Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Keep loot alert window open after relog

Add some Gliscors, Lickilickys and Weaviles to resps

Right now we have decent resps for almost all pokes from INQ box but those 3 (not counting Lux/Zong/Toxi). I see no point in having such difference on it

Weavile is 1 every 5 min (if Im not mistaken) on a resp that usually people use for lvling
Gliscor is 1 every 3 min
Lickilicky (the most critical imo) is 1 every 5 min inside the safari and sometimes it comes in 120+ lvl

I thought about adding 3-4 Weavile to 205+ dark room, 3-4 Lickilicky to new 180+ normal resp and 3-4 Gliscor to 170+ Ground

Besides that, I beg you to fix Lickilickys hp. It has like miniboss life, takes me 3-4 fighting pokes full tm to kill it

Regards

Add Tm Blizzard to Articunos loot
Add Tm Electric Storm to Zapdos loot
Increase rate of Blast Burner on Enteis loot (decrease rate of Lava)

Bumping some old suggestions (loot alert window is about to complete a year btw)

I dont know if you already got this in mind but Weavile would fit nicely on the new Ice 200+ resp. Gliscor has a 2 resp now, its not ideal but its something already, and Lickilicky's situation remains critical

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Bumping some old suggestions (loot alert window is about to complete a year btw)

I dont know if you already got this in mind but Weavile would fit nicely on the new Ice 200+ resp. Gliscor has a 2 resp now, its not ideal but its something already, and Lickilicky's situation remains critical

Weaviles will be on 200+ Ice. Ill later check about gliscor thingy, but it's not like every pokemon should have more than 1-2 spawns.
I can add one more licky to Hoenn's Safari, because it belongs to this place.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Boost drop rate of burning heart a little bit. I killed over 3100 Turtonators and didnt loot any, I guess it should be hard but not that much

Btw

Weaviles will be on 200+ Ice. Ill later check about gliscor thingy, but it's not like every pokemon should have more than 1-2 spawns.
I can add one more licky to Hoenn's Safari, because it belongs to this place.

I went there these days and there was still one Licki with mini boss life. I know staff have been busy but could you take care of that whenever you're not?

Regards

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Boost drop rate of burning heart a little bit. I killed over 3100 Turtonators and didnt loot any, I guess it should be hard but not that much

Free cash for eveyone too!!! Seriously, that item (15k in npc) should be very hard to get, so you are just unlucky

demzpacito

Reaction score
Free cash for eveyone too!!! Seriously, that item (15k in npc) should be very hard to get, so you are just unlucky

ever heard of "more gold is be quiet"? your sarcasm is unnecessary here

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, we can't boost its rate. It's a quest items that is supposed to be a little bit less hard to drop than a tm.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I'll develop better my point so there aren't misunderstandings

One Burning Heart is required to get access to Tapu Lele's shrine. Also for that there's a task of 700 Turtonators. Before even starting this mission I've killed 3100 Turtonators +- and didn't loot a single heart.

I'm not saying it should be guaranteed that I'd loot whithin the 700 from task. I'm just saying it shouldn't be that hard. And we're talking about Platinum, which has a boosted drop rate.

If drop rate were boosted a little bit nobody would make it for a living. For starters there's only 4 Turtonators at respawn, split all over spawn so you have to walk, its a resp annoying as fuck with all Infernapes and Blazikens spamming protect, acrobatics, flare blitz etc. STILL if that was a problem a simple solution would be simply decreasing its price at NPC.

Last but not least, this Tapu Lele mission already has a really hard to get item, which is Moltres' pen. So I don't think there should be 2 extremely hard items (at least Tapu Koko mission didn't have)

Edit: Just saw your answer after posting it. Regardless I'd ask you to consider my arguments

rey maligno

Reaction score

One Burning Heart is required to get access to Tapu Lele's shrine. Also for that there's a task of 700 Turtonators. Before even starting this mission I've killed 3100 Turtonators +- and didn't loot a single heart.

I'm not saying it should be guaranteed that I'd loot whithin the 700 from task. I'm just saying it shouldn't be that hard. And we're talking about Platinum, which has a boosted drop rate.

If drop rate were boosted a little bit nobody would make it for a living. For starters there's only 4 Turtonators at respawn, split all over spawn so you have to walk, its a resp annoying as fuck with all Infernapes and Blazikens spamming protect, acrobatics, flare blitz etc. STILL if that was a problem a simple solution would be simply decreasing its price at NPC.

Last but not least, this Tapu Lele mission already has a really hard to get item, which is Moltres' pen. So I don't think there should be 2 extremely hard items (at least Tapu Koko mission didn't have)

Edit: Just saw your answer after posting it. Regardless I'd ask you to consider my arguments

the wings of the legendary birds are not difficult to get and its difficulty makes it worth it

Spoiler:
Used 1 ultra ball, 3466 rocket balls, 1 phantom ball on Tapu Koko.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

I am sorry but we won't boost it, that's because it all is a part of two bigger quests, that shouldn't be easy. Access to Tapu Lele is letting you get at least 2 zygarde cells inside + allows you to catch a rare Pokemon which is Tapu Lele.
Collecting Zygarde cells regardless you're doing this quest or not,gives people access to
- Type Null Quest which I am currently working on, where:
* You get pokemon called Type Null
* New Outfit
* Money
* TM Case X
* Memory DISC
* Access to RKS System, thanks to which your evolved Type Null into Silvally will be able to change its type (maybe along with moveset, maybe not, we didn't decide) depending on which memory disc is attached to your Pokemon.
* Access to spawn with shinies that wouldn't be spawning anywhere else, but there.

- Zygarde Quest, for which;
* You get several achievements, including TMs for collecting certain amount of cells
* Access to Type Null Quest for collecting 55 cells (you don't lose cells, you just get access to Aether Paradise as someone trustable)
* Marshadow and Shiny Marshadow
* Outfit
* Money
* TM Case X
* Another memory disc for Silvally
* TM False Swipe

So answer is still nope. Also I don't think that Moltres Pen is something hard. It's available for many years without any use, so there's many of them among whole community.

ninjakaban

Reaction score

XDDDD what are You talking about? I’ve killed like 3k~ and I dropped 4 burning hearts or more (while I play on Diamond) so your have just bad luck that’s all. XD
PLS dont boost it’s droprate
Ps. You can alway buy it ^^

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score
It would be very nice if we could have the option to have this layout

Sem%2Bt%25C3%25ADtulo.png

Ps: Image taken on google

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Is it possible to remove items that players got on twin rocks and cute island after tickets end? Ty
Or possibility to throw them to bin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back