąbout her residence is saffron. Be quick, Mega Gallade grows stronger by every hour. Oh, i almost forgot, to talk with Sabrina you must first beat her in pokemon battle. Good luck!
Player: Bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After beating Sabrina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabrina: Who are you and who sent you, speak!
Player: Y
Sabrina: Master Y? So its began. Did he told you everything?
Sabrina: He told me once, that Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir will come to destroy our world. But nobody trusted him, me too. I've passed his class. Then i decided to leave him and start a new live. I was fool.
Mega Gallade want to destroy us, becouse we are elite in psychic type pokemons. He knew, that only our knowledge can to stop him. Please, you must to try weakening powers of Mega Gallade. I think he try to summon his wife to our world.
If you will kill some Gardevoirs and Gallades he will lose part of his powers to bring them alive again. Please kill 500 Gardevoirs and 550 Gallades.
Sabrina: Have you completed your task?
Sabrina: So there is no time to waste. Here, take this and bring it to Master Y. He will know, what to do.
<Sabrina give to you spellbook of ancients arcana>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magician Y: Oh, here you are. Have you talked to Sabrina?
Magician Y: I see. Give me spellbook please. There should be written, whats should we do now. My powers raise, i have recovered half of them.
Here take your reward.
<Npc give to you tm004 Psycho Cut>
Do you want to continue fight against Mega Gallade?
~~~~~~~~~~(requires lvl 180 of character)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Player: yes
Magician Y: I'm afraid, that Mega Gallade is close to summon Mega Gardevoir to our world. We cant stop him. So the last chance to save the world is beating him. But before you will do it, you must prove, that you are strong enough.
I will not send you for certain death. Please, help me to restore my powers to theirs maximum level. I need from you:
Kill: 100 Slowkings, 100 Slowbros, 150 Starmies, 300 Girafarigs, 300 Jynxes, 700 Alakazams, 300 Hypnos, 500 Xatus, 200 Solrocks, 200 Lunatones, 200 Medichams
and bring me:
1000 future orbs, 50 mind plates, 25 slowking's crowns, 50 girafarig's tails, 100 spellbooks, 250 psychic spoons, 70 hypnotic pendulums, 30 mimic clothes.
As you know, Mega Gallade is one of most powerfull psychic pokemons our world even seen. If you want to fight with him, you must to have lv 130 Gardevoir, lv 130 Girafarig, lv 130 Slowbro, lv 130 Solrock and group of strong friends.
Remember, when you will enter his room, there will be also Mega Gardevoir with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Ąfter all tasks~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magician Y: Are you done with your mission?
Player: Yes.
Magician: Ahh.. thank you. Now you are ready to face your destiny. Gather your friends and go to Mt. Pyre. Find secret doors and beat Mega Gallade!
Unlucky, it will takes some time untill i will recover all my powers so i cant go with you, but you prove that you are strong and you can do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://scr.hu/wDDZvJm place where could be doors to hidden room. It can be just small room with 4 floor switches and maybe lever on middle of room. Behind every floor switch should be also kind of hint which pokemon should stay there.

After beating Mega Gardevoir and Mega Gallade you must back to Magician Y and report him about that.

Magician Y: Ah yes. I feel that. You done this. You have beaten Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir. I have also good news. My powers back to normal and thanks to you im even stronger than earlier.
Here, you can choose your reward.
1) TM132 Psychic Terrain
2) TM133 Synchronize
3) TM102 Psyblast

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Hi there
I want to propose you my idea for quest. I called it "The mastery of psychic powers"

First of all, you must to find npc Magician Y, he should be somewhere in Azalea. As he is bind with psychic pokemons it should be hint where start to looking for him.
To start quest your character must be lv 100.

Magician Y: Hello there.
My name is Y, and Im magician.
I Supposed to see you.
You have beaten many strong psychic pokemons to meet me.
But you must know, that its just start of your adventure with psychic powers.
Of course if you are strong enough.
Do you want learn about psychic powers?
Magician Y: As your mission is to prove me, that you are worth to possess powers of mind.
Bring me: 250 future orbs, 30 hypnotic pendulums, 70 psychic spoons, 35 ice bra, 25 grumpigs tails, 100 spellbooks, 50 xatu wings, 15 mimic clothes and 15 mind plates.
Can you do it for me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magician Y: Ahh.. yes. I smell power of psychic items you bring to me.
Thanks to you, my powers back. But! This is not everything i want you to do.
Here take this.
<Npc gives you tm029 Psychic>
To prove me that you are worthy learn secrets of magic art, please to catch some psychic pokemons:
Abra, Kadabra, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Exeggcute, Exegguttor, Smoochum, Jynx, Drowzee, Hypno, Natu, Xatu, Girafarig, Ralts, Kirlia, Spoink, Grumpig.
Can you do it?
Magician Y: So you come back. Did you complete your tasks?
Magician Y: Perfect! His powers weakening. Oh, sorry. I forgot myself. You see, i dont said you everything. You prove that you are strong trainer. Perhaps you can help me more?
Magician Y: You see, im here not by accident. As you know, im a magician. But not just a common magician. Im teacher in school of magic. So you see.. its hard topic for me, but Mega Gallade have killed one of my students.
I sweared revange on him but, he tricks me. I lost most of my powers, but thanks to you i recover some of them. Go meet Sabrina, she was also one of my students.
I heard ąbout her residence is saffron. Be quick, Mega Gallade grows stronger by every hour. Oh, i almost forgot, to talk with Sabrina you must first beat her in pokemon battle. Good luck!
Player: Bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After beating Sabrina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabrina: Who are you and who sent you, speak!
Player: Y
Sabrina: Master Y? So its began. Did he told you everything?
Sabrina: He told me once, that Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir will come to destroy our world. But nobody trusted him, me too. I've passed his class. Then i decided to leave him and start a new live. I was fool.
Mega Gallade want to destroy us, becouse we are elite in psychic type pokemons. He knew, that only our knowledge can to stop him. Please, you must to try weakening powers of Mega Gallade. I think he try to summon his wife to our world.
If you will kill some Gardevoirs and Gallades he will lose part of his powers to bring them alive again. Please kill 500 Gardevoirs and 550 Gallades.
Sabrina: Have you completed your task?
Sabrina: So there is no time to waste. Here, take this and bring it to Master Y. He will know, what to do.
<Sabrina give to you spellbook of ancients arcana>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magician Y: Oh, here you are. Have you talked to Sabrina?
Magician Y: I see. Give me spellbook please. There should be written, whats should we do now. My powers raise, i have recovered half of them.
Here take your reward.
<Npc give to you tm004 Psycho Cut>
Do you want to continue fight against Mega Gallade?
~~~~~~~~~~(requires lvl 180 of character)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Player: yes
Magician Y: I'm afraid, that Mega Gallade is close to summon Mega Gardevoir to our world. We cant stop him. So the last chance to save the world is beating him. But before you will do it, you must prove, that you are strong enough.
I will not send you for certain death. Please, help me to restore my powers to theirs maximum level. I need from you:
Kill: 100 Slowkings, 100 Slowbros, 150 Starmies, 300 Girafarigs, 300 Jynxes, 700 Alakazams, 300 Hypnos, 500 Xatus, 200 Solrocks, 200 Lunatones, 200 Medichams
and bring me:
1000 future orbs, 50 mind plates, 25 slowking's crowns, 50 girafarig's tails, 100 spellbooks, 250 psychic spoons, 70 hypnotic pendulums, 30 mimic clothes.
As you know, Mega Gallade is one of most powerfull psychic pokemons our world even seen. If you want to fight with him, you must to have lv 130 Gardevoir, lv 130 Girafarig, lv 130 Slowbro, lv 130 Solrock and group of strong friends.
Remember, when you will enter his room, there will be also Mega Gardevoir with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~Ąfter all tasks~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magician Y: Are you done with your mission?
Player: Yes.
Magician: Ahh.. thank you. Now you are ready to face your destiny. Gather your friends and go to Mt. Pyre. Find secret doors and beat Mega Gallade!
Unlucky, it will takes some time untill i will recover all my powers so i cant go with you, but you prove that you are strong and you can do it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://scr.hu/wDDZvJm place where could be doors to hidden room. It can be just small room with 4 floor switches and maybe lever on middle of room. Behind every floor switch should be also kind of hint which pokemon should stay there.

After beating Mega Gardevoir and Mega Gallade you must back to Magician Y and report him about that.

Magician Y: Ah yes. I feel that. You done this. You have beaten Mega Gallade and Mega Gardevoir. I have also good news. My powers back to normal and thanks to you im even stronger than earlier.
Here, you can choose your reward.
1) TM132 Psychic Terrain
2) TM133 Synchronize
3) TM102 Psyblast

congratulation for the suggestion.

why not extend/follow this archetype to other attributes? "The mastery of X powers", X = psychic, bug, fighting, etc...

also, I believe that the best order for the npc requests would be
1 - killing task
2 - delivering loots
3 - catches

duels with npc are interesting too.

Strek

Reaction score
Add a queue of sorts to the daily tasks rooms.

It's annoying to wait 100 seconds to get inside just to have some dickwad log in with 3 different characters and make you wait again just because you somehow clicked slower.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
congratulation for the suggestion.

why not extend/follow this archetype to other attributes? "The mastery of X powers", X = psychic, bug, fighting, etc...

also, I believe that the best order for the npc requests would be
1 - killing task
2 - delivering loots
3 - catches

duels with npc are interesting too.

This could be also nice, give possibility to get weaker tms for chars like 100, 130 then to continue mission you must be more experienced like 180-250 and you could get most powerfull tms.
I've also thinked about change hidden doors somewhere on poi psychic room, this could be a bit hardest point cuz to get access here u must have done khanzo's tasks, many higher lvl chars have not access to PoI yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back